Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][MSL] ISLAMIC COIN 100% SHARIAH COMPLIANT (1.Rabi' II 1434 / 11.2.2013)  (Read 3502 times)
OrkneyCoiner (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:01:26 AM

Huh.... Not to rain on anyone's parade here but incase you didn't know, buying stocks and trading on the stock market is "HARAM" , if you have a muslim coder im suprised he don't know that stuff, and im not even muslim.I cant see devout muslims jumping at this for those reasons, so it makes me wonder what true benefits this coin will bring to the table. I may be wrong, and i hope i am...but it is a sort of "gambling" weather its mined or paid for stocks.... again, sorry for being "that guy"  ....im not sayin im not gona mine this tho  Wink

it you dont speculate too much, according to a most scholars, it should be halal.

most companies owhed or co-owned by muslims ARE RATED ON THE STOCK MARKET (eg. CITI).

Really?...ok then, in that case i stand corrected.  Tongue

http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=375&CATE=43

"In the name of Allah, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful,

To invest in the share of a particular company or to purchase shares a company’s from the stock market has been a matter of debate between the contemporary scholars.

Some contemporary scholars (who are very few) are of the opinion that it is not permissible to invest in shares. There basic argument is that, shares do not represent an ownership for the share-holder in the company’s assets, rather the share certificate is a document that signifies lending of some amount of cash to a particular company. The dividend which one receives will be considered interest (riba), thus unlawful.

The majority of the scholars, however, do not agree with this opinion. Scholars such as, Shaykh Ali al-Khafif, Dr. Wahba al-Zuhaili, Shaykh Taqi Usmani and others have declared investing in the shares of companies lawful (halal) subject to certain conditions."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:03:10 AM

Muslims bend their laws and 'reinterpret' or 'advance their understanding' of the religious principles when it suits them.

Then they spend the rest of the time trying to convince themselves and others how they are 'eventually' right.

Their principles are easily bought off it seems. What the hell make you think crypto is even remotely legitimate to a normal investor trader, never mind a religiously inclined 'law-abiding' group? In the end, this is all usury.

Excuses are aplenty, truth is nil. Typical hypocrisy at display with this 'lawful' venture.
quarkkid

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:05:37 AM

Huh.... Not to rain on anyone's parade here but incase you didn't know, buying stocks and trading on the stock market is "HARAM" , if you have a muslim coder im suprised he don't know that stuff, and im not even muslim.I cant see devout muslims jumping at this for those reasons, so it makes me wonder what true benefits this coin will bring to the table. I may be wrong, and i hope i am...but it is a sort of "gambling" weather its mined or paid for stocks.... again, sorry for being "that guy"  ....im not sayin im not gona mine this tho  Wink

it you dont speculate too much, according to a most scholars, it should be halal.

most companies owhed or co-owned by muslims ARE RATED ON THE STOCK MARKET (eg. CITI).

Really?...ok then, in that case i stand corrected.  Tongue

http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=375&CATE=43

"In the name of Allah, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful,

To invest in the share of a particular company or to purchase shares a company’s from the stock market has been a matter of debate between the contemporary scholars.

Some contemporary scholars (who are very few) are of the opinion that it is not permissible to invest in shares. There basic argument is that, shares do not represent an ownership for the share-holder in the company’s assets, rather the share certificate is a document that signifies lending of some amount of cash to a particular company. The dividend which one receives will be considered interest (riba), thus unlawful.

The majority of the scholars, however, do not agree with this opinion. Scholars such as, Shaykh Ali al-Khafif, Dr. Wahba al-Zuhaili, Shaykh Taqi Usmani and others have declared investing in the shares of companies lawful (halal) subject to certain conditions."

Say no more...

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
quarkkid

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:07:52 AM

Muslims bend their laws and 'reinterpret' or 'advance their understanding' of the religious principles when it suits them.

Then they spend the rest of the time trying to convince themselves and others how they are 'eventually' right.

Their principles are easily bought off it seems. What the hell make you think crypto is even remotely legitimate to a normal investor trader, never mind a religiously inclined 'law-abiding' group? In the end, this is all usury.

Excuses are aplenty, truth is nil. Typical hypocrisy at display with this 'lawful' venture.

..whoa, chill bro Cool

OrkneyCoiner (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:07:58 AM

you speak like p 'n dumper Tongue let them USE it.. who is forced to take part in market manipulations etc?
quarkkid

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:10:13 AM

Why cant i dl wallet?? is the site not ready yet?

quarkkid

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:12:49 AM

dw, helps if u read the thread  Cheesy...launch in couple weeks

OrkneyCoiner (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:13:40 AM

Why cant i dl wallet?? is the site not ready yet?

your halal wallet is not yet ready  Cool
merred

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:16:35 AM

cool
Ebrelus

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:18:28 AM

First Jihad coin. OMG  Grin
Honeypot

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:18:38 AM

This is usury. Possibly one of the lower forms of usury. Is that so damn difficult to understand, but obviously muslim 'beliefs' and pages of their book condemning this practice are mere convenience to be used as a toilet paper to wipe their greedy asses when it suits them. This is actually more about fraud and hypocrisy, a group claiming one thing after digging into their own shit deep and elaborately enough. Fraud and ignorance at its worst hiding behind 'cultural' and 'religious' reasons.

If they come right out and say it, there wouldn't be a problem...but at the very least this is a marketing fraud. How would you describe it if a group of environmentalists endorsed a pipeline through their neighbor's state claiming it is more suitable because they deem their neighbor's backyard less 'natural'? Or a Christian group endorsing suicide while running a hostel claiming their 'deeper understanding' of the scripture regarding mercy makes their business legitimate? Or a hindu claiming that they are allowed to trade and butcher cows but not eat them?

Anyone can see what's going on here. The main problem is that this venture should not lie about being 'religiously right' when it's clearly the lowest form of betrayal.

They are free to use it, as any one would use their property, but they are not free to lie about the motive or purpose.

That is called a fraud. It doesn't take a religious background to respect this common sense.

Edit: Also, you can bet any remotely established intelligence agencies are watching electronic and digital currency scene like a hawk. The money laundering potential is too great to ignore, aside from the fact that some are more prone to ignorance and bigotry born out of racial and cultural bias. Maybe this will provide an even easier method to track the fuckers Smiley

limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:21:25 AM

Mine it or die fools!
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:21:59 AM

Holy Moses! Now we are mixing religion with crypto too? We are stepping on dangerous grounds here! I think Cryptoworld is gonna get blown up skyhigh  Grin

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
OrkneyCoiner (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:24:37 AM

This is usury. Possibly one of the lower forms of usury. Is that so damn difficult to understand, but obviously muslim 'beliefs' and pages of their book condemning this practice are mere convenience to be used as a toilet paper to wipe their greedy asses when it suits them. This is actually more about fraud and hypocrisy, a group claiming one thing after digging into their own shit deep and elaborately enough. Fraud and ignorance at its worst hiding behind 'cultural' and 'religious' reasons.

If they come right out and say it, there wouldn't be a problem...but at the very least this is a marketing fraud. How would you describe it if a group of environmentalists endorsed a pipeline through their neighbor's state claiming it is more suitable because they deem their neighbor's backyard less 'natural'? Or a Christian group endorsing suicide while running a hostel claiming their 'deeper understanding' of the scripture regarding mercy makes their business legitimate? Or a hindu claiming that they are allowed to trade and butcher cows but not eat them?

Anyone can see what's going on here. The main problem is that this venture should not lie about being 'religiously right' when it's clearly the lowest form of betrayal.

They are free to use it, as any one would use their property, but they are not free to lie about the motive or purpose.

That is called a fraud. It doesn't take a religious background to respect this common sense.

what a great post! all ya greedy speculants stay away from the muslim coin! OR ELSE!  Kiss

btw: what really makes it halal or haram is mostly the way you use it. But we'll do our best to limit such practices to a minimum + consult our expert on shariah.
Honeypot

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:26:40 AM

what a great post! all ya greedy speculants stay away from the muslim coin! OR ELSE!  Kiss

btw: what really makes it halal or haram is mostly the way you use it. But we'll do our best to limit such practices to a minimum + consult our expert on shariah.

LOL 'it's not about breaking the law, it's HOW you break it'.

Funny bitch you are Smiley
OrkneyCoiner (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:31:34 AM

you can use a kid toy as a lethal weapon as well. And I bet you'd do it, tough guy Tongue

anyway our goal is to make a halal coin, which is as much as possible aligned with shariah.

that's all.

If you want to pump and dump it, we'd try to prevent you... maybe you could play a cow at the launch, so we can ritually sacrifice ya   Roll Eyes
Honeypot

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:36:25 AM

you can use a kid toy as a lethal weapon as well. And I bet you'd do it, tough guy Tongue

anyway our goal is to make a halal coin, which is as much as possible aligned with shariah.

that's all.

If you want to pump and dump it, we'd try to prevent you... maybe you could play a cow at the launch, so we can ritually sacrifice ya   Roll Eyes

Hahaha getting mouthy is fun no? I thought wannabe punks like your kids would know what it means to put up a front Smiley

You can play the biyatch and I will put a train on your gf/bf while we're at it. I wonder if you squeal as loud as your moan?

Make excuses and bitch some more.
OrkneyCoiner (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:38:20 AM

You can play the biyatch and I will put a train on your gf/bf while we're at it. I wonder if you squeal as loud as your moan?

you're a pathetic piece of crap.

Consider yourself ignored from this moment on.
Honeypot

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:42:53 AM

you're a pathetic piece of crap.

Consider yourself ignored from this moment on.

Consider it a sample of the way your bitch every day muslim boy Smiley

You can't even run your mouth fast enough to catch up with all your bitching haha

LAHAINA

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:43:16 AM

Quite Sad To See, So Early, The Hostility Displayed In This Thread . . .

Peace, Love & Aloha To All,
 Cool

Yes I CANN = Cbz19GvGqdYRM5CaA7WqxaGP8zmzuTQr1T

CAPT = CQju4V5qhVoQ8TKdMWD1DbmeYbFY74CMF6  ☼  BLOCK = BcEJPXyQQMcyK7QJGW7Fw6ECemyYBqJFPH
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: