Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 [497] 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014  (Read 1106496 times)
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 04:53:53 PM

Nice. What is the link to the block explorer? What I suggest is it is better to use a more friendly and readable block explorer. Maybe you can create a hostable block explorer like normal bitcoin/mooncoin blockchain explorer for moonlite.

That exists, but it cannot be like normal explorer as the format of Moonlite is different, it's a completely new thing so now during tests we need to find out how to organize it in a better way.

The link to the block explorer?
As you can see in moonlitecommandline usage examples it is http://mooncoin.com/ unixtimestamp which user inputs in command .txt
it shows the output of processed command. This .txt file is being created automatically as soon as a Moonlite web crawler has recognized and processed a new command.

can i have a link that explains the moon lite more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mooncoin_Foundation

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 05:00:44 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2020, 06:02:57 PM by Mooncoin_Foundation

can i have a link that explains the moon lite more

If something is unclear, feel free to ask questions.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:36:36 PM

Definitely like the sound of this. So that means that if I have some Moonlite, I would be able to exchange them to Mooncoin at the rate of 1000 Mooncoins per 1 Moonlite? If so, that would be pretty sweet (aside from the idea of Moonlite's usability). I will surely test this once I finish all my college stuff. This is something definitely worth to try.

By the way, I was thinking of the addition of a Mooncoin token from within the Ethereum platform. That would have many advantages, such as the deployment of smart contracts or dapps, and many more interesting stuff. But, this is just a suggestion.  Roll Eyes

In 2014-2015 people believed that was a good idea to use the Nxt platform to create an asset there instead of running a network. And where is Nxt now? Who cares about it? And who knows what will be a next big thing in 2017? Maybe people will leave ETH tokens for something else, and coins that have lost their independence and became ETH tokens will look like abandoned Nxt assets now...
Besides, some miners may not agree to have Mooncoin as an ETH token and will continue mining and using a current network. We cannot change things like that in fact, Mooncoin is a pretty decentralized coin.

No, if you have moonlite, you will NOT be able to exchange them for Mooncoins at a fixed rate of 1000 Mooncoins per 1 moonlite. When someone wants to give you Mooncoins for moonlite, you will be able to exchange them at a rate people will agree with.

The idea is that Mooncoin holders will get moonlite free of charge, they will not need to exchange their Mooncoins, for example if you have 100 million Mooncoins at the moment of initial distribution of moonlite, you will get as a bonus 100,000 moonlite. So if people want to get moonlite, they need to buy Mooncoins, as there will be no IPO, nor ICO, nor crowdsale, nor presale of moonlite. Moonlite is not a currency to exchange it, it's a necessary element of the Moonlite platform which runs smart likes.

In addition, there is an idea - to give an opportunity to all Bitcointalk users to generate a small quantity of moonlite for testing.

Thanks for letting me know about this. This makes it a great way to transfer moonlite to any BitcoinTalk user which is pretty handy by the way. I was thinking of an online Mooncoin wallet which could have pretty cool features like the integration of Moonlite to be able to like a project, etc. Looking forward for more exciting stuff like this.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 07:42:30 PM

Thanks for letting me know about this. This makes it a great way to transfer moonlite to any BitcoinTalk user which is pretty handy by the way. I was thinking of an online Mooncoin wallet which could have pretty cool features like the integration of Moonlite to be able to like a project, etc. Looking forward for more exciting stuff like this.  Grin

A new command will be added which will allow to create a limited, small number of moonlite by any user (MOONLITE.GENESIS) for testing, so we will not need to send moonlite manually to all Bitcointalk users and that will make a distribution more decentralized.

Online wallets are yesterday, you don't need them if you have Moonlite, you input commands at forum, commands are being recognized and processed automatically, it's a transparent way - you see commands other people input, you can ask them to help, you don't need installing any soft or using 3rd party services, you just need to log in and input commands. And you are always able to send your moonlite to your Mooncoin address, and then you can move them only with your Mooncoin wallet.

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:16:56 AM

A new command will be added which will allow to create a limited, small number of moonlite by any user (MOONLITE.GENESIS) for testing, so we will not need to send moonlite manually to all Bitcointalk users and that will make a distribution more decentralized.

Online wallets are yesterday, you don't need them if you have Moonlite, you input commands at forum, commands are being recognized and processed automatically, it's a transparent way - you see commands other people input, you can ask them to help, you don't need installing any soft or using 3rd party services, you just need to log in and input commands. And you are always able to send your moonlite to your Mooncoin address, and then you can move them only with your Mooncoin wallet.

That is good to know! Glad to hear that this will be even better than online wallets. True transparency by showing inputted commands are a great way to keep track what happens to sent Moonlite, etc. The new command totally looks interesting. Looking forward for more exciting Mooncoin updates like these.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 11:41:41 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 11:41:27 AM by Mooncoin_Foundation

Edit: outdated information.

Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 11:52:43 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 11:45:43 AM by Mooncoin_Foundation

a LIKE command of Moonlite decentrlalised OS is already described in
Moonlite commandline usage examples.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389403.msg14792483#msg14792483

and you are welcome to try it.

Edit: the information above is outdated.

Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 01:43:39 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 11:56:38 AM by Mooncoin_Foundation

For example, let's try now to get a current rate of DOGE.
Edit: in the advanced upcoming version of Moonlite market data will be extracted from several independent and trustable sources to prevent any significant deviation in market data, and if market data cannot be exctracted (for example, DDOS attacks simultaneously against all exchanges from which market data is being extracted) in this case your command simply will not be processed.

Edit: the information above and below is outdated.

Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 01:57:10 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 06:30:40 AM by Mooncoin_Foundation

When the command is processed, the result is available at Moonlite block explorer,
which is currenty available at http://mooncoin.com/unixtime_which_you_input_in_your_command.txt
Later people will be able to run their own block explorers.

The output (result) for the command above has been already automatically created and is available at http://mooncoin.com/1463578952.txt.
which indicates that a current SMART LIKES rate for DOGE is 0.00000050.

Edit: note: that doesn't mean that you can get 1 DOGE for 0.00000050 moonlite,
that means only that you can make 1 DOGE smart like with 0.00000050 moonlite.

Edit:
In fact for any crypto a SMART LIKES rate is equal to its BTC market rate, to make it easy to understand and to calculate.
for BTCUSD or LTCUSD a SMART LIKES rate is equal to their dollar market rate, again to keep it simple.
Thus, LTCUSD and LTC smart likes are different likes, and you are not able to trade or exchange them, only LIKE and UNLIKE each of them separately.

SMART LIKES is a completely new thing and the SMART LIKES rate only indicates how many moonlite you will "mine" or "burn" depending on how smart your likes are, how successful your predictions are. The information about how many SMART LIKES you have made is being kept in a public register and you can always check it with a command mlbalance, it will indicate not only your moonlite balance, but also your SMART LIKES if you have made them.

Edit: in an advanced upcoming version of Moonlite you may like or unlike any web page and to benefit from your likes.

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:35:42 AM

When the command is processed, the result is available at Moonlite block explorer,
which is currenty available at http://mooncoin.com/unixtime_which_you_input_in_your_command.txt
Later people will be able to run their own block explorers.

The output (result) for the command above has been already automatically created and is available at http://mooncoin.com/1463578952.txt.
which indicates that a current SMART LIKES rate for DOGE is 0.00000050.

Edit: note: that doesn't mean that you can get 1 DOGE for 0.00000050 moonlite,
that means only that you can make 1 DOGE smart like with 0.00000050 moonlite.

Edit:
In fact for any crypto a SMART LIKES rate is equal to its BTC market rate, to make it easy to understand and to calculate.
for BTCUSD or LTCUSD a SMART LIKES rate is equal to their dollar market rate, again to keep it simple.
Thus, LTCUSD and LTC smart likes are different likes, and you are not able to trade or exchange them, only LIKE and UNLIKE each of them separately.

SMART LIKES is a completely new thing and the SMART LIKES rate only indicates how many moonlite you will "mine" or "burn" depending on how smart your likes are, how successful your predictions are. The information about how many SMART LIKES you have made is being kept in a public register and you can always check it with a command mlbalance, it will indicate not only your moonlite balance, but also your SMART LIKES if you have made them.

I've read your previous posts about Moonlite and it looks very useful. Still, I need some more time to get a better understanding of it, but as far I've read, it could have a really strong potential. This would be even better if it could be implemented into a mobile app for Android/iOS for peace of mind and user friendliness. Something like a GUI, instead of using commands would be really helpful. Just my suggestions.  Roll Eyes

P.S I'd bet that soon MOON prices will reach at least the $0.01 mark. That is my goal and that's why I keep buying and holding it.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 09:11:34 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2016, 10:36:04 AM by Mooncoin_Foundation

P.S I'd bet that soon MOON prices will reach at least the $0.01 mark. That is my goal and that's why I keep buying and holding it.  Smiley

No, Abiky, that's impossible to reach $0.01 SOON.
A price of $0.01 would provide a market cap of more than $2 billion and it's quite impossible,
and that would be unfair, because first adopters would become too rich.

Monopolies are bad for any economy, and let's hope that MOON will be one of market players with a market cap of $1 million - $50 million in the near future.
A real goal is the best approach.

Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 10:04:13 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2016, 10:27:28 AM by Mooncoin_Foundation

I've read your previous posts about Moonlite and it looks very useful. Still, I need some more time to get a better understanding of it, but as far I've read, it could have a really strong potential. This would be even better if it could be implemented into a mobile app for Android/iOS for peace of mind and user friendliness. Something like a GUI, instead of using commands would be really helpful. Just my suggestions.  Roll Eyes

An important idea of Moonlite (not the most important though, but anyway) is to allow users to input commands at forum and on their websites.
The point is transparency and no need of additional soft.
Why do you need a mobile app for Android/iOS if you can simply log in with your iPhone or Android and input commands?

More friendly graphical user interface could always be implemented later, but commands anyway have to appear transparently, and have to be able to be seen by anyone.

Now it's testing only, anyone is welcome to share thoughts, ideas, suggestions.
In the upcoming version of Moonlite there will be some new commands that will add cryptographic proof-based features and will allow to record data and to keep it forever ( a verifiable record of data), also one of challenges is to protect users against deleting or editing posts with commands or other intentional efforts to attack ML, it takes some time to implement the defense and to add new commands, it is in progress.

If any developer would like to contribute to the decentralized development, please contact us.
Also MOON is ready to support any time-tested, well-known and fair coin even if it is being bashed now.

Independent "altcoin republics" are better than "one single coin empire", be it any coin.
Monopolies lead to unfair competition, when one competitor or group of competitors harm another in the field, and there is usually antitrust law, a collection of laws that regulates that, to promote fair competition. Time will tell, maybe there will be a kind of competition law in crypto economy.

Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:34:55 PM

P.S I'd bet that soon MOON prices will reach at least the $0.01 mark. That is my goal and that's why I keep buying and holding it.  Smiley

A price of $0.01 would provide a market cap of more than $2 billion and it's quite impossible,

Monopolies are bad for any economy, and let's hope that MOON will be one of market players with a market cap of $1 million - $50 million in the near future.

Monopolies are bad for any economy, yes and no.

(Thinking out loud)
In the mooncoin case in short term the awnser is maybe no.
If i dump all my mooncoins for doge the moon price will go to near to 0.
It will take some time recover from that, also i would do it is phases, bringing moon down for a longer period of time.

How ever it would be better if all my moon had other owners, i mean a lot of other owners, that would increase user penetration, thats a good thing.

off-topic: MOON is a coin thats in crypto terms pretty old, it will not go away, the price can not go much lower in btc terms.  In moon/doge
maybe.
Some bigger stakeholders are collectors, there mission is to collect so manny moon as possible. keeping it out of rotation. That`s a good thing in my book.

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
agswinner
Legendary

Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 07:46:14 PM

Monopolies are bad for any economy, yes and no.

(Thinking out loud)
In the mooncoin case in short term the awnser is maybe no.
If i dump all my mooncoins for doge the moon price will go to near to 0.
It will take some time recover from that, also i would do it is phases, bringing moon down for a longer period of time.

How ever it would be better if all my moon had other owners, i mean a lot of other owners, that would increase user penetration, thats a good thing.

off-topic: MOON is a coin thats in crypto terms pretty old, it will not go away, the price can not go much lower in btc terms.  In moon/doge
maybe.
Some bigger stakeholders are collectors, there mission is to collect so manny moon as possible. keeping it out of rotation. That`s a good thing in my book.

I think there are high chances that moon reaches at least 10mln capitalization . Remember that moon was abandoned for its excessive number (vs Bitcoin) Idem fedoracoin is an "abbandoned coin" but with 423bln total supply now, where is in the ranking mkt cap? Number 7  Grin
In comparison the price of moon would be 0.000073$
Now moon value is 0,000001 strongly undestimated Coin ....

Mooncoin Community New Fund address : MLfg3H5V81ZKBHA8qe35U2L28T2sgXkY1L
Web wallet : https://cointopay.com , Mooncoin web :  http://mooncoin.com
http://twitter.com/mooncoinitalia , https://www.facebook.com/mooncoin.italia/
arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:33:22 PM

A very limited supply like Palcoin and a too abandant supply are both hurtful for any coin, the market is always right as it estimates the value in the eyes of the users not what some people think it should be.
Many coins say they have innovative features that will fix what is broken in Bitcoin, but they never reach the value they think they provide in the eyes of the users.
Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 10:18:07 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2016, 06:46:50 AM by Mooncoin_Foundation

The market is right a) when it is really the market with a good liquidity b) it is right over long term, in short term even the price of Bitcoin can be dumped dramatically (and that really happened on btc-e or on mtgox).

Mooncoin market is:
1. Some miners who sell like zombies for any price available, who have no imagination and believe that 0.01 BTC they get is a lot.
2. Mooncoin holders who already have a lot of Mooncoins and are not ready to buy more until prices are low.
3. Potential Mooncoin investors:
3.1. newbies who currently know nothing about Mooncoin, who haven't even heard of it.
3.2. experienced investors who forgot MOON, thinking it was abandoned in 2014.

4. Remove -DOGE or -LTC based markets and you will see that people will buy for BTC and the market will be right again.

Yes, any large holder could dump MOON on not liquid markets, but also the opposite is true: any large investor could make its price much higher.
Imagine you need to buy 3-5 bil Mooncoins now. Where will be a price then?

We should not focus our attention on price now, but on what we all can do to make MOON really interesting to use it on a daily basis.

Edit: then there will be more investors:
3.3. users (companies or individuals) who will use MOON features on a daily basis.
3.4. venture investors.

BTC, ETH are great coins (not completely fair though), but there is also a room for another coin. Large coins need fees, because their networks cannot handle a lot of processes without some limitations (fees, etc), while coins which are more compact have an advantage: they can give potential customers a cheaper solution, with no fees, and there are some other advantages.

Google, Apple, IBM are great, but there are also a lot of companies  http://www.google.com/finance#stockscreener and how many of them have a market cap larger than $1 Billion? The company #1000 in a rank has a market cap about $ 17 Billion.

Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 11:33:56 PM

A very limited supply like Palcoin and a too abandant supply are both hurtful for any coin
The supply of MOON is one of its advantages in fact.
It makes MOON an interesting gift: you could make someone a millionaire or even a billionaire with Mooncoins.
A myth about technical limitations of large numbers is just another myth: Mooncoin has processed more than 1.5 million transactions since 2013, and everything works just fine.
Also its price format is great for micropayments.

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:19:42 PM

You've got a point there, but I am just being too optimistic. One of the things that might prevent MOON from reaching this price would be its total supply. Having too much of a resource or commodity usually makes it less valuable, while on the contrary the more rare it is the more valuable it will turn out to be. Still, anything could happen in crypto land so it would be wise to hold some coins just in case. I want to become a mooncoinaire soon  Roll Eyes

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 07:30:10 PM

Thank you for your comments,
regarding total supply: a well-known 42coin would be the most valuable coin if "the more rare the more valuable", but it is not so.
You probably meant inflation or unlimited supply, or anything else that dilutes value of something.

Mooncoin has some inflation certainly, as people mine new coins, it's about 5% annually,
while some other well-known coins have an inflation of 15% or more.
Dogecoin has the same inflation of about 5%, but unlimited supply (they have changed its supply just like many other "decentralized" coins changed their rules or are going to change them), and proof-of-stake coins have unlimited total supply, of course,
as for Mooncoin - an original dev told us:

With over 384 billion MOON available, there is one coin for each millimeter of distance from the Earth to the Moon!
and
Max coins: 384,400,000,000 MOON (yes, billion!)

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:39:44 AM

Thank you for your comments,
regarding total supply: a well-known 42coin would be the most valuable coin if "the more rare the more valuable", but it is not so.
You probably meant inflation or unlimited supply, or anything else that dilutes value of something.

Mooncoin has some inflation certainly, as people mine new coins, it's about 5% annually,
while some other well-known coins have an inflation of 15% or more.
Dogecoin has the same inflation of about 5%, but unlimited supply (they have changed its supply just like many other "decentralized" coins changed their rules or are going to change them), and proof-of-stake coins have unlimited total supply, of course,
as for Mooncoin - an original dev told us:

With over 384 billion MOON available, there is one coin for each millimeter of distance from the Earth to the Moon!
and
Max coins: 384,400,000,000 MOON (yes, billion!)

Good to know about this. Having a total supply of a billion Mooncoins, means that there is plenty for everyone to get their share and keep mining it for long term. And yes, I've realized that there are coins with less supply but they aren't that valuable at all. But its good to know these facts to have a better understanding of the cryptos in the market. Mimicking is really fun to mine and use  Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 [497] 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: