Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:10:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [coinb.in] Open Source, Multi Signature, HD Wallet, SegWit/Bech32 and more!  (Read 74774 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
spndr7
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 06:44:49 PM

Sure, I have a few changes to make. I'll allow it to accept 80 bytes but still recommend that you keep it at 40.

Unable to send this 40 byte hex Null data (OP_RETURN) through coinb.in

6e40e16940913005cfe051091306f7e1fe01201682c512c80eff20205129bdc01163a7d0a59b37b 4

39 byte hex is working

What error did you receive?

40 byte OP_RETURN null data is not is not  included in the generated raw transaction data, and the corresponding address box is outlined with
red color, showing error.

But its working for null data < 40 Bytes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OutCast3k (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 601

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 06:46:49 PM

[snip]

40 byte OP_RETURN null data is not is not  included in the generated raw transaction data, and the corresponding address box is outlined with
red color, showing error.

But its working for null data < 40 Bytes

OK, thanks! This should be fixed in the most recent update. But I will double check. Smiley

coinb.in - Open Source, Multi Signature, HD Wallet and more! | Donate: 33tht1bKDgZVxb39MnZsWa8oxHXHvUYE4G
chriswilmer
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 01:36:06 AM

So, a quick question to the community!

Not many people seem to be donating and I need to generate enough to at least pay for the VPS. I don't want to add advertising to the site, although Google ads would probably generate me quite a bit. Does anyone have any suggestions for generating donations? I suppose I could make it optional on the new transaction page to donate, or throw up a message now and again.

What do you all think would be least intrusive?

How much are you paying per month?

You might also host your site on Github for free.

Its about 25£ a month. Its UK hosted, so probably a bit more expensive than usual. I can't run it from github as I need to be running a Bitcoin client, sometimes multiple ones. Smiley

Personally, I find that to be useful information! Maybe state on the website what the costs are. I'll be sure to donate a month's usage next time I use it.
jpmcruz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:23:41 PM

Some details that are not clear to me:
1. If I am a third-party (i did not participate in the creation of the multisig address or with any of the transactions or the redeem script) and I look at the blockchain and find a multisig address, will I be able to know which Bitcoin addresses were used to create the multisig address?
2. If I am a third-party (same conditions as above) and I look at the blockchain, I see a confirmed transaction where a multisig address was used to send BTC to some other address, will I be able to know which of the individual Bitcoin addresses used in the creation of the multisig address actually SIGNED the transaction? i.e., if Addresses #1, #2, and 3# were used to create MultiSigAddress #1 (2 of 3 signatures required). Will I be able to know if for #1 and #3 signed the transaction (and that #2 did not participate)?
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 05:14:23 PM

1. If I am a third-party (i did not participate in the creation of the multisig address or with any of the transactions or the redeem script) and I look at the blockchain and find a multisig address, will I be able to know which Bitcoin addresses were used to create the multisig address?
2. If I am a third-party (same conditions as above) and I look at the blockchain, I see a confirmed transaction where a multisig address was used to send BTC to some other address, will I be able to know which of the individual Bitcoin addresses used in the creation of the multisig address actually SIGNED the transaction? i.e., if Addresses #1, #2, and 3# were used to create MultiSigAddress #1 (2 of 3 signatures required). Will I be able to know if for #1 and #3 signed the transaction (and that #2 did not participate)?

Regardless of your involvement in creating a P2SH address, you can find which all addresses are needed to sign transaction if that multisig address has send Bitcoins from it. When sending Bitcoins, the redeemScript is included in the transaction. When you have a redeemScript, you can either break it down and find the public keys manually or you can use https://coinb.in/#verify.

Read http://www.soroushjp.com/2014/12/20/bitcoin-multisig-the-hard-way-understanding-raw-multisignature-bitcoin-transactions.

jpmcruz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:38:45 AM

Regardless of your involvement in creating a P2SH address, you can find which all addresses are needed to sign transaction if that multisig address has send Bitcoins from it. When sending Bitcoins, the redeemScript is included in the transaction. When you have a redeemScript, you can either break it down and find the public keys manually or you can use https://coinb.in/#verify.

Read http://www.soroushjp.com/2014/12/20/bitcoin-multisig-the-hard-way-understanding-raw-multisignature-bitcoin-transactions.

yeah, thanks! And when sending Bitcoins, the redeemScript will show that #1 and #3 signed the transaction, and that #2 did not participate right? (just double checking)
expert-lister

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Imagine a world without hate and oppression

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 12:18:35 PM

Question, for using new key, must be install bitcoin-qt or can using online bitcoin wallet?

Liberty...
Financisto

Activity: 630
Merit: 767

BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 04:06:36 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2015, 04:37:52 AM by Financisto

Found this coinb.in very useful when combined with WarpWallet ( keybase.io/warp ). All of them used offline.

It generates the most powerfull cold storage method of defense I've ever seen (with no need to download the full blockchain nor touching the internet).

Multi signature + Warp Wallet = no more fear of brute force attacks.

Thank you @OutCast3k for this wonderful, simple and (yet) beautiful tool.

It's the KISS (Keep it simple stupid!) philosophy in action. It's an awesome GUI to use even for non-technical public.

I also liked to see a good fork activity on this project by several contributors at Github.

Keep up the good work!

BitcoinTalk's ESCROW Providers: Ranking & BlacklistCompilation of (open-source) BRAINWALLET projectsBTC ⇆⚡⇄ BTCBTC aka BTC: 16MBvhaJoRBxW3Vk6apnvz3UYT9HAgraVS ⚡ PGP: 2680207AA9A1B69FE7A033D80DE0F221074384C4 ⚡ If you think freedom matters, please support the development of these privacy projects→DONATE some sats: TailsQubes OSWhonixVeraCryptPicocryptKryptorSimpleX Chat
HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 04:08:17 AM

Maybe he could even integrate the Warp Wallet way on coinb.in Cheesy

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
Financisto

BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 04:13:57 AM

Maybe he could even integrate the Warp Wallet way on coinb.in Cheesy

That would certainly be an excellent achievement!

BitcoinTalk's ESCROW Providers: Ranking & BlacklistCompilation of (open-source) BRAINWALLET projectsBTC ⇆⚡⇄ BTCBTC aka BTC: 16MBvhaJoRBxW3Vk6apnvz3UYT9HAgraVS ⚡ PGP: 2680207AA9A1B69FE7A033D80DE0F221074384C4 ⚡ If you think freedom matters, please support the development of these privacy projects→DONATE some sats: TailsQubes OSWhonixVeraCryptPicocryptKryptorSimpleX Chat
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 10:40:19 AM

A few small changes in the recent update, but they might be worth mentioning.

• There is now a Mediation/Arbitration Service listed on coinb.in's multisig page. This feature allows users to create multi signature 2-of-3 addresses with our public key and we will help resolve any disputes should they arrive. There is a fixed 1% fee.

Note: If you offer a (reputable) mediation/arbitration/escrow service, you can make a pull request on github to have your pubkey added to the list of mediators.

• A warning message will be displayed if the fee on the new transaction page is greater than 0.01 BTC.
  • Fixed a bug with the retrieval of unspent outputs for litecoin.
  • Some extra validation on the new transaction page to indicate which field is likely invalid.
  • Linked to the #settings page (https://coinb.in/#settings) from the broadcast page to make changing the network easier.

Might have been something I've missed, but I think that's it.

Enjoy everyone, more to come soon!

coinb.in - Open Source, Multi Signature, HD Wallet and more! | Donate: 33tht1bKDgZVxb39MnZsWa8oxHXHvUYE4G
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:16:18 PM

This is a fantastic project. Kudos to those who are contrbuting to build this. I would like to know...

1. Which API is being used to Push Tx ?

2. Does https://coinb.in/#sign produce only Low S Tx ?
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 02:15:23 AM

Coinb.in now supports OP_HODL

https://coinb.in/#newTimeLocked

Enjoy everyone!!!

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:37:42 PM

Note: If you offer a (reputable) mediation/arbitration/escrow service, you can make a pull request on github to have your pubkey added to the list of mediators.

Can I make a request to be added from here? 2-of-3 multi-sig would potentially remove most of my involvement from honest parties.

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:51:02 PM

Enjoy everyone!!!

Looks good, but i can't open that website. Is it opening there, or do you block users with the TOR client on?
If 2 can you enable TOR users please.
HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 08:43:46 AM

Looks good, but i can't open that website. Is it opening there, or do you block users with the TOR client on?
You can just download the code and run it locally
https://github.com/OutCast3k/coinbin/

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
Financisto

BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 11:59:10 PM

Enjoy everyone!!!

Worked fine here using Tor Browser...

OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 10:27:20 PM

Updated the original post.

If anyone wants to write some tutorials, or make some videos I'll happily add them.

OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 10:32:33 PM

Can I make a request to be added from here? 2-of-3 multi-sig would potentially remove most of my involvement from honest parties.

sure

notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 07:36:06 PM

Nice to see an online wallet using the public keys in compressed format. It would be nicer if there's an option to import paper wallets directly, as well as encryption of private keys via BIP-38 passphrase protection. (private keys starting with 6)

Also let me know if I can integrate my Ledger HW.1 hardware wallet on coinb.in for creating multi-signature accounts.

FYI, this can already be done with Coinkite and here's the detailed tutorial.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: