Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:30:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRTUAL MINING CORP  (Read 9331 times)
coindesk12 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 06:58:49 PM

Has anyone that has prepaid for a miner from VMC gotten the bitcoin miner yet?
If so can you post a picture of it working at your house THANK YOU???
We are not sure if anyone has gotten anything yet! Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiaguitah

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 07:12:37 PM

Assembly line:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297503.msg4144161#msg4144161

This guy has received his:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=100713;sa=showPosts

Look at his post history for details.

Cheers.

Anddos

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 07:23:10 PM

That guy is lieing

chairforce1

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:10:50 PM

Ken hasn't shipped anything.

He has also missed his milestones by months and failed to produce any proof of a working device.  He did spout some nonsense about 20% speed improvements.

Reading between the lines, I would guess their first build with easic resulted in chips that were non-functional.

lol please...there is a difference between opinion and fact. there is no way u can conclusively say he has or has not shipped, there is just not enough proof as to validate either. that being said i wouldnt be surprised if he has absolutely nothing. also, to elaborate on milestones...u can't just scoop up all events in one swing and say, no, he didn't make any. he has missed some and not missed others (eASIC annountment, transfer to BF, transfer to CT(ill let u figure out which have and have not been made)). please keep the activemining shitstorm in its designated thread. the rest of the world does not need this.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. #yolo

-Epicuru$
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:51:41 PM

He has also missed his milestones by months and failed to produce any proof of a working device.  He did spout some nonsense about 20% speed improvements.

Reading between the lines, I would guess their first build with easic resulted in chips that were non-functional.

lol please...there is a difference between opinion and fact. there is no way u can conclusively say he has or has not shipped, there is just not enough proof as to validate either. that being said i wouldnt be surprised if he has absolutely nothing. also, to elaborate on milestones...u can't just scoop up all events in one swing and say, no, he didn't make any. he has missed some and not missed others (eASIC annountment, transfer to BF, transfer to CT(ill let u figure out which have and have not been made)). please keep the activemining shitstorm in its designated thread. the rest of the world does not need this.

Nonsense.  The rewards for having demonstrated delivery of a working miner mean that Ken would be screaming from the rooftops any proof of any level of success he might have had.  Since no such proof exists, it is 99% certain the reason is that no working gear exists.  What you call milestones are satisfied by making press releases.  Actual results are non-existent months after his promised dates.

The remaining 1%?  Well that would be Ken pulling a Yifu and keeping the hardware for himself while stealing from his customers and shareholders.

Sorry that you are learning about bitcoin investments this way, but berating me for laying out the facts isn't going to recover a satoshi of your lost coins.

That's exactly what i was trying to say in their official hardware thread, except i didn't have my right words on me and investors (Bargraphics) came to tell me i am nuts to think such things.

chairforce1

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:54:28 PM

He has also missed his milestones by months and failed to produce any proof of a working device.  He did spout some nonsense about 20% speed improvements.

Nonsense.  The rewards for having demonstrated delivery of a working miner mean that Ken would be screaming from the rooftops any proof of any level of success he might have had.  Since no such proof exists, it is 99% certain the reason is that no working gear exists.  What you call milestones are satisfied by making press releases.  Actual results are non-existent months after his promised dates.

The remaining 1%?  Well that would be Ken pulling a Yifu and keeping the hardware for himself while stealing from his customers and shareholders.

Sorry that you are learning about bitcoin investments this way, but berating me for laying out the facts isn't going to recover a satoshi of your lost coins.

Your efforts to belittle me are a pretty low form of debate(referring to me as having an amateur method of learning). I agree with you that I would think somebody would post something if there is any reward at stake. This being said you can't say no he hasn't shipped just as you can't say he has shipped because there is not enough evidence of either. My post was an effort to mitigate FUD.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. #yolo

-Epicuru$
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 11:41:29 PM

That's exactly what i was trying to say in their official hardware thread, except i didn't have my right words on me and investors (Bargraphics) came to tell me i am nuts to think such things.

Unfortunately this isn't what you said nor meant to say. You said what you said and I explained to you why you were incorrect. Then you proceeded to say you would wait until I came back from my trip yet here you are.

Seems you can't stop yourself from being a jackass. Noted.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 11:59:25 PM

Unfortunately this isn't what you said nor meant to say. You said what you said and I explained to you why you were incorrect. Then you proceeded to say you would wait until I came back from my trip yet here you are.

Seems you can't stop yourself from being a jackass. Noted.

It may be like you say, but i still support what Entropy-uc said no matter what i said or not.

Why are you getting so emotional? I only did what i always do here. Watch what happens and point things out. I did it with everyone. And the facts are speaking for themselves.

Bargraphics

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 12:09:33 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=158806.msg2354594#msg2354594

Quote from: Entropy-uc
Nonsense. You will not reduce power 10x by moving to 28 nm. You are just demonstrating that you have no idea what you are talking about.  BFL imagined the same thing.  You are just a wannabe Josh.

Anyone that believe Enthropy-uc remotely knows what he is talking about regarding IC production is being misled.

You will see this person continue to post his "expert opinions".

You will continue to see RoadStress continue to try and derail facts by saying the word "emotional".

If you go back and read all of their past posts it's the same story, claim everything is a scam then never return to the threads once they are proven not to me or if they are a scam then cry as loud as you can about being right.

Keep throwing shit at the walls guys, something may stick.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 12:13:03 AM

Nonsense. You will not reduce power 10x by moving to 28 nm. You are just demonstrating that you have no idea what you are talking about.  BFL imagined the same thing.  You are just a wannabe Josh.

Anyone that believe Enthropy-uc remotely knows what he is talking about regarding IC production is being misled.

You will continue to see RoadStress continue to try and derail facts by saying the word "emotional".

If you go back and read all of their past posts it's the same story, claim everything is a scam then never return to the threads once they are proven not to me or if they are a scam then cry as loud as you can about being right.

It may not be a scam, but this is fishy as hell for me and i'm not the only one that worries and who asks questions. As i previously said i can't wait for your trip for more boxes of fans.

kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:41:19 AM

Has anyone that has prepaid for a miner from VMC gotten the bitcoin miner yet?
If so can you post a picture of it working at your house THANK YOU???
We are not sure if anyone has gotten anything yet! Huh

Get in touch with the user CanadianGuy. He says he has received his.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:35:37 AM

Nobody has received a damn thing. People here are just liars and thieves. I love the picture of the "assembly line" for the other "manufacturer". I've got more hardware and space than that in a tenth of my warehouse. You guys have to stop being suckers and throwing money at all these companies with nothing to prove they can do the job.
Bargraphics

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:21:33 PM

Nonsense. You will not reduce power 10x by moving to 28 nm. You are just demonstrating that you have no idea what you are talking about.  BFL imagined the same thing.  You are just a wannabe Josh.

That's right.  I know nothing about IC production.

Thank you, finally someone with common decency to admit when they are just blabbering on about a subject they know nothing about or at the very best know very poorly as per many of their past posts.

Nobody has received a damn thing. People here are just liars and thieves. I love the picture of the "assembly line" for the other "manufacturer". I've got more hardware and space than that in a tenth of my warehouse. You guys have to stop being suckers and throwing money at all these companies with nothing to prove they can do the job.

Don't you find it strange that a "scam" company is giving refunds to anyone that asks?

Just found this little post in another thread from you

People are hilarious. I love the positive reaction to a few harbor freight work benches with some empty computer cases around in a garage. I should stage some pics of my warehouse to look like I'm making bitcoin mining machines and get all the preorders as well.

Silly.

I'll personally give you $50,000 in pre-orders when you get eASIC to release a PR post on their website saying they are doing business with you. This offer is valid for the 4 months.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:07:13 PM

Don't you find it strange that a "scam" company is giving refunds to anyone that asks?

Just found this little post in another thread from you

People are hilarious. I love the positive reaction to a few harbor freight work benches with some empty computer cases around in a garage. I should stage some pics of my warehouse to look like I'm making bitcoin mining machines and get all the preorders as well.

Silly.

I'll personally give you $50,000 in pre-orders when you get eASIC to release a PR post on their website saying they are doing business with you. This offer is valid for the 4 months.

He never said "scam". Why are you bringing this up again? I said it's a "scam" because i didn't thought at the word "con" at that time. But i still don't understand why you get irritated so easily. As i said a PR release still doesn't mean they will be right on time and nail it good and that they will treat their customers right.

Bargraphics

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:37:15 PM

He never said "scam". Why are you bringing this up again? I said it's a "scam" because i didn't thought at the word "con" at that time. But i still don't understand why you get irritated so easily. As i said a PR release still doesn't mean they will be right on time and nail it good and that they will treat their customers right.

Please relax with the "irritated" and "emotional" theme you seem to have going on. I'm simply presenting actual facts that the individuals crying "scam", "con", whatever word you want to try and use that ultimately ends up meaning the same thing seem to overlook or completely not understand.

Again Roadstress, I'm going to ask you to please step away until the end of January as you implied you would.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:13:52 PM

Please relax with the "irritated" and "emotional" theme you seem to have going on. I'm simply presenting actual facts that the individuals crying "scam", "con", whatever word you want to try and use that ultimately ends up meaning the same thing seem to overlook or completely not understand.

Again Roadstress, I'm going to ask you to please step away until the end of January as you implied you would.

I am stepping away if you are stepping away too. The "individual" aka RickJamesBTC didn't cry "scam". He only cried "lying". Presenting facts that don't exist seems strange to me and yes they make me thing you are very tense if you jump like this every time someone says something bad about this company. I was the only one crying "scam" and "con". RickJamesBTC and Entropy-uc didn't, but yet you are saying that "individuals crying scam and con". Please don't twist the facts and the facts are that there were no individuals crying scam. It was only one individual and that was me.

RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:02:45 PM

I don't give a flying fuck about easic posting a press release. All of these manufacturers are pulling the same shit. None of it is acceptable. Oh, we have your money and we are late shipping your product, however here is a shady picture of something not even close to proof that we can actually meet the demands of our customers who have millions of dollars on the line. It's all bullshit. None of these companies have good attitudes, look at the way bfl inaba talks to his customers. So when a company posts a bullshit picture of an assembly line, consisting of some shit low quality workbenches with none of the proper equipment for even building pcs, a poor angle of a small warehouse, and some boxes from a computer case manufacturer, ALL I SEE IS SCAM. you want me to say scam, there it is. No pictures of actual components, no pictures of people working on them. No tools..

Why would a single person look at those pictures and think 'gee, this company isn't ripping me off, look at all the ASIC miners that shit picture proves exists!'

I'd say that people are just morons, but really I think it's like some sort of victims denial, they have been given so little and ripped off so many times that any shred of hope is embraced and accepted. It's why people who are getting conned keep giving money to a scam, it's why gamblers keep borrowing more money, to just make that last bet to be sure.

Yet in all of this, instead of posting real proof, you lash out at my post. You are another scammer and liar, or you wouldn't be defensive and arrogant. If you had real product to ship, you would have proof of it. A real business would.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:05:04 PM

I don't give a flying fuck about easic posting a press release. All of these manufacturers are pulling the same shit. None of it is acceptable. Oh, we have your money and we are late shipping your product, however here is a shady picture of something not even close to proof that we can actually meet the demands of our customers who have millions of dollars on the line. It's all bullshit. None of these companies have good attitudes, look at the way bfl inaba talks to his customers. So when a company posts a bullshit picture of an assembly line, consisting of some shit low quality workbenches with none of the proper equipment for even building pcs, a poor angle of a small warehouse, and some boxes from a computer case manufacturer, ALL I SEE IS SCAM. you want me to say scam, there it is. No pictures of actual components, no pictures of people working on them. No tools..

Why would a single person look at those pictures and think 'gee, this company isn't ripping me off, look at all the ASIC miners that shit picture proves exists!'

I'd say that people are just morons, but really I think it's like some sort of victims denial, they have been given so little and ripped off so many times that any shred of hope is embraced and accepted. It's why people who are getting conned keep giving money to a scam, it's why gamblers keep borrowing more money, to just make that last bet to be sure.

Yet in all of this, instead of posting real proof, you lash out at my post. You are another scammer and liar, or you wouldn't be defensive and arrogant. If you had real product to ship, you would have proof of it. A real business would.

Welcome to Deadwood mate, hope you enjoy your stay...
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:07:34 PM

Except knc, I should have mentioned that. They have successfully shipped, even with a few complaints about being a few weeks late. Bfl may even be shipping now, but their behavior in the past puts them into a no touch zone. There are still people out there dumb enough to buy from them, and that makes me sad.
NickDanger

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:33:52 PM

If this is an open offer:
Change "pre-orders" to cash, and you're on.  Have we got a deal?

P.S.  Sorry.  I thought you were offering your pre-orders in Virtual Mining gear, which, as I understand it, is worth approximately nothing.

P.P.S.  Aren't you the guy who shilled for TerraHash?  How are your pre-orders with those guys coming along? 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: