Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Phones  (Read 759 times)
StImelda

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

There is so much we can do with the blockchain.I think we are going to have a future where we will have a blockchain version of almost anything.It is a good idea if they ca pull it off.I guess it will have sme features that are 'blockchain'..lol
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katulana

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:28:44 AM

Now the era of technology is at the throne, it grows strong worldwide, in every small trend fixed in all aspects, upholding the full potential of you, the phone chain is very useful, they are very But my problem is that I find them too obvious.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:05:09 AM

According to a report on Coindelite, Taiwan based Smartphone Company HTC is Working on a Blockchain Phone. What is your take on this? Is it worth spending so much on a smartphone? Will it be a success?
Well, that's a very good initiative and it's a good news as well. So it's the phone being made to support what activities?. I'd be very glad if you could provide links for us to read more about this invention..
phamhoa5874613@gmail.com

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:16:17 AM

Maybe they are looking for something new. The brands that make up their phones like Apple have done with iOS. A good security, with the ability to pay Bitcoin on the phone or something like that.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

According to a report on Coindelite, Taiwan based Smartphone Company HTC is Working on a Blockchain Phone. What is your take on this? Is it worth spending so much on a smartphone? Will it be a success?

Wow! I wonder what looks like a Blockchain Phone will be. If they really create that kind of smartphone, i think i am gonna buy it and try.
For now, i only know about you can use smartphone to mining coins, although you won't get much from it.
Blockchain technology is still have much space to keep developing for better technology in the future.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Brezz

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:16:41 PM

A great advancement in technology. Blockchain technology in mobile phones? I look further to this.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:12:29 PM

Well, that's a very good initiative and it's a good news as well. So it's the phone being made to support what activities?. I'd be very glad if you could provide links for us to read more about this invention..

It will be a good use for the traders out there who is using crypto as their source of living, smart phones supported by blockchains is a good initiative for the crypto sphere, I will be useful in so many ways , It is like the phone of future for the traders and other institutions who are using crypto currency, It is now more easier to have transactions, anywhere you like.
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:29:39 PM

Blockchain phones would be a great idea of they were decentralized. A big company coming out with blockchain technology is probably going to fail. They are mostly just seeing it as an opportunity to offload some of their data center costs onto the mining/staking community. Any centrally controlled coin is really missing the point of the blockchain.

Imagine a future where there are actually decentralized phones. Phones not controlled by an oligopoly or a local monopoly, but truly decentralized worldwide phone service. It may be possible. Actually, it may be inevitable.
John Williamss

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:15:19 PM

What's so special about a phone running Blockchain? Perhaps we will need to wait to see when Huawei, the world's third largest mobile phone maker, is finally entering the field.
Huawei is said to be working with a unit called Sirin Labs to bring its Sirin OS operating system together with Android to use on smartphones.
According to Bloomberg, the two sides are in the process of negotiating and if successful, Huawei will be the world's first mobile phone manufacturer to support Blockchain technology.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:19:27 PM

What's so special about a phone running Blockchain? Perhaps we will need to wait to see when Huawei, the world's third largest mobile phone maker, is finally entering the field.
Huawei is said to be working with a unit called Sirin Labs to bring its Sirin OS operating system together with Android to use on smartphones.
According to Bloomberg, the two sides are in the process of negotiating and if successful, Huawei will be the world's first mobile phone manufacturer to support Blockchain technology.

I'm scratching my head as well, what is the thing we can do on these phones that we can't do on a normal smartphone?
gobingo

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:56:43 PM

I think it will be very successful, and with my work with blockchain will make progress and a very good way to develop.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:50:17 PM

It may seem expensive, but remember that Sirin raised $ 157 million in selling tokens, which is three times what was originally supposed to be needed to develop the phone.
iagyei259

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:06:15 PM

In every field of humanity, blockchain is entering and it is going to make bitcoins and other coins to be more stronger and have a good foundation. I will be following this project to see it outcome and how it will help solve our basic communication needs.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:07:08 AM

I already saw some smartphones that are powered by the blockchain technology and i am hoping that in the future, blockchain technology will enter more industry and not only in phone but also in the computers and other gadgets to ensure that there will be a best system of technology that every aspect of industry can use.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

It will be very good if the Blockchain phone is. If the Blockchain phone is created, the popularity of the blockbuster will increase in the world and it will be known in the world. It's very important to implement it.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:28:06 PM

for me i think this invention might turn out to become a big one why because the blockchain platform its on it's top notch or you can say at its pick and actually needs another subtle device to operate it.and if the htc smartphone can actually make this happen i think it'll be a big hit for them and others to follow,the thing is can the average crypto user be able to afford it?if only they can make that happen then i don't see why it wont be possible for them and blockchain.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

After getting fucked up by selling horrible phones in the past two years, HTC has come up with a new idea. Wonderful.

I read about this, and guess what I found, it is more of a hardware wallet than a blockchain phone technically. And it is not the first phone. Surprise surprise, HTC copies ideas again. Read this article: https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/5/15/17357108/htc-blockchain-powered-phone

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:20:58 AM

there is still no such model on the market to prove that it is a better solution than installing crypto-trading applications or browsers and privacy-focused messaging applications on regular smartphones. But the word "blockchain" has enough force.
Jonathan Greenn

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

Smartphone blockchain is a completely new concept of an ideal smartphone for storage, virtual currency transactions.
The phone is named Finney, whose name comes from computer scientist Hal Finney, who received the first Bitcoin transaction from Bitcoin's "anonymous father" - Satoshi Nakamoto.
Finney will be the only smartphone in the world safe enough to contain cryptanalysts. These phones when connected to the internet will form an independent and equal blockchain network. The technology platform of this blockchain network uses the Tango algorithm.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

Wow! I wonder what looks like a Blockchain Phone will be. If they really create that kind of smartphone, i think i am gonna buy it and try.
For now, i only know about you can use smartphone to mining coins, although you won't get much from it.
Blockchain technology is still have much space to keep developing for better technology in the future.

Will it be like Ledger Nano S (secure) that can run Dapps, connect to the internet, can make sms and calls, and etc? I can't imagine why they called it a Blockchain phone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: