Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:33:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched!  (Read 457455 times)
DarkVenu

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:41:12 PM

150 is possible, but everybody has to keep their trigger finger in check for the rally to reach that high.  We can't kill the rally.
why not 200!
who offers more?? lol, what a circus of jokers

What is so impossible about 200? I admit that the likelihood is not too high, but if I've learned one thing in crypto, it is that however unlikely an event might be,
you can never rule it out with 100% certainty. There were coins who were fare worse off than tips, and had huge price increases that NO ONE deemed likely.
Crypto never fails to surprise!  Wink

I missed the bitcoin train, but i bought Litecoin at 0.35 $ and sell at 28.4 $ each ... lol like 8000% gain...
and when the Litecoin were at 0.35 $ , market cap was 5-10 millions ...
TIPS if  prove valid can go 1000 time far by now  Wink
Tips has a lot of potential. But there is a need to revive this thread otherwise the fall will continue. You don't lure investors with irc and reddit. Newcomers use this thread. When they see this thread, they don't feel like there is a living community behind it. This is really sad. You may discuss the technical issues on irc and so on but please do updates here. It's great to do new features but if you advertise them only on irc and reddit, well no one will know them and so these new features, as good as they might be in technical terms, are worth nothing.

http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/comments/20e6ut/the_point_of_the_situation/

If i could... Roll Eyes
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:53:03 PM

The reason most coins are failing is that lack of marketing, and inactivity by the developer.  I believe in the potential of TiPS, but it seems like its mostly gone unrealized imo.

jtbcoins

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:55:29 PM

jtbcoins-are you holding, selling, or buying more?  Do you believe the hype about a rally?

Im holding but I don't think there is going to be a rally. doge coin rally started 2 weeks before halving. I bought an extra bit coins worth yesterday at 22 but now realise that was a bad call. A lot of miners could be holding too and they could dump the lot. We are off the multi pool radar at the moment but we are still dropping. I won't dump because I paid for mine but the miners don't feel the pain as badly when selling off.
cryptonewbie

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:59:21 PM

jtbcoins-are you holding, selling, or buying more?  Do you believe the hype about a rally?

Im holding but I don't think there is going to be a rally. doge coin rally started 2 weeks before halving. I bought an extra bit coins worth yesterday at 22 but now realise that was a bad call. A lot of miners could be holding too and they could dump the lot. We are off the multi pool radar at the moment but we are still dropping. I won't dump because I paid for mine but the miners don't feel the pain as badly when selling off.

Hmm.  I'm torn.  I want to buy about 50 million more, but lots of hyperbole in this thread. 

Arbitrageur

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:02:39 PM

I want to buy about 50 million more, but lots of hyperbole in this thread.
you better wait the single digit, anyway, it's just 50 m, spend these 10 ltc, you're not ruining yourself, after all. just a tip to the scammers for their efforts to pump this garbagecoin

I recall some of you saying to buy while the price was in 30's a few weeks back.  That it would be the last day of cheap TiPS.  Now the price is at 20.  I keep losing money on this coin by believing the hype in this thread.

wait to see the bullshit they are going to tell in the low 10s in order to suck people in this crapcoin
cryptonewbie

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:05:54 PM

I don't think its a crapcoin.  I think it has real world applications, which is what ultimately will determine the success of many coins.

The leadership is the question imo.  

If you want the coin to succeed, you need to interact with the community.  The most eyeballs you are going to find for your coin is on this forum, and in this thread.  Focus your efforts here, not on IRC. 

jtbcoins

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:12:08 PM

At halving the only thing that will happen is the price will drop down half as fast as it is now. Magnum pi logo may make it drop faster.

and I'm not trolling i have a lot of this coin
LeBarton

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:15:48 PM

I don't think its a crapcoin.  I think it has real world applications, which is what ultimately will determine the success of many coins.

The leadership is the question imo.  

If you want the coin to succeed, you need to interact with the community.  The most eyeballs you are going to find for your coin is on this forum, and in this thread.  Focus your efforts here, not on IRC. 
I totally agree with that. This is not a crapcoin, I'm sure the devs are really skilled but they don't like this thread and this thread is where new investors are. We need a PR that brings life in this thread.
LeBarton

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:20:56 PM

150 is possible, but everybody has to keep their trigger finger in check for the rally to reach that high.  We can't kill the rally.
why not 200!
who offers more?? lol, what a circus of jokers

What is so impossible about 200? I admit that the likelihood is not too high, but if I've learned one thing in crypto, it is that however unlikely an event might be,
you can never rule it out with 100% certainty. There were coins who were fare worse off than tips, and had huge price increases that NO ONE deemed likely.
Crypto never fails to surprise!  Wink

I missed the bitcoin train, but i bought Litecoin at 0.35 $ and sell at 28.4 $ each ... lol like 8000% gain...
and when the Litecoin were at 0.35 $ , market cap was 5-10 millions ...
TIPS if  prove valid can go 1000 time far by now  Wink
Tips has a lot of potential. But there is a need to revive this thread otherwise the fall will continue. You don't lure investors with irc and reddit. Newcomers use this thread. When they see this thread, they don't feel like there is a living community behind it. This is really sad. You may discuss the technical issues on irc and so on but please do updates here. It's great to do new features but if you advertise them only on irc and reddit, well no one will know them and so these new features, as good as they might be in technical terms, are worth nothing.

http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/comments/20e6ut/the_point_of_the_situation/

If i could... Roll Eyes
Really good proposal, you should do it. No need of a so-called "professional". Someone who has bought tips will be more commited to the coin.
jtbcoins

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:22:26 PM

icanprogram is the leader.

he's got the vision.

everything is coming together.  It's FedoraCoin.  Embrace it, love it.  Go with it.

what sort of leader hides away from the community. he's a programer not a designer. he told me he did web stuff for marketing. thats not real advertising experience. his role would have been being told what to do. its the creatives and designers that call the shots.

fuck it I know I'm out of line but if he just came on here and debated his view on why fedora hat tip is better then tips. oh wait he wears a fedora in real life. he has friends on 4chan.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:33:06 PM

jtbcoins,

The same "cowardly" leader that is orchestrating this:

New subreddit (www.reddit.com/r/tipscoin) - (prototype)
Fayens new front page
Dark Venu possibly taking over BCTALK thread
/w FedoraCoin payment processing for 3rd parties
New Theme for wallet
New theme for Fedoraco.in / Fedoracha.in
Hercules online store

You're the only one complaining.  Roll your sleeves up and help us get to work.
13o7

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:39:35 PM

Hi newbie here,

Could someone (pref. a dev) point me to the current logo or new logo for this coin, I am confused cause so far I found three of them...  And when you are working on a new one, plz give an eta.

Is there a new WebDev already? How big is your team? I hear there is a big community behind the coin, don't get me wrong, but where are they? And with how many are you?

I think the coin has three great features, the gravity-well, the mixing service, and the low price (ATM), marketing and promotion could be better...

Please make an official statement. Make it visible / sticky on all forums reddit, here, etc... I feel this is not just another copy-paste-coin, I really would like to see this one going far...

Any word on the Facebook implementation yet? (I'm just saying, aim high!)
jtbcoins

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:40:11 PM

jtbcoins,

Fayens new front page
New Theme for wallet
Hercules online store

You're the only one complaining.  Roll your sleeves up and help us get to work.

new subreddit that he said he would not be seen dead being a mod on 3 weeks ago.
Fayens new front page. yes fayen did it not icanprogram
Dark Venu possibly taking over BCTALK thread because he asked
Hercules online store is Hercules

The programming stuff is great, and thats what he should stick at.

You've got more leadership then him. is it a him?
jtbcoins

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:41:32 PM

Hi newbie here,

Could someone (pref. a dev) point me to the current logo or new logo for this coin, I am confused cause so far I found three of them...  And when you are working on a new one, plz give an eta.

Is there a new WebDev already? How big is your team? I hear there is a big community behind the coin, don't get me wrong, but where are they? And with how many are you?

I think the coin has three great features, the gravity-well, the mixing service, and the low price (ATM), marketing and promotion could be better...

Please make an official statement. Make it visible / sticky on all forums reddit, here, etc... I feel this is not just another copy-paste-coin, I really would like to see this one going far...

theres about 6 of us lead by Icanprogram and he won't come on here to talk. enjoy the ride
El3k0n

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

USA TRUMP USA TRUMP USA TRUMP

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:43:14 PM

jtbcoins,

Fayens new front page
New Theme for wallet
Hercules online store

He was also the only one who wanted another name, another logo, another everything.
jtbcoins

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:44:47 PM

jtbcoins,

Fayens new front page
New Theme for wallet
Hercules online store

He was also the only one who wanted another name, another logo, another everything.

since when? the last time i spoke to him he wanted the E and hat tip
mardaed

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:05:48 PM

jtbcoins,

Fayens new front page
New Theme for wallet
Hercules online store

new subreddit that he said he would not be seen dead being a mod on 3 weeks ago.
    - the subreddit is a prototype page for www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin
    - Yes, and Fayens is still working with us on theme implementation
    - I applaud DarkVenu's motivation.  We need more doers and less complainers
    - Again, another doer

The common theme, however, is that those doers are following the original FedoraCoin vision.  That's leading.  We're not trying to hijack the bus.

mardaed

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:17:38 PM

Hi newbie here,

Hi,

new subreddit prototype for /r/FedoraCoin is www.reddit.com/r/tipscoin

template for main site:
http://imgur.com/a/yc3zp

logo:
http://imgur.com/a/mRfFM

vector art:
http://a.pomf.se/tditql.pdf

No word on Facebook / YouTube yet as we're working on branding first before we shoot into the services.
13o7

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:57:11 PM

Hi newbie here,

Hi,

new subreddit prototype for /r/FedoraCoin is www.reddit.com/r/tipscoin

template for main site:
http://imgur.com/a/yc3zp

logo:
http://imgur.com/a/mRfFM

vector art:
http://a.pomf.se/tditql.pdf

No word on Facebook / YouTube yet as we're working on branding first before we shoot into the services.

Thanks for the info. Looks good. Nice clean lay-out.
jtbcoins

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:03:53 PM

jtbcoins,

Fayens new front page
New Theme for wallet
Hercules online store

- the subreddit is a prototype page for www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin
    - Yes, and Fayens is still working with us on theme implementation
    - I applaud DarkVenu's motivation.  We need more doers and less complainers
    - Again, another doer

The common theme, however, is that those doers are following the original FedoraCoin vision.  That's leading.  We're not trying to hijack the bus.

I like your effort in layout.

Yes I am complaining. I want to be a doer like the rest of the community. but we can't because the community has no say. since when did anyone decide the new logo should be the shield. I saw that logo a month ago on irc when Icanprogram told the designer what he wanted he wanted.

the tips coin subreddit was created a few weeks back but got shot down by icanprogram because HE wanted to keep the name as it was. tipscoin subreddit should be the main one.  remember that vote where 86% of the community want to lose the fedora name. well the community spoke and got shat on by icantdesign.

Seriously look at the design of the new logo and tell me what the designer was briefed. create a security logo?Huh?

The main purpose of this coin should have been tipping and the logo should look the same. The sell walls are a good indicator that the community want out.

If Icantdesign could grace us with his vision, that would help with the promotion.
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: