Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:25:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️  (Read 10858 times)
amal89

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:54:59 AM

need a lot of support and effort. The time is still long before pre ico begin. even if airdrop does not ready, at least bounty in social media can be maximized.  more people to share will be many who know this project. Keep fight.
I think so too, Qravity needs a lot of supporters and I see still few who follow bounty and no airdrop any.
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:56:55 AM

need a lot of support and effort. The time is still long before pre ico begin. even if airdrop does not ready, at least bounty in social media can be maximized.  more people to share will be many who know this project. Keep fight.
I agree with you it still takes a lot of time to make this program succeed in the token sales stage and when it's all approaching the successful stage Sales at least can talk about airdrop.
DerukEaa

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:06:06 AM

What will be done with the remaining unsold tokens? Is it for airdrop program or will it burn ?
In my opinion,better for airdrop program rather than burn the token,so the people can join the hype of this project

i dont think so, many project doing airdrop and it will lead to crush their original price at ico, i mean it will dump hard after airdrop, so burn is a better choice.
Unsold tokens will be held in an escrow account for 36 months, to be used for future development. To help create and maintain a healthy token ecosystem, all  Qravity team members,  advisors,  directors, and contractors will be required to hold their QCO for 18 months prior to selling, using, or exchanging them. This restriction will not affect investors.

So the total distributed tokens will be the same? How do you plan on maintaining the price of the tokens?
No accurate and infallible prediction can be made on this aspect of our token. As more people consume the digital content created, curated and distributed on our platform, the demand for QCO will increase. This will positively impact its price. More frequent use of QCO is expected within the first year of operation, a time during which there will be increases in the number of products available on the platform, and many people signing up to benefit from crowdsourcing.

But for the content itself, whether it will be released live or there will be a trailer/test version of it? Because making a content takes a long time for planning, editing, testing (for games), etc. How can you manage the continuity of the content creation on the platform?

It may be that content creators will only need to upload their work and find investors or buyers willing to pay or buy one of their content and it would be great if there would be some editor for video or music before it was published on Qravity platform.
oh i see, its so simple like youtube right, just upload your video or contents and wait for buyer or investor to buy our creation right, if so qravity will surpass youtube.

Heyy buddy, i think Qravity is more complete than youtube. Every content creator not only can make videos. But more than it, they (creators) can make e-book, video, mp3, music, etc. And they will get paid , thats so good for creative people.
optimized_trajectory

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:29:16 AM

I know it states that QCO will be available on exchanges for purchase after launch. Will we be able to mine QCO?
Qravity

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:48:58 AM

I know it states that QCO will be available on exchanges for purchase after launch. Will we be able to mine QCO?
No. Mining is a reward system that some blockchain backed systems employ, that rewards processing power lent (to validate transactions and build more blocks) with cryptocurrency.
Qravity uses a proof-of-stake type of algorithm, it does not need participants to validate transactions.
optimized_trajectory

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:04:21 AM

No. Mining is a reward system that some blockchain backed systems employ, that rewards processing power lent (to validate transactions and build more blocks) with cryptocurrency.
Qravity uses a proof-of-stake type of algorithm, it does not need participants to validate transactions.
Thank you and excuse me if my questions are stupid but im new to this and im learning now. So, do you have a projection as to what the QCO will go up to once t is listed on the exchanges?
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:11:36 AM

Thank you and excuse me if my questions are stupid but im new to this and im learning now. So, do you have a projection as to what the QCO will go up to once t is listed on the exchanges?

i think QCO price will be able to rise not after just got listed on some exchanger, it need volume and didnt dump by some people so the price will get stable at least same as ico price.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
DerukEaa

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:16:56 AM

Speaking  about globalization, will your users play on a national-limited platform (you know, what i mean) or will they all be together in a unique large platform?
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:27:00 AM

Speaking  about globalization, will your users play on a national-limited platform (you know, what i mean) or will they all be together in a unique large platform?

maybe at the start of the project they will be only at national-limited platform, but as long the platform goes well and many user and investor coming in, then they will using unique large platform.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
cyborg17

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:32:45 AM

Can qravity use for streaming? Like twitch?
cyborg17

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:35:28 AM

maybe at the start of the project they will be only at national-limited platform, but as long the platform goes well and many user and investor coming in, then they will using unique large platform.

At the early i think we need to promote this platform,so the people on the worldwide can use this platform
Qravity

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:58:57 AM

No, although we recognize that no accurate and infallible prediction can be made on this aspect of our token. As more people consume the digital content created, curated and distributed on our platform, the demand for QCO will increase. This will positively impact its price. More frequent use of QCO is expected within the first year of operation, a time during which there will be increases in the number of products available on the platform, and many people signing up to benefit from crowdsourcing.
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:42:33 AM

when will your token sale starter?
is it in the near future?
is there a bonus for a starter sale?
The token sale will start in less than a month, you can check the countdown on their website. In another hand, there are bonuses for the one who purchases the tokens on the pre-sale (up to 30%).

I am enthusiastic to wait,
I hope the sale does not back down from the plan
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

why are you issuing 2 tokens that are QPT and QCO tokens? does each token have different uses?
seems this have a different function. qpt is used for the internal ecosystem where all creators will receive a number of qpt coins for their creation. so this is some kind of internal payment. while qco is a coin traded in the crypto market. Everyone can be bought and traded. qpt owner will get payment in the qco form  according to conversion qpt to qco.

oh well so if we are a token investor we can it QCO
is there a Discount or free content for QCO holders?
so far not yet clear whether there will be discounts in accessing content for qco holders/owners. but I am sure it is a more important value to provide.

oh ok, i will wait more detail info for this
Qravity

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

When content is consumer-ready, Qravity sets it up on the market, making it accessible through its platform. It could be streamed, rented or purchased. The content can be also marketed to distributors and third-party digital marketplaces, like app stores (e.g. Google Play)  and streaming services (e.g. Netflix).
optimized_trajectory

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:03:54 PM

When content is consumer-ready, Qravity sets it up on the market, making it accessible through its platform. It could be streamed, rented or purchased. The content can be also marketed to distributors and third-party digital marketplaces, like app stores (e.g. Google Play)  and streaming services (e.g. Netflix).

I think that if Qravity could partner with Netflix on projects it will increase the token price and the demand.
Qravity

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

I think that if Qravity could partner with Netflix on projects it will increase the token price and the demand.

Our platform will be open to cooperate with movie distributors and video-on-demand (VOD) platforms (e.g. Amazon Prime, Netflix, Shaw On Demand, Telus On Demand, Hulu, etc.), game marketplaces (e.g. Steam, GOG, GMG, Humble, Itch.io), and e-book and audiobook platforms (e.g. Amazon and Audible). This means. We are also open to distribution deals that premiere content on other platforms and generate additional revenue for Qravity, project founders, and content creators.
optimized_trajectory

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

Our platform will be open to cooperate with movie distributors and video-on-demand (VOD) platforms (e.g. Amazon Prime, Netflix, Shaw On Demand, Telus On Demand, Hulu, etc.), game marketplaces (e.g. Steam, GOG, GMG, Humble, Itch.io), and e-book and audiobook platforms (e.g. Amazon and Audible). This means. We are also open to distribution deals that premiere content on other platforms and generate additional revenue for Qravity, project founders, and content creators.
Thank you for the answers
Qravity

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:55:47 PM

Great article on GuruFocus about Apple moving into the content creation space. Will they be able to catch up with the mighty Netflix?

EarlAno

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:11:13 PM

Hey team.
It's a crypto interchange is very nice! Discerning design, engaging logo!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: