Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:37:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Phones  (Read 762 times)
gasparyu

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:14:29 AM

we'll just have to see when the actual phones be released, depending on the specs, price it will be offered, then we can know if it will be worth it
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:49:45 AM

According to a report on Coindelite, Taiwan based Smartphone Company HTC is Working on a Blockchain Phone. What is your take on this? Is it worth spending so much on a smartphone? Will it be a success?

What do you mean by blockchain phone. only crypto currency would be operated inside the phone? or it is an ordinary touch screen cellphone just like our current uses now but the name is Blackchain phone. I'm just really curious about this but anyway as well as the people benefited of all new creation in behalf of crypto currency  its okay for us because people are no other intention only  to earn income from crypto currency in any different aspects.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:04:54 AM

According to a report on Coindelite, Taiwan based Smartphone Company HTC is Working on a Blockchain Phone. What is your take on this? Is it worth spending so much on a smartphone? Will it be a success?

Blockchain phone is this a fact? Please lead us where did you get this information please provide a link where did you read this news because it sounds interesting. A phone that connected to blockchain sounds great.
_Crypto_Space_

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:08:09 AM

It's certainly interesting, but it's not entirely clear how this will all look and work. Does anyone know where it can be read in more detail?
maneka

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:11:24 AM

It will be necessary for you to grow, to bring into full play the potential power you have, the block phone chain is very useful, they are very convenient device to have but my problem is that I find See them too clearly. For example if I want to keep bitcoin, I prefer to do it on a piece of paper even if you look at it
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:19:04 AM

I guess this is not the first in the smart phone engagement in the crypto industry. it looks like samsung has become the first. but no data is presented for success in the project.
I just give an appreciation in the form of new innovations in the phone world

lamtruong123434574218@gma

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:25:01 AM

Will blockchain technology bring smart phones to new things? A new operating system is more secure than either iOS or for the convenience of it
Ochusol

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:25:34 AM

This is a very interesting news for Blockchain and cryptocurrencies. If Mobile phone industry begins to look into this direction of implementing blockchain technology in the manufacturing of their devices, I think it is pretty good for all of us who are already strong supporters of the blockchain technology.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:30:34 AM

Waiting to get my hand on HTC Exodus (when it comes to market) - I would like to check it myself Smiley
hongthoa498156@gmail.com

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:32:10 AM

This is an interesting thing. A built-in BLockchain phone. But what is the purpose of bringing this technology to the phone? That's what I wonder. Is it a new way of security is more optimal
monacous

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:08:16 AM

I think it is a different idea or, smartphone is very many users, and that is a welcome
gerasimo

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:21:30 AM

I hope this will be a useful gadget and not just a gimmicky phon to attract some loyal cryptousers.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:26:48 AM

What's the point of Blockchain phones? I don't get it. Smartphones have limited space (128 GB isn't that much if you record in 4K) and battery which means that using them for mining is ridiculous. People expect to see a working product which will be easy to use. Dapps are still probably too difficult in use for ordinary people who know hardly anything about crypto.

joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

A great advancement in technology. Blockchain technology in mobile phones? I look further to this.
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:13:38 AM

very interesting idea
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:20:51 AM

I've heard about one particular phone which has some of those similar features it is cold Akyumen Hawk if I haven't done mistake in the name. btw they provided an air drop of it.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:34:43 AM

Granted Blockchain has gradually become more popular than ever. This applies in all areas. I do not think mobile blockchain has many meanings. Although blockchain technology is very special, not all technologies apply to current blockchain technology.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

That is not the only blockchain phone making an appearance, there's at least one more company doing this. I think that it is a cool concept to merge mobile devices with the blockchain.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:40:18 AM

And what could be the use of block chain on mobile phones? This could be difficult especially on setting up smart phones synchronizing the applications on the internet applications since some of the applications requires basic personal information and i do not know what could be the use of block chain on these smart phones. Let us wait and see how it works and will give a try if it is worth it upon reviews and evaluation.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:07:48 AM

Next time, try to include a link on your post if the title is intriguing enough to warrant it: http://bgr.com/2018/05/16/htc-exodus-bitcoin-phone-blockchain/

HTC Exodus, based on the article, wouldn't be running on native Android. As far as the report goes, this phone would have iphone 6 parts and would mainly focus on the utilization of dapps on the fly whenever the user wants to use it. Idk how would they accomplish such a feat but HTC is known for many firsts in mobile phones. This phone featuring the blockchain tech, I think, would be useful for people and companies who needs to have high security on their machines without losing portability and other features you can find on a mobile phone. I'd definitely love to get my hands on it though I don't think it would sell out that much. I guess we need to wait for more details regarding Exodus and see whether it really is a worth-it blockchain phone or not.

First thing is first, I think mobile phones for blockchain is an interesting investment. Yet the attraction will be not that high in rate because as of now, we do use mobile phone as wallets and trading already. I would like a phone that can mine for sure. But I guess it will be too expensive as a trial project. And I think it is hard to develop a phone that is blockchain focused because the concept of blockchain is already broad.

Maybe a detailed project about this will get more interested.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: