Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:40:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many airdrop programs?  (Read 1211 times)
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:57:38 PM

Because airdrop is one of good way to promote an yoken or an ico. Its been also use by many scammer thats why i didnt trust airdrop today.i rather go to bounty than airdrop
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

Actually, By Airdropping people, The Airdrop project promotes their project to the world. Airdrop is a very good way to make a bigger community. But, Most of the Airdrop has been coming to get some money from the investor or just to scam people. Don't go for every airdrop, Be aware of joining in airdrop, because by airdropping, many hackers can hack your wallet.

bitcoin2048

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:18:10 PM

Hello everybody  Grin

I want to ask something, why every day even every time a lot of airdrop programs that appear? I do not know where they came from and how they came, suddenly appeared. thanks
I'm afraid to say that but many of airdrops is just an attempt to steal the personal data, and also some of them are the attempt to steal the private keys passwords, emails, and another person of things that they can use in process of hacking.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:03:54 AM

Yeah you are absolutely right. many airdrops program there. I think the ICO projects like to spread the community or promotion with the airdrop programs. Moreover the fee for the airdrop programs are cheaper than the other programs such as Bounty. However, we must be careful in choosing the right airdrops.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
tlcsecure

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:12:18 AM

The airdrops hurt valuation of tokens if done during pre-ICO. Too many tokens released  before valuation will hurt investor chance to get ROI when tokes are listed on exchanges. This is due to too much dumping by bounty seekers.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:18:03 AM

Hello everybody  Grin

I want to ask something, why every day even every time a lot of airdrop programs that appear? I do not know where they came from and how they came, suddenly appeared. thanks

their are a lot of airdrop programs now to advertise their token , many scammers also are giving airdrop programs and pursue people to invest in their project.
sussan

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:19:15 AM

Many people are finding new ways to build something nice on the blockchain.
The rest are just people who happen to know how to build a smart contract on Ethereum.
Anyways, airdrops help for coin circulation and community building, hence, the abundance of airdrops
silentbook

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:21:16 AM

It's easier to do an airdrop and airdrop is a good way to advertise your ICO. Airdrops has no legal obligations either so it's good either way.
hamdyinvestments

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:06:22 AM

"Visibility"

Crypto Startups get to have visibility and builds a sort of a base of people that help spread the word about their service or product.

Its been showing incredible results as a method so far.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:21:39 AM

Airdrop is a good strategy to get free advertising of ICO, gaining a large user base for all social media accounts and telegram etc. in a very short time.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 09:12:53 AM

Some ICO owners see Airdrop to be the most affordable way of introducing their coin in the market. By simply creating referrals, ICO owners can give get website traffic, and can get the contact information of the bounty hunters. For a small fraction of their coin, they got your info.

They can spam you or sell your information for a huge amount of money.

Hello everybody  Grin

Beegovere

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:40:28 AM

Airdrop still stays to be truly outstanding and most proficient approaches to pull in more individuals to your venture. In spite of the way that numerous individuals gripe that airdrops simply draw in abundance seekers and bots, regardless they work really great.
Yes that is right, and I think that it is the easiest way of promoting a project. Sometime companies cannot afford to pay for advertising their project in bitcoin therefore they offer own coin for their advertisement, in this way they prevent themselves from a big investment for introducing their project in the market.
Kjara

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:41:42 AM

Hello everybody  Grin

The cheapest and fastest way to "spread a word" about your token is the Airdrop.
For crypto Airdrops are much more efficient than any advertisement in social networks.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

Hello everybody  Grin

The more ico, the more airdrop will be, even though many ico are failing and it is a nightmare for airdrop. I think airdrop makes people search for many new projects, and of course the goal is participation in ico. Some projects are completely devoid of tangible products, and rely solely on marketing. And airdrop is one way to attract attention.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

Airdrop programs are being made from those team who are marketing their tokens and also promoting their projects. As we all know that some of the bounty hunters are also investors. So as they will be able to get a lot of participation from the community or the bounty hunters the  more percentage of their project to be successful.
WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

Airdrop is a good strategy to get free advertising of ICO, gaining a large user base for all social media accounts and telegram etc. in a very short time.
for ICO airdrop is an excellent free advertising you are right. For bounty hunters, it is an opportunity to get coins in a couple of minutes, but very few coins. I prefer bounty.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:31:59 PM

In order to understand such processes, you need to understand why airdrops are generally conducted and what they are generally needed for. As far as I understand today, the SEC does not care about the process of airdrops, and so the developers bypass the laws.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:41:18 PM

I think at this time very much airdrop program because it seems a lot of cryptocurrency or token erc20 new created so as to make for the marketing strategy so as to hold airdrop program.
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:45:29 PM

Hello everybody  Grin

There is a positive signal is to that more and more field in life apply blockchain in their system, so there are many ICO project-->have lots of Airdrop and Bounty programs. Beside, there are also many scam projects which are created to take money off investors

Raidzin

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:10:19 PM

Becouse Airdrops can be defined as the process whereby a cryptocurrency enterprise distributes cryptocurrency tokens to the wallets of some users free of charge. Airdrops are usually carried out by blockchain-based startups to bootstrap their cryptocurrency projects. Also, established blockchain-based enterprises like cryptocurrency exchange platforms and wallet services can also carry out airdrops as well.
I think the biggest popularity due to the fact that airdrop overwhelmingly resembles a financial pyramid. And it never ceases to please people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: