Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched!  (Read 462348 times)
juliett1986

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

ZHIANG XANG

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:01:34 PM

All looks very encouraging.  More discussion in this thread would be beneficial.

I hope more and more people involved
I'm ready
Come on in

I AM GONNA TRANSFER ALL YOUR BITCOINS TO MY SECRET POCKET CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE MUAHAHAHAHA
juliett1986

Activity: 63

ZHIANG XANG

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:08:50 PM

Can we please stop about talking about the price? We have great technical innovations in here that are way more interesting than a bunch of litoshi more or less.

Did anyone test the new coin mixing feature so far and can tell us how quick a transaction reaches its destination?

I also would like to know what server specs you recommend for a receiver node? CPU, HDD, Bandwidth - what is most important?

The rapid trading destination is a very important link
The hope can give answer
Thank you

I AM GONNA TRANSFER ALL YOUR BITCOINS TO MY SECRET POCKET CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE MUAHAHAHAHA
jiosefjd

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:15:37 PM

What advantages does this coin have over DRK?
Fargusson

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:29:36 PM

What advantages does this coin have over DRK?

Well first of all Darksend is still in beta, while TiPS coin mixer actually work. That means TiPS is darker than Darkcoin Wink

Then I don't really know about the DRK community, but TiPS' one is great as you may have notice with the several new features launched during the past few days. And DRK subreddit has only 628 followers when TiPS got the double.

And most of all, TiPS is TiPS Grin

Hope you'll join us soon. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions
liugangliuliu

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:42:02 PM

More and more people involved
I'm ready
go to da moon

blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:23:38 PM

Simple info graph of TIPS and its innovation would be great.

Something like this:

http://www.visualcapitalist.com/portfolio/the-gold-series-gold-as-an-investment-part-4

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
Todorius

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:26:52 PM

More and more people involved
I'm ready
go to da moon

Yes, Tips is gaining some serious momentum now  Smiley
Tips deserves a place among the top 10 altcoins marketcap-wise imho.
With all this stuff going on, that doesn't seem too far fetched in the mid-term future.
DarkVenu

Activity: 277

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:04:53 PM

Something like this:

http://www.visualcapitalist.com/portfolio/the-gold-series-gold-as-an-investment-part-4

Nice info graph , but Fayens can do better  Wink
Fargusson

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:53:01 PM

Something like this:

We almost can launch Fayens facts  Grin
DarkVenu

Activity: 277

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:34:34 PM

Something like this:

We almost can launch Fayens facts  Grin

Can't wait  Wink
stblackbird

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:18:11 PM

Again we are target of those unholy multipools... I feel a little less euphoric
Fargusson

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:30:39 PM

Why would you say that ? The net Hashrate is only at 700 MH/s  Huh

stblackbird

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:47:22 PM

Why would you say that ? The net Hashrate is only at 700 MH/s  Huh

We were at top profitable coin in multipool.us . We are not a target yet, but I think soon (in few hours) we will be.
Tbh, I don't mind the multipool, they help maintain order from chaotic pumps and dumps, but I am less euphoric as a miner. Higher diff = less tips for me Grin
srs2xcvbnm

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:58:34 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 09:28:44 PM by srs2xcvbnm

Why would you say that ? The net Hashrate is only at 700 MH/s  Huh

Lel, looks like everyone try to somehow explain the falling down price, instead of going
for the most simple and true one: number of supporters is very limited with TIPS, our
every penny is already invested in TIPS and that's it. While new TIPS are being dumped
every minute, every hour of each and every day. Billions each week.

Keeping in mind that no new money is being added to the pool of TIPS, price will keep falling.

It is no manipulation, no one's cheating, it is not multipools either, it just a very limited
group of passionate people, who gathered about 400'000$ which in final hour will be divided
by 500 000 000 000, which will produce the final TIPS price. This year.
Out of goodwill and to ease the calculations it may rise to 500'000$ in pool (which I highly doubt)
which in turn will make TIPS price 0.000000001$ apiece.

Right now single TIPS price is 12 latoshi which is 0.00000196$ apiece. If I may suggest something
to you guys: expect drop in price. A big one. If no miracle happens, we are on a road to 0.01 latoshi.
Maybe we should just use DOGE pair instead of LTC...

PS. 39 dogeoshi, yeah, we would almost reach 40 again Smiley

PPS. If anyone doubt the above calculations, I can draw you charts for the next week and we can
check them next week. Better do this now, because in two weeks we will be out of cryptsy
so it will be more difficult to keep the track of price.

PPPS. I should recalculate the above again because it is 11 latoshi already.

PPPPS. Do not lie yourself with delusions, we need to lure more people into TIPS, to literally
take their money, or it will fail. If you want to go back to 40 latoshi, you already need
4 times the money on stake now, so about 1.6 million $. I highly doubt rising this kind of
money in any reasonable time...

If you liked my post or I helped- TIP me: ESqXdNgD4MX6zPxZHFNZZjewFSbUzgy3Do
Mk2vr6

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:52:53 PM

And you can probably put that down to lack of activity on here from Dev's.

Anyone that doesn't use IRC would come on here for info, and without this thread moving it sits on page 2.
Fargusson

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:32:05 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 11:13:04 PM by Fargusson

Lel, looks like everyone try to somehow explain the falling down price, instead of going
for the most simple and true one: number of supporters is very limited with TIPS, our
every penny is already invested in TIPS and that's it. While new TIPS are being dumped

Keeping in mind that no new money is being added to the pool of TIPS, price will keep falling.

It is no manipulation, no one's cheating, it is not multipools either, it just a very limited
group of passionate people, who gathered about 400'000$ which in final hour will be divided
Out of goodwill and to ease the calculations it may rise to 500'000$ in pool (which I highly doubt)

Right now single TIPS price is 12 latoshi which is 0.00000196$ apiece. If I may suggest something
to you guys: expect drop in price. A big one. If no miracle happens, we are on a road to 0.01 latoshi.

PPS. If anyone doubt the above calculations, I can draw you charts for the next week and we can
check them next week. Better do this now, because in two weeks we will be out of cryptsy

PPPPS. Do not lie yourself with delusions, we need to lure more people into TIPS, to literally
take their money, or it will fail. If you want to go back to 40 latoshi, you already need
4 times the money on stake now, so about 1.6 million $. I highly doubt rising this kind of

Well with that much of good will, we cannot be wrong  Grin

Seriously if you wan't to be part of Dogecoin, go ahead. There's effectively much more shibes than tippers. But why is that ?

BECAUSE ON THEIR THREAD, SOME PEOPLE MAKE CONSTRUCTIVE POSTS FOR THE COMMUNITY KEEPING LIVING AND GROWING.

Anyone that doesn't use IRC would come on here for info, and without this thread moving it sits on page 2.

Devs are on IRC yes, for commons discussions which would pollute this thread. But they're also on Reddit. And I, as others like Todorius, Hercules1600 or DarkVenu, keep posting all the news on BitcoinTalk in order for you to stay in touch with all the projects going on. You are free to participate, throw ideas, and we will do the follow up. But some of the people here just keep talking about the price going down without doing anything but mumbling.

Being part of this community, whether you're on Reddit, IRC or BitcoinTalk, is about mining, giving ideas, debating. Not about doing charts to demonstrate why and how this coin needs more people to use it in order to grow bigger. There's nothing new about that, and nobody is looking for excuses what so ever.

A sound dynamic is a good start for every coin, not only TiPS. And you're free to pulse that dynamic: just try to throw ideas and to show talent.
Mk2vr6

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:29:57 AM

Well with that much of good will, we cannot be wrong  Grin

Seriously if you wan't to be part of Dogecoin, go ahead. There's effectively much more shibes than tippers. But why is that ?

BECAUSE ON THEIR THREAD, SOME PEOPLE MAKE CONSTRUCTIVE POSTS FOR THE COMMUNITY KEEPING LIVING AND GROWING.

Devs are on IRC yes, for commons discussions which would pollute this thread. But they're also on Reddit. And I, as others like Todorius, Hercules1600 or DarkVenu, keep posting all the news on BitcoinTalk in order for you to stay in touch with all the projects going on. You are free to participate, throw ideas, and we will do the follow up. But some of the people here just keep talking about the price going down without doing anything but mumbling.

Being part of this community, whether you're on Reddit, IRC or BitcoinTalk, is about mining, giving ideas, debating. Not about doing charts to demonstrate why and how this coin needs more people to use it in order to grow bigger. There's nothing new about that, and nobody is looking for excuses what so ever.

A sound dynamic is a good start for every coin, not only TiPS. And you're free to pulse that dynamic: just try to throw ideas and to show talent.

Come on, hiding on IRC and not frequenting the only place newbies look to find info on Cryptos is just ridiculous.
I tell you what catch me on Skype - my Skype name is buried in a thread I don't post in anymore; have fun trying to find it!
What I'm getting at is the fact that there are a quarter million members on here and newbies joining daily. No one I know has even heard of IRC let alone uses it on a daily basis. However, most of them are regular members of forums and boards just like BTCtalk. How on earth are they going to find TiPS if theres not a massive community posting and having a bit of banter on here?

Why avoid the place that got you the interest and investors in the first place. Ideas and chitchat should be thrown about on here for all to see, not hidden away on IRC! If I where a newbie coming on here I wouldn't even take a second glance at TIPS, this thread just isn't active enough.
CryptoStoner

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:39:58 AM

+1 Mk2vr6 has a good point.

A new website and a rebranding will not change anything unless there's more people focused on delivering news to the community and that spread the word about tips so we can grow! we need fresh money in the market and I suggest we launch a big marketing campaign along with the rebranding and w/fedoracoin launch!

P.S. Please whoever is in charge of the fedoracoin Twitter account, if you're not planning to actively post and spread the word about fedoracoin on twitter maybe it is best if someone else takes over the account!
Mk2vr6

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:52:55 AM

A new website and a rebranding will not change anything unless there's more people focused on delivering news to the community and that spread the word about tips so we can grow! we need fresh money in the market and I suggest we launch a big marketing campaign along with the rebranding and w/fedoracoin launch!

P.S. Please whoever is in charge of the fedoracoin Twitter account, if you're not planning to actively post and spread the word about fedoracoin on twitter maybe it is best if someone else takes over the account!

Another good point. Social Media needs pushing too.

And the so called rebranding is actually far from it. Why not just drop the fucking Fedora and be serious?

Newbies will get confused re. fedoracoin/tips.
Fargusson

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:58:39 AM

Come on, hiding on IRC and not frequenting the only place newbies look to find info on Cryptos is just ridiculous.
I tell you what catch me on Skype - my Skype name is buried in a thread I don't post in anymore; have fun trying to find it!
What I'm getting at is the fact that there are a quarter million members on here and newbies joining daily. No one I know has even heard of IRC let alone uses it on a daily basis. However, most of them are regular members of forums and boards just like BTCtalk. How on earth are they going to find TiPS if theres not a massive community posting and having a bit of banter on here?

Why avoid the place that got you the interest and investors in the first place. Ideas and chitchat should be thrown about on here for all to see, not hidden away on IRC! If I where a newbie coming on here I wouldn't even take a second glance at TIPS, this thread just isn't active enough.

As I said before, ideas are thrown also on Reddit, not only on IRC.

On Reddit, there are regular updates, directly by the devs, on how the creating process is going on.

Why Reddit rather than BTC ? Don't really know but in my opinion this has something to do with the Tipbot ;-) By the way a Tipwar just occured, feel free to participate :

http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/comments/21h3oa/enlightened_fedoracoin_tip_war/

Reddit is also a board where newbies go. More it's a board where people go even when they didn't heard about cryptos at all. So having a living subreddit is a good stuff.

And THERE ARE PEOPLE SHARING HERE WITH YOU ALL THE IDEAS and project going on (cf. my yesterday post).

Yes they are not the Devs but who cares ? We are a community here. The devs throws stuff on IRC and/or Reddit and people do the link with the other members of TiPS community.

And more, other people than the devs throw ideas too.

So COME ON, jump in and get involved!!!
There's no need to make all the burden carried by the devs and the devs only, who, like us, have a life beside TiPS.

Another good point. Social Media needs pushing too.

And the so called rebranding is actually far from it. Why not just drop the fucking Fedora and be serious?

Newbies will get confused re. fedoracoin/tips.

I agree on the social point part. I'll ask the question of who is the Twitter account manager.

There is a project of creating a Facebook group. Feel free to participate !

http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/comments/21cu0q/i_think_we_need_a_fedoracoin_tips_facebook_group/

And of course don't forget the Facebook tipping app :

http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/comments/21ck3o/fedoracoin_tipping_app_up_now_on_facebook/

And the plan is to launch simultaneously the website, the subreddit and Hercules1600 e-shop. For that to reduce confusion between TiPS/FedoraCoin and give us a good boost in term of image.

But if you have some ideas for the marketing campaign which comes along, feel free to express it here Wink

Good day to you all.

Go TiPS
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: