Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:43:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many airdrop programs?  (Read 1211 times)
Muhibrabby2211

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:11:05 AM

Actually some project arrange airdrop before their ICO because of increase their social media subscribiers.Some scamer also follow this way.But some good projects also arrange airdrop for storng community and increase holder.
Kettle255

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:13:35 AM

Airdrop is quite a good way to create an awarness about an ICO in order to gain investors attention, but this days, you have several cheat airdrop coming up, without value because of the project and the number distributed to each person, I tend to see it as a form of scam
yxo493

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:22:49 AM

I don't think you need to go to the airdrop. I may have entered the forum earlier than you. I think airdrops are a waste of time. Do not believe me, you can try.
filipeandre

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:23:36 AM

one word, marketing Smiley
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:50:50 AM

It's very much now that every project's airdrop program may have done that. Probably a project that does airdrop for several reasons. Maybe they want to promote their project by handing out free tokens (airdrop). But usually the tokens obtained from airdrop are not much. Therefore airdrop is just entertainment alone.
alex7308

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:50:04 AM

On everything concerns crypto, is a function of program from time to time to meet up the target at a given point in time. Therefore airdrop is also program that has a maximum number limit to participate, and also has an ending date.
archierabe100

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:53:47 AM

This is the way to earn some money on the crypto world because once the community joins the airdrop and they support it.  Cheesy and it will have a value because a lot of people will join.
Sigmas55

Activity: 658
Merit: 36

Telegram:@sigmas55

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:00:01 AM

Because they cost almost nothing, they give you a dollar worth of a new coin that has a very high potential to never see the light
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:05:09 AM

airdrop is the simple task: join telegram, like fanpage fb, follow twitter or just need fill google form. with small reward, this is best way to make a promotion for projects.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:11:00 AM

Some ico is hosting an airdrop for many reason, some of the ico is doing airdrop to boost their marketing and attract more investors in their token. They lend small allocation of tokens to be given to those users who advertise their coin in the users social media and in return, they get airdrop tokens. And some ico also if their sale didnt make it to the hardcap, they give the remaining of their tokens to the investors as a form of airdrop.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:13:01 AM

Airdrops are meant to advertise your own coins. You will find that all the airdropped coins are in ICO. You want free coins. He wants to attract attention and be invested.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

Hello everybody  Grin

I want to ask something, why every day even every time a lot of airdrop programs that appear? I do not know where they came from and how they came, suddenly appeared. thanks

Market of cryptocurrencies is constantly developing. And there is no surprise that more and more airdrop and bounty programs appear on the market. More projects need promotion that can be done first of all through airdrops.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:21:19 PM

I think airdrops are also a way of propaganda. A good airdrop will let more people know about coins, so there will be more investors. This is a very good way.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:42:18 PM

What's the purpose of the airdrops in the first place? that would also answer your question, promotion, advertising, exposure and overall marketing strategy, there's also a lot of ICO's including the scam ones, failed and abandoned that's why there are so many airdrops that give a little penny to its participants, just be careful to some campaigns others are requiring to download some programs that contain viruses or KYC to its participants given the fact that it is just a small amount of tokens.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

Because they cost almost nothing, they give you a dollar worth of a new coin that has a very high potential to never see the light
That's a cheap way to advertise and make their project known by most. It's been effective since there are too many bounty hunters out there that likes to stay with airdrops.
A good airdrop will let more people know about coins, so there will be more investors.
If it's popular to air drop people more investors will know it so they get free money and investors might get interested to it too.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Warbson

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

before all the airdrop was meant to be profitable but now their is only many airdrop that will scam your wallet or took some data about you for the exchange of the airdrop .
tunglong

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:56:49 PM

Hello everybody  Grin

I want to ask something, why every day even every time a lot of airdrop programs that appear? I do not know where they came from and how they came, suddenly appeared. thanks
Hi guy, I think when the ico need to announcement their ico to wide investors, they will to the airdrop! and the airdrop help them grow big comunity!
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

Hello everybody  Grin

Yes, more and more airdrop programs from various projects. In my opinion, Airdrop aims to build the popularity and community of a project. By distributing several coins for free by indirectly advertising projects for public viewing, even attracting investors into the project.
rysheeer

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:58:56 PM

Airdrops are the easiest way to earn free money you'll just need to sign up and wait for the team to distribute the token just like what I did on Havven airdropp and I've gain a lot of profit on it.
ivrytwr4

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:00:17 PM

I disagree that 99% of Airdrops are scams! There are MANY that are scams, but there are many that are not.  Many of the big players offered airdrops when first starting out as a way of exposure etc, i think it's just a case of DYOR.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: