Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Phones  (Read 762 times)
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:02:27 PM

This phone ( HTC ) will release their wallet phone this year.
i am so excited about this, i am willing to sell my Samsung s9 + to replace by HTC.
Cryptocurrency is really stepping forward now.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:47:25 PM

It's will be a great development and I think it will play a big role in cryptocurrency popularity round the globe, it will make those who never believed or trust crypto to know that cryptocurrency is real. Not only HTC that's on the mission also another BLOCKCHAIN PHONE called AKYUMEN is on the run so it's a positive development and we are expecting more to come as it will contribute to demands of cryptocurrencies.
spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 08:48:55 PM

I think that blockchain based phones could be something that could work in the future, but for now there's just no practical application for it. Seems more like the manufacturers are just trying to ride the blockchain hype train and catch themselves some easy profits. I really don't think that the technology is advanced enough to warrant implementation in a mobile device for now.

teamspike911

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:25:59 PM

In fact, a somewhat strange idea ... but sooner or later someone would have guessed. Well, who knows, maybe this makes sense
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:08:37 PM

There is no doubt that this news is good if it is actually implemented
HTC is a large company and has started increasing its market share
Its interest in Blockchain technology will have a good impact on the market as a whole
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:26:34 PM

HTC won't be the first to create a phone based on blockchain. AKYUMEM has already done this! and the pre-order is currently going on.
http://akyumen.io Akyumem.com
Telegram group t.me/AkyumenTokens
AkangTravel

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:38:21 PM

I think, it would be useful for people and companies who need to have high security on their machines without losing portability and other features that you can find on mobile phones. I would have loved to have gotten my hands even though I did not think it would be sold out. I think we need to wait for more details about Exodus and see if it's really a decent blockchain phone or not. Creating a Blockchain phone means opening up opportunities for many people to get to know Blockchain. Hope it really manifests.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:47:04 PM

The current blockchain mobile phone is just for a hot spot, a new marketing plan!
HTC's marketing share in the market is very small, just to sell mobile phones. From the actual usage scenarios, the relationship with the blockchain is not big, and more is staying in concepts and publicity.
burgerpatty

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:53:42 PM

If this happen then blockchain technology and cryptocurrency will be more great and peoples start accepting and understanding this currency also this kind of step give support to economical growth and very good thing is cryptocurrency growth will be more and more in upcoming years. please provide us news source link.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:58:07 PM

This is a wonderful news. If every phone manufacturers will apply blockchain to their system, then this is a good buy signal for all cryptos.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:59:04 PM

What is the aim of such a phone? Which problems in the phone industry is it going to solve? Are such phones going to be produced just because we want to run everything on blockchain?
It will be very interesting but I think they should solve a particular problem that the current phones are not solving.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:16:36 AM

What is the aim of such a phone? Which problems in the phone industry is it going to solve? Are such phones going to be produced just because we want to run everything on blockchain?
It will be very interesting but I think they should solve a particular problem that the current phones are not solving.
I think that the purpose of having a blockchain phones is to offer a safer and more decentralized type of smartphone that every people can own because we all know that some of the smartphones have a loophole that a hacker can penetrate to get information and that is where the blockchain phones will come to prevent those things to happen.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:22:13 AM

According to a report on Coindelite, Taiwan based Smartphone Company HTC is Working on a Blockchain Phone. What is your take on this? Is it worth spending so much on a smartphone? Will it be a success?

If im not mistaken samsung is the first to use blockchain on their phone hope i remember it right

But if HTC taiwan creating their own well this would be a good news for crypto because all we need is adaption from every company,every people and every nation as were trying to spread the world about whats the benefits this technology might give today and for future
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:45:58 AM

Any news regarding the date of commercialization?
I should be interested to test it. Thanks

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
aladlanie04

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:52:49 AM

htc is the latest to join in crypto currency  naming exodus it have hardware support for cryptocurrencies and decentrailzed now some other phones have jump into blockchain cryptocurrency mining .
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:29:26 PM

I can not be sure whether it is worth it or not because I have not found product specification and product prices. Consequently, depending on the product specification proposed, HTC's sales of the product may be successful, especially among the cryptic community.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

I think its interesting concept. I know that blockchain is powerfull to keep data safe, but I am just wondering how blockchain in phone. I cant wait to see that phone.
Technology getting more advance and I think blockchain and cryptocurrency will growing more bigger in the future

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
ExceedBlue012

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:22:25 AM

Well I think its a very good idea. If block chain is getting available in every phone it will be good buy for ctyptos.
TropicalResource782

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

Technology is getting more advance. Blockchain on phone is just a cool example of it. Blockchain has a strong data safe process.
ListingOnly561

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

This is a great news for cryptos as well as HTC. This step by HTC will be the key of their profit. They will both get benefited by this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: