Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:47:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies' sadness  (Read 585 times)
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:39:42 PM

Newbies shouldn't be sad,because of lack of experience or knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency. All the big guys here, were once a newbie and needed to climb to where they are now. Instead of been sad, use it as learning experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mobiljonson

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:37:38 AM

Yes sometimes it is true as it is. But we as a newbie should be more clever in making quality posts so that seniors can provide benefits for us newbie. The key to success is patience and perseverance in living it
DrMill (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:18:33 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 06:03:23 AM by DrMill

Fear is There anymore for a newbie like me because it has experienced some post that have been deleted by moderator i hope to pass a safe level

Haha, there're always newbies like you and me in this community, just same as there must be many kids in this world.  Cheesy Cheesy

I don't know much about the Merits and Bounties that many of you are talking about. I would think most Newbies are looking for answers and have no idea about the Merit and Bounty systems. The longer we're in the forum the more we will learn how to uses the rules. Because I do something wrong shouldn't mean that my post gets yanked or banned from the system. Admonishment from you senior members would be better received and I don't mean ridicule.
I have posted here and have as of yet, not received help on my question. What is the purpose of this forum? For the senior members to spout their supremacy and gather as "The Good Ole Boys" and embarrass the Newbie's?

As far as I know, Merit is kind of rewarding point used in this forum for your quality content, and "you can get merit by making good posts and gift it to other when you think they made a good post." You and read more about it in this pinned article.

Meanwhile, Bounty is rewarding tokens offered by startups when you participate their marketing campaigns like: translation, social network, signature, etc. For further, you can find somewhere else in this forum. Maybe, I'll try to find some proper links for easy tracking from here.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
HaniBaloch

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:44:45 PM

Newbies shouldn't be sad,because of lack of experience or knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency. All the big guys here, were once a newbie and needed to climb to where they are now. Instead of been sad, use it as learning experience.
yes you are right, i am also a newbie and don't know anything but trying my best....
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:46:22 PM

Every one has to start somewhere and everything begins from zero so same applies here as well. As one learns and grow same thing on this forum as well you will grow to different levels and become expert after some time and it is a journey which should be enjoyed the best.
mashedtasks4

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

What more can we do except depending on higher members for help even though we didn't get satisfactory help all time.
Get_Rich

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:31:23 PM

Some of the sadness that is owned by newbie among them is:
1. Determining between post and activity,
2. Create a quality post,
3. Distinguish bounty scam or not.
andersbrainsick

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:47:34 PM

Hello! I am also new to this, I read so much of the post and the struggle is some of the terminologies  Grin Grin google has been my close friend lately  Grin
Bacchusthestripper

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:54:02 PM

Oh, I should keep reading and posting to expand my familiarity and fluency and maybe merits someday.
bimbie

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:26:46 PM

Many of us start here with a little knowledge only,newbie never feel bad because many of us experience also what you feel.Be positive and do what you can so that you will gain confidence and knowledge in the future.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:11:01 PM

not all members felt this. the early comers in this forum enjoyed great benefits. the one which is most important to level up your rank is "MERIT" which has no concept last year. and you can easily jumped to the new rank by the number of your activities only but now, its a big deal to get merits.

Aneuk paloh kambuek

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:37:50 PM

not all members felt this. the early comers in this forum enjoyed great benefits. the one which is most important to level up your rank is "MERIT" which has no concept last year. and you can easily jumped to the new rank by the number of your activities only but now, its a big deal to get merits.

Yes, I agree with your opinion, even make a good post / quality is not necessarily a reward, I think this is a big sadness for me newbie to move to the top rank in the limit with merit rules .
aysha9872

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

uncloak.io

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:50:55 PM

People more advanced are always welcome to help noobs such as myself. Listening to people is sometimes helpful!
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:48:31 AM
Merited by Mysterious01 (1)

Very well said mate, newbie members easily get offended when being bashed by old folks but they dint understand that the critism against them will be helpfull to them in the future.
hanidz3

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:18:41 AM

Everything has a process. Only by continuous efforts and continuous learning, we can become more aware of this circle and become better friends. So don't be sad. Come on!
nilstairsa

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:13:10 PM

I rely on google and coinmarketcap as well as wikipedia. And for here I just spend quality tine understanding the forum policies.
cryptobdcu

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:29:35 PM

There's alway some sad feeling going with newbies in any community, including this forum.

Firstly, newbies do not understand all neccesary regulations, thus may easily get hurt when their posts are deleted due to not conforming to rules. Secondly, newcomers are seen and sometimes treated as strangers who trying to get some precious resources from the cummunity. Thirdly, posts by juniors are probably not appreciated and usually passed by senior members (i.e. newbies writing just for other newbies reading, mostly). Forthly, trying to write good posts but not hoping much to get merits as mentioning in another thread obviously another discouraging thought to new members.

Anyway, I think that's quite normal, because all members have experienced such feelings when they just joined this forum. The only matter is how they manage to pass such little akward moments.

What're my solutions? Well, just follows common instruction: reading more, learning much, and trying to contribute useful posts within my current knowlege about cryptocurrency world, as much as I can.

How about you, new guys? Any better ideas?

At first we have to get enough info about crypto ans well as rules followed by the group,mos of the cases newbies start spamming here and there having no specific info,they are referred by other senior spammer who think it's the right way,so know yourself then start working  Wink
petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:18:08 PM

Another reason is higher ranks don't care what newbies do. It's quite normal to start as a clueless member until he/she learned new experiences just like the old members. I think that higher rank members should help/guide newbies. Not all newbies are fake some newbies just joined this community to learn about crypto world. Some higher ranks giving negative opinions which the person he/she point out will lose faith in theirselves.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:34:17 PM

I also felt what you feel,in my first days here in crypto i dont know what to do,all i know is read and understand then post until i have read a lot of comments and suggestions here and try to participate in bounty.
koicrypto225

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:21:02 PM

There's alway some sad feeling going with newbies in any community, including this forum.

Firstly, newbies do not understand all neccesary regulations, thus may easily get hurt when their posts are deleted due to not conforming to rules. Secondly, newcomers are seen and sometimes treated as strangers who trying to get some precious resources from the cummunity. Thirdly, posts by juniors are probably not appreciated and usually passed by senior members (i.e. newbies writing just for other newbies reading, mostly). Forthly, trying to write good posts but not hoping much to get merits as mentioning in another thread obviously another discouraging thought to new members.

Anyway, I think that's quite normal, because all members have experienced such feelings when they just joined this forum. The only matter is how they manage to pass such little akward moments.

What're my solutions? Well, just follows common instruction: reading more, learning much, and trying to contribute useful posts within my current knowlege about cryptocurrency world, as much as I can.

How about you, new guys? Any better ideas?

If it is any consolation, I am a senior member here, but even my posts get deleted some times. I try not to dwell on it, but instead try to make better contributions the next time around. A good attitude, respect for others and a willingness to learn are key.

P.S. And don't forget, all legitimate members here had to start from scratch.

It's a consolation indeed. Great and very helpful to hear from a senior member engaging in this thread.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: