Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:28:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched!  (Read 438759 times)
Pugwalker

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:00:36 AM

my logo attempt :3

https://i.imgur.com/lPySn7I.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
srs2xcvbnm

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:30:47 AM

my logo attempt :3

very nice! I like it.

If you liked my post or I helped- TIP me: ESqXdNgD4MX6zPxZHFNZZjewFSbUzgy3Do
DarkVenu

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:24:38 AM

Theos People sell at 40 something will kick themself later on when the price rocking.

But I am happy coz just bought 600m at 44 and 46.

Good , you will be very lucky .
Hold 3-6 months  Wink

hashrate increase very well , Kimoto rocks.

Good job DEV team and community , thank you guys.

Is just the beginning of great Cryptocurrency.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:30:12 AM

lets see what happens

edit maybe the two bars could be arrows like the post above.
Pugwalker

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:45:09 AM

just tips
no coin at the end
srs2xcvbnm

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:49:05 AM

lets see what happens

edit maybe the two bars could be arrows like the post above.

Too much cross-like. But nice drawing anyway.

I have one question- this is another picture with gathering money in a hat. It looks kinda like begging for spare change, it is not a very good advertising point.
If we want to create something superb, we need to go more serious. Look, we already have doge, and in this matter market is saturated, but there is need
for something revolutionary, new, intriguing and powerful. Begging for spare change with a hat is neither.

But very nice drawing, do not feel offended, really nice style.

srs2xcvbnm

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:53:41 AM

Well looks like I pushed you guys to create new ideas for logo / graphics to advertise fedora, and this is very good.
I am so happy that we have such an active community- it is recipe for a great success. Actually we are half way there.

Keep up the good work guys!

I tip my fedora to all of you!

DarkVenu

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:14:15 AM

Time to buy , hashrate increase very well hour in hour, 220% from yesterday.

TIME to BUYYY
PCFiL

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:16:49 AM

TIPS MINING POOL >> http://fedora.poolto.be

use : stratum+tcp://fedora.poolto.be:4333

Join us on iRC: #poolto.be @ irc.freenode.net

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23poolto.be

Happy Mining !  Smiley
jtbcoins

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:50:43 AM

Too much cross-like. But nice drawing anyway.

I have one question- this is another picture with gathering money in a hat. It looks kinda like begging for spare change, it is not a very good advertising point.
If we want to create something superb, we need to go more serious. Look, we already have doge, and in this matter market is saturated, but there is need
for something revolutionary, new, intriguing and powerful. Begging for spare change with a hat is neither.

But very nice drawing, do not feel offended, really nice style.
[/quote]

I don't think you realise what we are doing. We are trying to stay away from the meme euphoric atheist. The E logo is a euphoric E. Fedora tip is a euphoric atheist hat tip. Funny you called the T a cross.

Fedora coin started as joke coin and I'm trying to move it away from the hat tip to a financial tip. The work TIP is key. replace the donation button on a website with TIP. simples.

The coin has to be cool and anything corporate is not going stand out. people tip its not begging. Im not the one that came up with the fedora hat. I'm trying to work with it. So do a sketch and help.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=euphoric+atheist&client=safari&rls=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=QUL7Uqcis67sBvy1gLAM&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1210&bih=686
snooopy

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 10:08:18 AM

Yo, vote for TIPS -> http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:23:34 AM

I do hope we get some more goods and services to use our TIPS on rather soon or else we could well be headed for a rather long downward trend. With an insignificant market cap and no upward movement bar the odd attempted pump these sell walls just keep building up.

I think we should develop the idea of having TIPS be the go-to crypto for tipping for services provided on the internet and in person. Imagine going into a bar in a years time and seeing a poster with a picture of a top hat on it and a QR code for a TIPS address. All the patron would have to do would use their smartphone to tip a few dollars if they were happy with the service. The bar could offer a free drink voucher for those patrons who install the wallet app and tip $X or more.

Immediate benefits would be getting rid of the tip jar and not being at risk of having coins knicked; also people are more likely to tip this way as many people don't carry coins thesedays - just eftpos or perhaps cash - so it is much less of a hassle. The wallet could be streamlined for a one-snap-TIP of $2 or something to make it as easy as possible for people to TIP using fedoracoin.

There is so much potential in this idea and it would only take someone with the know-how to create a simple app for smartphones capable of doing this, someone with the means to print a few posters and perhaps the means to print stickers of personalised QR codes, and a few willing bars in those areas where tipping is 'done'!

If DOGE can send two teams to the olympics I reckon we can make this happen ;-)
id10tothe9

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:28:20 AM

I do hope we get some more goods and services to use our TIPS on rather soon or else we could well be headed for a rather long downward trend. With an insignificant market cap and no upward movement bar the odd attempted pump these sell walls just keep building up.

I think we should develop the idea of having TIPS be the go-to crypto for tipping for services provided on the internet and in person. Imagine going into a bar in a years time and seeing a poster with a picture of a top hat on it and a QR code for a TIPS address. All the patron would have to do would use their smartphone to tip a few dollars if they were happy with the service. The bar could offer a free drink voucher for those patrons who install the wallet app and tip $X or more.

Immediate benefits would be getting rid of the tip jar and not being at risk of having coins knicked; also people are more likely to tip this way as many people don't carry coins thesedays - just eftpos or perhaps cash - so it is much less of a hassle. The wallet could be streamlined for a one-snap-TIP of $2 or something to make it as easy as possible for people to TIP using fedoracoin.

There is so much potential in this idea and it would only take someone with the know-how to create a simple app for smartphones capable of doing this, someone with the means to print a few posters and perhaps the means to print stickers of personalised QR codes, and a few willing bars in those areas where tipping is 'done'!

+10

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DarkVenu

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:32:03 AM

quote , nice idea +1
Todorius

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:48:25 PM

Why isn't TIPS listed on coinmarketcap.com any more?
id10tothe9

Activity: 623

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:10:56 PM

Ok guys, embrace yourselves for the best logo of a cryptocurrency ever invented  Grin Grin Grin
it was a meme that my friend posted in a previous post here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391192.msg4755640#msg4755640),
but we saw that a logo is still needed for tips, so I modified it a little .

Since non of us had enough time to make a very beautiful logo out of it, I only used pixlr.com which is a tool connected to gDrive, and I made the files available for anyone to take them and modify them. I think the idea is great since a great meme to capture the attention of the people is probably half of the value of a coin as we see happening in doge. So if anybody likes the idea and has the skills to make it even better please do! (I didn't even have a tool to wrap the text around the bottom half of the moon  Roll Eyes )
The links (second one is pixlr format with the layers):
- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByUR6Uf-4r_2UzlYZ01wZVk0Vm8/edit?usp=sharing
- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByUR6Uf-4r_2dnhuVnBzYkw3aWc0eGNqeEFnX0FBOU1CUHFR/edit?usp=sharing

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
kadz

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:14:35 PM

Ok guys, embrace yourselves for the best logo of a cryptocurrency ever invented  Grin Grin Grin
it was a meme that my friend posted in a previous post here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391192.msg4755640#msg4755640),
but we saw that a logo is still needed for tips, so I modified it a little .

Since non of us had enough time to make a very beautiful logo out of it, I only used pixlr.com which is a tool connected to gDrive, and I made the files available for anyone to take them and modify them. I think the idea is great since a great meme to capture the attention of the people is probably half of the value of a coin as we see happening in doge. So if anybody likes the idea and has the skills to make it even better please do! (I didn't even have a tool to wrap the text around the bottom half of the moon  Roll Eyes )
The links (second one is pixlr format):
- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByUR6Uf-4r_2UzlYZ01wZVk0Vm8/edit?usp=sharing
- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByUR6Uf-4r_2dnhuVnBzYkw3aWc0eGNqeEFnX0FBOU1CUHFR/edit?usp=sharing

I don't like the fedora on the moon. Fedora is Fedora, not fedora moon or sth like this.
The baby blue logo is the best one.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:58:11 PM

where can i find a block explorer to see the diff and the current block number?? thx!
NJRiot

Activity: 504

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:00:58 PM

im in nutnull pool right now and there are some serious guys hashing here
some with 35k and 38 thousand khs
anyway ...

I have 2 questions
1. is 1.0.5.5-unk-beta the supposit 56 upgrade? its kind of confusing me

2. wallet has been stuck on 2 days behind,
actually for about 2 days funny as that sounds . any fix for this?
id like to see all the coins ive mined actually come into my wallet.

████████████████   ███████████████
   ████             ███   ███        ████
  ████   ██████████   ███  █████████    ███
 ███    ███     █████  ███  ███   ████   ███
███   ███   ███    ███  ███  ████    ███   ██
███  ██   ████████  ███  ███████████  ███   ██
██   ██  ████   ████  ██  █████   ███  ███   ██
██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██                         ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
███  ██  ████   ████  ███  ████   ███   ███  ██
████  ██    ██████████  ███  ███████   ███   ██
████  ████    ███  ███  ████    ██    ███   ██
 ████   █████  ███  ███   █████    █████  ███
  ████   █████████  ████   ██████████   ████
   █████        ███   █████           ████
      ███████████████    ████████████████

Get free
.100 HQX

...............................Decentralized affiliate platform.............................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

El3k0n

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

USA TRUMP USA TRUMP USA TRUMP

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:05:07 PM

Looks like the KGW kicked in fine Smiley A few hiccups but it seems its gone back to normal now
Small update: the mixer is complete! Anyone can run a mixer node so long as they contact me to check it and announce it, mixer nodes get an extra 2% on top of every transaction processed by them.

I only have to fix two small things (unrelated to the mixer, they're to do with the new RPC user system) and then I can put out a release candidate for testing, once the testing is over I'll fix up any small leftover bugs (if any) and put out a full release!

Changelog of things implemented in 0.60 so far:
    - Coin mixing (decentralized, new mixers can be announced/revoked via announcements, 2% fee on mixed transactions goes to nodes that mixed for you)
        - Added announcements, copy of alerts system, for announcing new mixing nodes (and creation/signing/sending/list commands)
        - Update sendtoaddress/sendfrom/sendmany to allow sending mixed transactions by appending :mixed to the end of accounts/addresses

- Add RPC user system (users stored in leveldb database, can be added by admin account with adduser/authuser commands)
        - Add passwd command (users can change password / admin can change user passwords)
        - Add admin-only command root to find root username
        - Add rootuser to getinfo command output (admin-only)
        - Add whoami command to display logged in user name

- Add getchainvalue command to display total mined coins
    - Updated alert key + add new admin-only alert creation/signing/sending commands
    - Fix RPC server access from JavaScripts / web wallets
    - Change miniTIPS/tinyTIPS to thousands and millions
    - TestNet fixed (generate genesis block, update hashes etc..)
    - Update block checkpoints
    - Rearrange code (no more warnings!)
    - Update int64 -> uint64
    - Update NSIS script + icons
    - Make splash screen transparent

Todo:
- per-user wallet encryption
- sendtoaddress command still sends coins from the whole wallet, not just a single users

Once I finish those two things on the todo prepare yourselves Cheesy

Edit: also I should mention in the recent server move I seem to have lost the keys for the old mixer addresses, which means ~15M worth of coins has vanished... Until I manage to recover them somehow the new mixer address is ETiPMiXedut8GPBug1hzSJzBDsx4xG6ww6, I've backed up the keys for this address on a few different locations now so there should be no chance of losing the coins again.
Any donations toward it are appreciated Smiley

What about the other currency formats (kTIPS -> 1000, MTIPS -> 1000000)? Will you add them?
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: