Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:57:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Favourite Altcoin in 2018  (Read 944 times)
esdbgrydn

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:05:13 PM

Electroneum will be good choice if more exchanges than Cryptopia list it... Even on low-end hardware it doesn't take more than 1-3 days to get minimum payout from a good pool. I mine on 7 pools to get best results as most pools have issues with automatic difficulty adjusting in Stratum proxy if using more than 1 core.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:06:46 PM

Electroneum will be good choice if more exchanges than Cryptopia list it... Even on low-end hardware it doesn't take more than 1-3 days to get minimum payout from a good pool. I mine on 7 pools to get best results as most pools have issues with automatic difficulty adjusting in Stratum proxy if using more than 1 core.

hehe iam still also hoping so i have got about 60 ETN from early cpu mining with vritual servers costs was about 2 $ they have to come back Cheesy

regards
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:17:04 AM

Which altcoin gave you the most profit? And added benefits?
I own Ydentity tokens which helps me in securing my identity while surfing the web. It also generates a risk-identity token based on a simple survey and enables the user to know more about oneself.
Any such innovative coins/tokens? Share your experience!

I have never felt the functional benefits of a coin. But in trading, I have one coin that gives me a big advantage, that is crypterium. I bought it for 0.00046 ETH and sold it for 0.0015 can you imagine the benefits I get?  Grin Grin Smiley Smiley
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:51:26 AM

i only choose ethereum and no one altcoins can make me switch on the other alts asides on it, maybe on the other erc20 tokens but in the other blockchain is not. from the very beginning of this ethereum, it gives me a good profits in term of holding. and still continuing gaining some profits upto now.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:03:24 AM

I myself prefer IPXchange and Lympo, as i can see, those two coins increase its price significantly.
So I choose those 2 coins to be hold in my wallet.
lucian999

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:04:53 AM

I want many altcoin mostly longterm holding and I have the potential to earn a hold because I'm not just buying an altcoin I do not know and is not famous so be careful when buying altcoin
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:12:04 AM

HYDRO is my favorite altcoin this year hydro will be huge and will make it to top 100 why? because cryptocurrency need security and this is the only token that has a concept of 2fa for cryptocurrency , we all need this admit it. hydro before was only 1 satoshi now its already 105 satoshi , but it is still cheap though. They have 0 marketing but the community drive them to the top, one of the biggest gainers this month is hydro. watch out it will also be listed in some big exchanges soon. So buy now live in mercatox and other exchanges.

agorist13

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:39:09 AM

Ethereum is still a favorite for me. The ICO market is still very much their game. I do think that EOS will be a big threat to Eth soon. EOS has no transaction fees and can run 1000 cryptokitties without breaking a sweat. Plus developers can use several different coding scripts while making dapps on the EOS platform. It'll be interesting to see what the second half of 2018 will have for EOS.
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:48:08 AM

For me, the most lucrative token is ACT.
When this token has a big rise, it is a bear market, so it should be sold when it rises sharply.

verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:51:22 AM

I choose cardano as my investment this year. cardano has a more modern technology than the existing coin and the price is very cheap.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:51:29 AM

I only recommend 2 altcoin, they are NEO and ethereum, I see a lot of potential from both altcoins, starting from a more stable price and also a good development quality improvement, they also have token in each base.
zinson01

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:05:59 AM

My favourite altcoin is undoutedly bitcoin. This is the oldest and king of all crypto. And upto now I found this coin as the most proifitable and is moving towards a brighter future gradually. So, this is my favourite of all time.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:22:03 AM

Altcoin which gives me a big advantage and its benefits for me is:
1.Ethereum
2.Ada Cardano
3.Docademic
4.Stellar lumens
5.Waves
6.Neo
I suggest you buy Bitcoin Diamond, if you bet to hold it in a few months.
Jenesis

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:23:03 AM

Which altcoin gave you the most profit? And added benefits?
I own Ydentity tokens which helps me in securing my identity while surfing the web. It also generates a risk-identity token based on a simple survey and enables the user to know more about oneself.
Any such innovative coins/tokens? Share your experience!

Tron (TRX) is very potential for this year.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:30:30 AM

I think that SkyFy chain and FuzeX are going to take the market by surprise and make a magnificent investment for the mid term, something not that common lately.

My personal favorite alt coins in 2018 are still Eth (launched in 2015) and NEO (launched in 2017). The reason for choosing them is there strong background.
Majority of ICOs are harnessing the power of smart contracts and are using Ethereum blockchain. ICOs are still in their initial stages, once they get matured and if 5 to 10% of ethereum based ICOs meet success, Ethereum will be on the moon.
NEO an Open Network For Smart Economy from China. Many call it a Chinese version of ethereum. Its price is stable since its launch and hopes are that it may touch 200 usd very soon.
p.s it's my own personal opinion based on my own research I never intend to promote a coin.
elncrow

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:28:34 AM

After bitcoin my favorite altcoin in 2018 is Ethereum. It a good cryptocurrency to invest and it has a smart contract that attracts the investors.
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

Of course I will tell that bitcoin is the best and most favorite Coin among all the coins so why I like bitcoin the answer is from bitcoin I got lots of profit I can tell that double profit so it added some value because I can trade limitlessly and I can use this money in various place and this system is secured from hackers and others theft issues so it coin I mean bitcoin is the best coin.
LandLord666

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

FUSION my favourite Altcoin in curent year. FUSION inclusive cryptofinance platform is a public blockchain dedicated to creating an inclusive cryptofinancial platform. Good idea, good team, good price. 
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:08:09 PM

2018 was not a good year for the crypto so far, except the month of january. For me, bitcoin, ethereum, neo and IOTA might bring good profits in the rest of the 2018 and the next years.
edisonali

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:38:01 PM

My favorite alternative coin in 2018 is the bitcoin. We have seen the low pricing of the bitcoin this year and still it is low. But that does not mean that it has no potentiality. It is the leader in the market of the crypto currencies’ have a full of trust on this, It will disappoint its investors. Soon bitcoin will change the market and it will have an increase in the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: