Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:10:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SEND SDT] The consensus price token designed for everyday use  (Read 1108 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:36:21 PM

What share of the total number of tokens is put on sale?     

According to one-pager – 33%, but some of them have already been sold out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:52:43 PM

Good afternoon. How long will pre-sale last approximately.   

About one month, if the tokens aren’t sold out earlier.

Hi @dreadtrader - we'll keep the pre-sale open for up to one month, but the round is limited to 2,000 positions and a 26.6M SDT cap, so it may sell out sooner.
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:55:26 PM

What share of the total number of tokens is put on sale?     

According to one-pager – 33%, but some of them have already been sold out.

@kocheg, the quote above is correct. 33% of total supply or 231,000,000 SDT are available for sale. A detailed overview of token economics is available here: https://www.sendprotocol.com/documents/economics.pdf. Cheers!
dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

a great and promising project. a personal pre-sale round also got a satisfactory result. the information presented is clear and complete which will make investors more confident with this project. hopefully will continue to run as expected and can achieve the desired target.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:15:33 PM

but for me, for example, there is little information about what will blow away further actions after the sale of tokens. the team talks well about the project, its essence, but little about the future plans

Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:21:06 PM

Good afternoon. How are you going to protect the rate from considerable fluctuations? It seems to me that it’s impossible.    
Don’t worry,  Consensus Network was made to solve this issue.
I heard about it, but i still can’t figure out how this mechanism works.
Well. if we don’t pay much attention to the technical details, it’s task is to make external factors to have minimum possible impact on Send token volatility.  
Do you think that a young cryptocurrency will experience speculative influence? A lot of them appear nowadays.    
The same happened to BTC, and now speculators influence the rate more than the ones who’ll use the coin in the internal ecosystem. I’m glad that the team has worked it out in advance.

Adequate network liquidity will protect from sharp SDT price fluctuations. Although speculation drives most crypto price formation, the primary factor impacting SDT price is real use, measured in terms of turnover rate within the Consensus Network.

As long as there is sufficient liquidity in the network, a price equal to or higher than the reference price will be accepted for use within the network. Outside of the network, SDT price will move freely, generating arbitrage opportunities and a regulating effect on overall price.

The Consensus Network and the transparency policies we have adopted should be sufficient support to isolate the token from the volatility of other cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin.
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:26:44 PM

a great and promising project. a personal pre-sale round also got a satisfactory result. the information presented is clear and complete which will make investors more confident with this project. hopefully will continue to run as expected and can achieve the desired target.

Thanks for your support! We were pleased to close a successful private round with contributions both from crypto funds and actors in the traditional financial sector. Now, before opening our public pre-sale, we are turning our focus to a strong WeSend launch in Venezuela, where we aim to grow transaction volume quickly to validate our hypotheses about adoption and token price formation. From there, we will launch our pre-sale and begin WeSend expansion efforts to new markets. See: https://medium.com/sendprotocol/how-is-sdt-able-to-expand-in-value-while-other-crypto-prices-fall-f7a62e90b1a2.
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:43:19 PM

but for me, for example, there is little information about what will blow away further actions after the sale of tokens. the team talks well about the project, its essence, but little about the future plans

This is a very valid point. Given that token success hinges on adoption, we are aware that the community will expect a more detailed market expansion roadmap in addition to the token distribution and tech dev plans, which are already published: https://www.sendprotocol.com/.

Our internal projections and hypotheses are currently being tested in the Venezuelan market, where we launched WeSend last month. In the coming weeks, we will improve the accuracy of these projections based on real data from our initial rollout in Venezuela before sharing a detailed business development roadmap with the community.

Our mission in launching WeSend followed shortly after by a one-year token distribution is to allow the community to see token price formation and the Consensus Network develop with real use. It's important to us to not simply sell expectation. More info here: https://medium.com/sendprotocol/how-is-sdt-able-to-expand-in-value-while-other-crypto-prices-fall-f7a62e90b1a2 and business dev details to come.
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

Can i get a reward for translation of your WP or other documents? Most platforms provide such a reward.   
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

Can i get a reward for translation of your WP or other documents? Most platforms provide such a reward.   

Hi @waitsummer - thanks for your interest. We recently closed our content bounty. If there are additional translation tasks in the future, we will update this thread and announce in our Telegram group: https://t.me/sendsdt
conklinliane

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:06:50 PM

Hey. Do you have  a bounty campaign? Or maybe at least a token raffle? I experience some financial problems at the moment.
John Nathan

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:19:24 PM

Hello. My question is what will happen with unsold coins?
gtwgvtw

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:20:26 PM

Your team is planning to control the token rate. How will it be combined with listing on the exchanges?     
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:40:30 PM

Hey. Do you have  a bounty campaign? Or maybe at least a token raffle? I experience some financial problems at the moment.

Hi there - our bounty campaign has concluded. We may run additional campaigns in the future. For now, we invite you to join us on Telegram where we have an ongoing airdrop to claim tokens: https://t.me/sendsdt.
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

Hello. My question is what will happen with unsold coins?

Hello John, unsold tokens will be burned daily during our one-year distribution after bonuses are distributed based on the % tokens sold that day. Invite you to review a detailed overview of Token Economics here: https://www.sendprotocol.com/#Why_Send
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:07:38 PM

Your team is planning to control the token rate. How will it be combined with listing on the exchanges?     

Important to clarify that our team will not control the token rate. The liquidity formula will define the Consensus Price. For now, the focus is on offering liquidity for the SDT token within WeSend.co.
RinrtA07

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:11:01 PM

Hello. Where can i find a formula according to which the  Consensus Price will be determined? I didn’t find it in One-Pager.
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:05:00 PM

Hello. Where can i find a formula according to which the  Consensus Price will be determined? I didn’t find it in One-Pager.

Hello! The formula is available on our website https://www.sendprotocol.com/#Why_Send and in our Whitepaper: https://www.sendprotocol.com/documents/whitepaper.pdf.
liangpodol

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:16:51 PM

Finally the best alternative is here. With SEND Protocol we can all send, store, pay and exchange value with no risks associated with the famous crypto volatility.
mahimaa

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:33:08 AM

Good evening. I heard that Send was going to implement its own escrow system. Is that true?   
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: