Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️  (Read 10858 times)
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:10:53 AM

In an industry dominated by commercially oriented giants, Chinese indie game developers are winning players’ hearts with hits like Candleman. But with limited development tools and budgets is it possible to be independent and survive? @technodechina investigates:

in the future, does qravity allow to support the development new applications and tools by becoming a provider of funds?
however, the main problem for small developers or urban creators is mostly in funding primarily for product research and development.

I have a belief that Gravity will be the first platform that will support small developers
in the future in the work, especially the indie game developers
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:13:37 AM

The development of some exciting new QOBity QCO incentives to make this platform more useful. Overall, this initiative will help stimulate the economy of the Qravity token quickly and profitably for all of its users. Is this program also can be felt by the holders of QCO tokens as well.?

Probably not too much effect. Because the two coins have different functions. But it could also be both attachment. Thats only my oppinoins
Previously I thought there was to be related to 1 and the other because it was written for all users of the platform, then what about those tokens if they do not belong to platform users and can not feel a profit ?.
i think investors will also benefit from price rise

Hello guys, just to clarify:

QCO is the name of Qravity’s token. It’s used to perform all monetary transactions within the platform. Anyone can purchase QCE with Ethereum (ETH) during the Qravity token sale. After the sale, QCO will be available through third-party exchanges.

Only QCO will be distributed during the token sale. QCO is the exchangeable currency for Qravity’s platform. QPT is generated for work in each project.

QPT is short for Qravity Project Tokens. These are project specific tokens that track ownership of that particular project. In other words, QCO act as shares in a project, distributing ownership, control, and distribution of earns. QPT are exclusively for internal use. These tokens cannot be purchased, and are created for content creators in exchange for the work they complete in a project.

QCO investors will realize gains through capital speculation. This means their earning comes from the difference in price of purchase of the QCO token and the price at the moment of sale. As more creators and consumers demand and acquire QCO, its value will increase. Therefore, investors will realize their gains by selling QCO at a higher price than that of the initial token sale.

means there are 2 tokens in this platform and the investor gets the QCO token to go to the Qravity project and then the token is called QPT which will be used to support the Qravity project
DerukEaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:45:26 AM

I think an airdrop can basically provide much more people to the Qravity community, and that would be a perfect next step from the team. Hope that you're thinking about that!
You right, an Airdrop program always can provide much more people to community and I'm sure the team has been thinking about airdrop. And there may be an airdrop program for the remaining unsold tokens. Let's wait for the announcement of Qravity team
amal89

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:53:44 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 07:19:57 AM by amal89

Previous>>>

https://i.imgur.com/O0ZMycs.png

The latest>>

https://i.imgur.com/iN9wde4.jpg

Sufficient changes for pre sale preparation, hopefully not changed again, the project has until October, enough to have future savings when the join in Qravity. Hopefully the sales trip can be smooth and able to penetrate the target.

This Will make a big change. the possibility of some adjustments to the system is being done. however, hopefully this does not create any doubt. we hope all goes normal and there is no change. better than now everything is certainly running normally, before it becomes a problem when ico is in progress. Go..go..go.

Of course, this is indeed the right policy of the dev team to change the sales schedule, because it is currently the market conditions are less support to make sales
hopefully in august later market conditions will improve and become the right time to start their ico.

we all hope the market will get better on August, so the Qravity team must be well prepared on August due the delay of ico sale schedule, im pretty sure the team was planning it perfectly before announce to us.
I also hope so, with the accelerated pre-sale I hope token prices can be stable.
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

Hello, so I just got the info that the ICO was postponed due to the unstable market price, will that affect the future fundraising of the project?
I think will get effect from the unstable market price,so the team decide to postponed the presale,to avoid that
in fact what needs to be clarified is when the price definition is stable and unstable.
for buyers, buying cheaply a crypto product is a must. They hope,of course, in the future will be more expensive.
but on the other side, developer certainly do not want to sell their products with the same price while the value of his coins decreased.
But this project must going on.
We know basically in the crypto world it's all speculative. No one can predict what the price of a coin / token after lyrical in the market exchange. But one thing is certain is if the coin / token lot holder and good ecosystem certainly the price can grow up
All coin is ultimately a decisive market, if the project has a positive value then the project will flourish and of course the token listed on the exchange will get a positive response as well and much in the interest of the investor because the project is in the value of giving a positive impact also in the future.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:45:12 AM

I think an airdrop can basically provide much more people to the Qravity community, and that would be a perfect next step from the team. Hope that you're thinking about that!
You right, an Airdrop program always can provide much more people to community and I'm sure the team has been thinking about airdrop. And there may be an airdrop program for the remaining unsold tokens. Let's wait for the announcement of Qravity team

airdrop like double edge knife, maybe it can make more people come which make community become bigger, but the other side airdrop will create a dumper who will ruin the original rate of token itself.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:17:25 AM

Hello, so I just got the info that the ICO was postponed due to the unstable market price, will that affect the future fundraising of the project?
I think will get effect from the unstable market price,so the team decide to postponed the presale,to avoid that
in fact what needs to be clarified is when the price definition is stable and unstable.
for buyers, buying cheaply a crypto product is a must. They hope,of course, in the future will be more expensive.
but on the other side, developer certainly do not want to sell their products with the same price while the value of his coins decreased.
We know basically in the crypto world it's all speculative. No one can predict what the price of a coin / token after lyrical in the market exchange. But one thing is certain is if the coin / token lot holder and good ecosystem certainly the price can grow up
All coin is ultimately a decisive market, if the project has a positive value then the project will flourish and of course the token listed on the exchange will get a positive response as well and much in the interest of the investor because the project is in the value of giving a positive impact also in the future.

its true, and if can the Qravity project not to held an airdrop, because airdrop will make a dumper and will ruin the token price, and if only Qravity listed on major exchanger, not dead exchanger..

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
cyborg17

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:44:42 AM

Great project! I decided to support him and buy tokens for myself. I hope I'm not mistaken and I can make good money on it.
Good,keep supporting this platform by buying the tokens,in qravity we trust
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

airdrop like double edge knife, maybe it can make more people come which make community become bigger, but the other side airdrop will create a dumper who will ruin the original rate of token itself.
It's true that it can build non-organic crowd, but it can help Qravity for overall hype and growth.
One of the aspect that the reviewers' platform aim besides the project description and its team is the growth/hype of its social media, so quorum does really matter tho'.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
cyborg17

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

It's true that it can build non-organic crowd, but it can help Qravity for overall hype and growth.
Yeah,i think the first reason for airdrop program is to attract the people,so they will know more about this platform
STSToken

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:00:02 PM

I'll check this out.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 12:14:04 PM

Yeah,i think the first reason for airdrop program is to attract the people,so they will know more about this platform
It's true that airdrop is used to introduce the project to the community, but the risk of the price to be dumped will exist. In addition, if there are some "cheater" who use a lot of accounts to get the airdrop, it will be really bad. So, in my opinion, it's wiser to do some kind of filter system i.e the KYC to prevent those.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Qravity

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

We're pleased to be featured today in Cryptovest. Check out this article about our exciting blockchain project.

UltraHighLow

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

Great article you have there, I've seen a couple of crypto news websites and I can say that the project is pretty much solid. Despite the delay of the Ico, there's big hype for the project and it seems to blow the chart in future!
WhiteWolfgang

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

The project will undoubtedly be successful. Perfectly worked out the concept, there are already real agreements with the sites,in my opinion cons as such and not, except that the application has not yet reached its full disclosure.
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:06:08 AM

"If you’re among the brave independent creators who have chosen to defy the studio-imposed system, you’re probably familiar with the exhausting, spiritually punishing struggle of getting projects off the ground. To make matters worse, you often have to deal with pirates who take your finished work and share it with the world for free, depriving you of a fair reward for your labor and devaluing your hard-earned experience and talent."
(Read more: https://cryptovest.com/news/qravity-creator-aims-to-fix-broken-business-model-in-movie-and-entertainment-industry)
this is a fact.
out there are too many predators ready to take the idea we have without guilt.
very few awards for independent creators.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:42:20 AM

Did they announce any Airdrop from the beginning, i think they didn't announce anything about the Airdrop most of the companies will announce after crowdsale unsold token will burn. It is good if they announce unsold token will distribute the investor, at least they will come up with the solution.
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:45:02 AM

still about independent creators, in addition to ranges with theft and copying copyright, they also barely have the space to appear in a commercialized business climate.
they are independent creators create according to the soul and the depth of thinking because it is sometimes long process. while the entertainment industry, tends to be pragmatic and instant.
that's why it takes a thing that can accommodate and publish their work. I think, qravity can bridge this.
DerukEaa

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:48:30 AM

Any ICO project that has an airdrop program, must experience something like this. But not a few also succeed because airdrop program, and can make the price of ICO going pump after release in market exchange. And Qravity certainly can take lessons from other successful projects because of airdrop and can devise a good strategy to prevent dump
amal89

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:29:37 AM

I think so too, this project (Qravity) has a positive impact on all those who use the platform in the future, creating creative, inspirational and useful content for all. Hopefully this project is ogled Big investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: