Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:06:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many airdrop programs?  (Read 1210 times)
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

Now a lot of different airfields and many of them are not of interest. They just collect your data.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:16:03 AM

Teams doing airdrops for promotion own products. Attention from users good way to create business. Big Airdrops in which I did participate earn for me at least 500$, mainframe and Rebel.
Erik Goff

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

Hello everybody  Grin

I want to ask something, why every day even every time a lot of airdrop programs that appear? I do not know where they came from and how they came, suddenly appeared. thanks
Because when you create your own crypto, you want expand your currency, it's kind of advertising, but it's free.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:48:44 AM

Hello everybody  Grin

I want to ask something, why every day even every time a lot of airdrop programs that appear? I do not know where they came from and how they came, suddenly appeared. thanks
Airdrop programs are one of the promotion in new arrivals so it is one kind of signal in all the project. But Airdrops token is additional profit in future this is one of the added advantage of knowledge and profit. Because we must active in new arrivals it will help to survive in Crypto platform.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Afrizky R

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:56:18 AM

Hello everybody  Grin

indeed airdrop programs today are many and often appear as this is an opportunity to introduce the coins they offer to the crowds

because it is free so from that much hunted by people to get it, this is what makes airdrop more and often appear as long as have the right purpose and not scam
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

A lot because everyone wants to snatch a piece of pie in the form of my and your money! In fact, this is the sale of air and often unnecessary to anyone!

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Cryptomonyet (OP)

Activity: 1610

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:15:17 AM

Teams doing airdrops for promotion own products. Attention from users good way to create business. Big Airdrops in which I did participate earn for me at least 500$, mainframe and Rebel.

Big airdrop is rare thing now i think. today, only small amount and some of them did not pay us.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

Most of the aidrop are just a waste of time: only a few have paid me something in the past. Now I see that every day they are born more and more; the main reason for me is because they increase their followers on facebook, twitter, telegram and other social networks very easily and without any cost
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:53:13 PM

If you want check every airdrop just click here - https://icodrops.com , https://airdropalert.com . I will try explain to you with simple words what is airdrops. Airdrops - it's not action without reason, it's targeting promotion to community like once it was bitcoin.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

Airdrops are meant to gain traders of their altcoins, to encourage someone to register to their website, free advertisement to their platform by means of retweeting or sharing on social medias, to gain thousands of supporters or to enlarge their social community on slack, discord or telegram, etc. Actually, that airdrop is an eye catcher to cryptocurrency's freelancers which as known as bounty hunters.
It's really help project become popular and bring more invest join their ICO, but not all of them success, actually I need to said that most of them failed, I think there are a lot of project come out right now, include scam ICO, 100 airdrop below 5 project will become success, so I'm already lazy to join airdrop program

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:04:52 PM

Airdrop is quite a good way to create an awarness about an ICO in order to gain investors attention, but this days, you have several cheat airdrop coming up, without value because of the project and the number distributed to each person, I tend to see it as a form of scam.
rdzepc

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

Stay away from them, I believe that 99% of the airdrops are scams, you won't get a decent salary, spend some time paying attention to the bounty and ICO better!
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

airdrop came from anywhere without being able to guess. its main purpose is actually to introduce or offer promotions, crypto and give it away for free. Maybe the goal is nice because as auxiliary media promotion, however much current that makes the airdrop is shunned because it contains only a scam.
SimasB

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

It sounds like free advertisement for the ICOs and free money for the token holders. Win win. Smiley
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:20:58 PM

Hello everybody  Grin

One of the marketing strategies to introduce their tokens and build a great community, Especially on the telegram.
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:22:10 PM

too many scams and i don't even know why people still trying to win something from airdrops . this is almost impossible i think .
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:23:27 PM

Hello everybody  Grin

Airdrop is another way of advertising.
you need to follow and like their pages.
you need to join their telegram channel.
gaining more member on the tele group will get more investors.
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

Most airdrops are currently are fakes. Created in order to make quick money, by deceiving people. Perhaps in order to promote telegram channel, then change the name and theme. I've seen ICO channels change their name and advertise other products.
Judeoou

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:24:30 PM

airdrop program is to create awareness and to make people develop interest in their project. Airdrop makes lots of persons richer, when the token hits exchange and does either 10x, 20x from ICO price
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:25:29 PM

Hello everybody  Grin

I think giving airdrop to investors, holders, or participants is one of the best way to invite investors, create stronger community and gain trust of project supporters. I guess, that is one of the reasons why some ICOs or projects are giving away free coins during their ICO, to get more investors.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: