Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:02:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🚀ContentBox🚀Empowering a Decentralized Digital Content Ecosystem🔥  (Read 2646 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:17:27 PM

Content readers will now be sure that the information they will be reading will surely have a good quality since it will already be filtered in and out. Thid will be the start of reliable media information.
Agree, there are news that affects some projects in  the market becof misleading. The ggod and authentic projects are more likely suspected beacuse of some people that close minded and never accept they are wrong sometimes.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:35:55 PM

This ContentBox will be able to help everyone who has many digital data such as, videos, music or photos that has value to be sold.
I think ContentBox able to help people monetizing their digital data in an online environment.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:58:33 PM

This ContentBox will be able to help everyone who has many digital data such as, videos, music or photos that has value to be sold.
I think ContentBox able to help people monetizing their digital data in an online environment.

If that's the case, thus the project needs users that are popular and famous already before they can use it? Please, englighten me.

tuhan123

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:02:40 PM

It is cool that the story about it was published. This is an awesome thing and it was a great piece of news for the contentbox project and also their communities!
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:03:44 PM

Will the team open a bounty? I would like to participate in the project and disseminate information about it. But I do not know the details of which vacancies the project will have.
zayachkivska

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:10:09 PM

I like your project, because it has a project with a short term. because now many projects with long term and ultimately a scam
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:23:21 PM

I like your project, because it has a project with a short term. because now many projects with long term and ultimately a scam
Well, I would like to say that if the project is long-term it does not mean that it will be fraudulent. Very often it is the other way around, short-term projects collect money and disappear.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:33:18 PM

I think that the developers of the project need to arrange a free distribution that people would be interested in, as well as investors.
Yes, I'm of the same opinion as you, but you probably did not notice, but this project already has a free distribution.
Well maybe team are arranging those free distribution. Might a little bit late but I am positive that they realy doing those things. Hopefully tommorow or next few days everything will flow according to project plans.
Yes they already launched the airdrop  and The Airdrop programme is very good beacuse the reward of airdrop is too good.You can also get unlimited tokens by participating in this programme.They have also good refferal programme and the giveaway too.you can take participate in airdrop programme here:-
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3293511.0

yes, I heard about their airdrop campaign. This drew my attention to the project. Another plus is the referral program of the project, now I can get more coins by involving my friends in this project.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:00:02 PM

Yes. And probably if they can be able to developed this platform well, they can also possibly meets the expectations of all crypto enthusiast most importantly to the investors. Hopefully, they will be successful on this so that more content creators will be here and provide quality and interesting contents.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:14:29 PM

I think that the developers of the project need to arrange a free distribution that people would be interested in, as well as investors.
Yes, I'm of the same opinion as you, but you probably did not notice, but this project already has a free distribution.
Well maybe team are arranging those free distribution. Might a little bit late but I am positive that they realy doing those things. Hopefully tommorow or next few days everything will flow according to project plans.
Yes they already launched the airdrop  and The Airdrop programme is very good beacuse the reward of airdrop is too good.You can also get unlimited tokens by participating in this programme.They have also good refferal programme and the giveaway too.you can take participate in airdrop programme here:-
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3293511.0

yes, I heard about their airdrop campaign. This drew my attention to the project. Another plus is the referral program of the project, now I can get more coins by involving my friends in this project.
Content box plans seems completely new and the Airdrop campaign is a good go which even provides more opportunities for thd participants.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:23:09 PM

I think that is a great concept on similar and common ideas a goals, this might be a good factor.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

Well, because ContentBox twitter has suspended because unknown reason, maybe for gain more new update about this project will be come at here and telegram group Smiley.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:57:59 PM

maybe the confusion is with castbox and contenbox i think dev are trying to integrate castbox features inside contentbox so basically you can use castbox to send your data to contentbox or so but i hope i thesame devs handling both project because it might ensure proper intergrations

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:04:18 PM

Coin has been promoted at BitDiscuss

In this Discord server, we discuss everything about cryptocurrency and the ways of making money out of it.
You can find every section about cryptos here - from mining to ICOs, from trading to airdrops..

+We have crypto rains and soaks everyday!

Join us: https://discord.gg/RR9hBjb
I join you in the chat! I hope that I can take part in receiving tokens! How often will you update the news there?
How to take part in the receiving the coin?I don't see any free token around related to bitdiscuss.but their update their project is much sliw than other project
For this project there is Airdrop where you also will be able to receive tokens free of charge, having undergone the simple procedure of registration https://bitcointalk.org/index.php? topic=3293511.0

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:32:33 PM

Well, because ContentBox twitter has suspended because unknown reason, maybe for gain more new update about this project will be come at here and telegram group Smiley.
I meet the issue when join their airdrop, too. I think the team will fixed it soon. Maybe it because of twitter, not the team.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:50:40 PM

how the tokens will be distributed. is there any kind of ICO ?

I was looking for the same information but nothing is available on website at the moment, however in whitepaper, they mentioned in page number 23 that they will issue ER20 token and run ICO, 25 of total supply will be available for token sale and the rest fot the Team, Foundation and Partnership.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

maybe the confusion is with castbox and contenbox i think dev are trying to integrate castbox features inside contentbox so basically you can use castbox to send your data to contentbox or so but i hope i thesame devs handling both project because it might ensure proper intergrations

saw that this project has so many partners that there's no ico needed. this project will gonna go thru no matter what. might be worth following for.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:07:38 AM

I was looking for the same information but nothing is available on website at the moment, however in whitepaper, they mentioned in page number 23 that they will issue ER20 token and run ICO, 25 of total supply will be available for token sale and the rest fot the Team, Foundation and Partnership.

Do you also know if those tokens will be listed on the exchanges? It seems the developers havent discussed that even in thier social media channels.

As I know for now they are looking for big impression and visitors to try their dapps in google play. If there are interested party, company, individual, that may sponsor the team development, that should make them working with different exchanges in short  of time soon.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:20:30 AM

Do you also know if those tokens will be listed on the exchanges? It seems the developers havent discussed that even in thier social media channels.
I also don't have information regarding that matter of the ContentBox. But hopefully the tokens will be able to get listed in some known exchanges. By that, more people will ebgage themseoves here in the ContentBox project. Moreover, if people will known that the tokens are listed in some exchanges then a high possibility to find more users, supporters and investors are in hand of the ContentBox.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:33:32 AM

Content readers will now be sure that the information they will be reading will surely have a good quality since it will already be filtered in and out. Thid will be the start of reliable media information.
Agree, there are news that affects some projects in  the market becof misleading. The ggod and authentic projects are more likely suspected beacuse of some people that close minded and never accept they are wrong sometimes.
And sadly there are many people like that, instead of helping they will make unnecessary confusion, so people doubt great projects such as this , so much effort is needed in promoting. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: