Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many airdrop programs?  (Read 1211 times)
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:23:12 AM

There are many airdrop projects that hope to quickly publicize their projects in this way, and some projects can enter the exchange after community development, so that the project is likely to gain huge profits.
DogmaF10

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:30:02 AM

You guys need to be more careful with airdrops caumpaign now, do not just randomly signed up on it. Sometimes they just want to scam you, or we might provides them help to scam investors. And sometimes they just want to collecting our data, such as email and phone number.
We need to be more selective on choosing airdrops
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:52:40 AM

Airdrop is actually set up to provide an opportunity for hunters to get a free token so do not be surprised when every day comes Airdrop and the other goal is to make ico more in the future in order to boost the exchange rate of a coin.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

dobenklik

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:06:14 PM

Hello everybody  Grin

I want to ask something, why every day even every time a lot of airdrop programs that appear? I do not know where they came from and how they came, suddenly appeared. thanks

I think airdrop is a marketing technique commonly used by new project developers. And maybe airdrop program is very effective to form a community, which of course with the aim to raise sales tokens during ico. So maybe we will still see this situation for quite some time.
warialien7

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:10:28 PM

if I think this is a marketing genius stragegy that we use, because if Airdrop still remains one of the best and most efficient ways to attract more people to our project later, then free advertising to their platform by retweeting or sharing in social media, to get thousands of supporters or to expand their social community.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:17:44 PM

I also often encounter airdrop. I think airdrop is necessary, because in the presence of airdrop sales tokens or coins can increase and can attract the attention of investors.

Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:19:52 PM

Airdrops are a kind of advertising project. Thanks to the free distribution of coins, many people pay attention to this project and invest in it. But unfortunately most of the projects are scammers.

freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:24:30 PM

Airdrop is part of project they still appearing beacause it attracts a lot of investors in their presence it shows the good characteristics of project thats why there are so many airdrop programs in this forum..
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

Yes, very many projects are the mice. But still I do not understand why they give free coins. After all, they are moshayniki why dot the coins. Investles to deceive so it's stupid. I have no idea.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
robinstar

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:39:18 PM

I think it's a good idea and I belive to prospects airdrop despite the risks in the crypto currency and the opportunity to lose everything,  believe that the crypto currency in the future will replace  cash
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Smiley
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:39:49 PM

Hello everybody  Grin

I want to ask something, why every day even every time a lot of airdrop programs that appear? I do not know where they came from and how they came, suddenly appeared. thanks

The answer to your question is easy my friend, company are creating an Airdrop to promote their coin to the community, by giving free coins During their ICO, but there is also a big problem of Airdrop because of the success of ICO greedy people are taking advantage in these Airdrops and create too many fake Airdrops just to scam people and make a Quick money, in 2017 there are 90% of scam Airdrops just to promote a fake and scam project.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

Hello everybody  Grin

Airdrop may be an important part of crypto development. Many communities entering this field begin with a fad following the airdrop.
And more specifically, airdrop may help token distribution for more decentralization. And of course it will be useful on token transactions in the future.
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:29:32 AM

This shows that the market is picking up, this is a very good phenomenon, but you don't have to waste time doing airdrop missions, it is a waste of time, you should take the time to learn investment.

sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:31:51 AM

Hello everybody  Grin

on the off chance that I think this is a showcasing virtuoso stragegy that we utilize, in light of the fact that if Airdrop still stays truly outstanding and most proficient approaches to draw in more individuals to our undertaking later, at that point free promoting to their stage by retweeting or partaking in web-based social networking, to get a large number of supporters or to grow their social network.
LETme

Merit: 17

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:34:49 AM

Airdrop program is done by the ICO because it is a way of publicity to make their token or coin be known but I'm not a big fan doing this kind of stuff because most of the time they don't send the free token and I think its a waste of time, So better join in bounty program but you need to pick a right one.
JovhanHermias

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:37:35 AM

Well the main point of doing airdrop is making their project to be known through out every community, because if lots of people possess their token the project will be very active and will get lots of support so it will be a successful project.
norcia

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:42:45 AM

Hello everybody  Grin

The main purpose of airdrop is most likely to gather communities, especially on social media. A solid community will of course greatly help crowdfunding, and will likely help fight fud. So as long as there are still many new projects doing ico, then airdrop will still exist.
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

A lot of people now getting involved in crypto escpecially in ICOs , this is one of the easiest way to find investments now, airdrops are good way to let people know about your project and also they are make token more valuable because of the number of holders
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:09:47 AM

Hello everybody  Grin

I think because airdrop is a place to promote new tokens and airdrop is still a lot of devotees in the community. To fill the spare time of the newbie while upgrading to follow bounty or larger project income

You are right, Airdrop is a place to promote coins to interested people and spread the word about their project and it has less cost to run the rewards program. But most Airdrops does not have good results, but it only creates disappointment from members who provide partial service. But if you want to participate. I think there is Airdrop which has good quality and produces a lot of profit.
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:15:51 AM

Could be a variety of reasons.

For one, it's a good way to get your name out there. And frankly, it's a great idea, even if you're getting a bunch of worthless coins (hopefully not though!)

Also, they're getting more popular because people are posting online about them more often.

Why? Referrals!

It's mainly because there are a lot of cryptocurrency out there that are starting their own coins and they want to advertise and market it to the people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: