Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2024, 03:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: scammers scamming scammers  (Read 2703 times)
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 09:36:11 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2014, 10:34:38 PM by Xian01

It's why I routinely use the real name of the super trolls like Christian "Xian" Antkow, Darrin "Bicknellski" Bicknell, etc... when people do a Google search on their names, they should be identified for exactly what they are and it should follow them forever more.  Hopefully it will be a deterrent to others from acting in completely irrational, crazy manner as a matter of routine.  Probably fighting against the tide with that one, but what can you do.  

You still don't get it, do you ?

You created your problems with this community and myself with your horrible customer service, presence on these forums, and delay after delay, Josh.

Why can't you accept responsibility for this and keep trying to paint us out as the bad guys due to your own shortcomings ?

If you had just been honest from the start and been a genuinely decent and nice person (read: trolling begets trolling), there could have been a better-than-good chance I (and many of us) would have been a happy customer and even became acquaintances over our interest in Bitcoin.

Instead, you act like a school-yard bully rationalizing doxxing of your critics.

Poor form, and pretty unforgivable.

I'm proud of my name, Josh.

Are you proud of yours ?

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 09:39:58 PM

And, regardless, I do not have some mysterious cosmic power that enables me to unpublish your name, no matter how much I might want it.

To be clear, are you equating deleting posts with being the same as unpublishing posts ?
fractal02

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 09:51:32 PM

Xian01 = Zero credibility

Do you want i dig and show up some of your insulting threads ?

"Eat bags of Di**s" no...you don't remember this one...?

I found a good advice for you from somebody you know pretty well  Grin

If you had just been honest from the start and been a genuinely decent and nice person (read: trolling begets trolling), there could have been a better-than-good chance I (and many of us) would have been a happy customer and even became acquaintances over our interest in Bitcoin.
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 09:55:30 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2014, 10:08:50 PM by Xian01

Be a mensch and dig up the post where I actually apologized to Josh for that same comment, if you are dredging up the past.

EDIT: While you're at it, why don't you dredge up the entire flame-war (both sides, please) from December 2012 to June 2013 when BFL were claiming that us preorder customers would be receiving product "in two weeks", to give our viewers some historical context as to why I lost my cool.

Xian01 = Zero credibility
Do you want i dig and show up some of your insulting threads ?

"Eat bags of Di**s" no...you don't remember this one...?

I found a good advice for you from somebody you know pretty well  Grin

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 04:34:39 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2014, 07:30:25 AM by Bicknellski

And...

Examples right here about how these people act.

It is about derailing and personal attacks. Simple solution use pseudonyms in everything you do so that they won't dox you and threaten you and your livelihood. Funny it doesn't suprise me that yet another BFL henchmen chimes in and gladly I have Fractal on ignore as well.  

The best option and the only option ignore their BS keep posting the truth about the fact BFL is probably the worst company providing mining equipment in my humble opinion based on the 1000's now literally 1000's of posts and complaints about them. Just keep on informing everyone you can of their common practices all well documented here in the forums.

1. Failure to deliver on time.
2. Failure to deliver on spec.
3. Failure to refund according to FTC regulations.
4. Multiple product failures and under performance.
5. Abusive and defamatory comments to derail and deflect threads off topic in a effort to mask 1 - 4.
6. Consistently misrepresent delivery dates of products.

Whether the Moderators do anything to protect those who point this out has been answered. They won't. So yet again the community has to protect against this by using multiple / anonymous accounts. Freedom to post as yourself here in this forum died the minute moderation didn't follow through on this promise:

Code:
In all cases, do no harass or stalk people. Keep your behavior civil and professional.  
Harassment will be ruthlessly deleted or edited until it is a mockery of the poster
(in all cases edited posts will be marked accordingly). If you are in doubt about a behavior
it is probably harassment. Don't do it.  If you feel you need to investigate a party that has
scammed you, take it to the scam accusation sub-forum.  Be the better man: Just because
someone is a jerk that doesn't justify you becoming one.

At this juncture it is clear there is a PATTERN of stalking / harassment from Inaba, BCP19, Fractal02, Josh_BFL, SLok and the mods can't really be that oblivious to this pattern. It is a pandemic. I am not talking about back and forth tit for tat I am talking decidedly 1-way traffic of attacks on many members who have voiced valid and factual opinions regarding BFL and their business practices.

If you won't moderate then at least remove the code of conduct that is not being moderated... and then explicitly warn everyone that they risk being abused, and threatened and their anonymity being threatened if they voice opinions or post in an effort to inform the community. Sad, very very sad but this forum is not free. It is not a place where there is open and honest discussion going on particularly with regards to what BFL is doing. At this point most of the problems in the forums are a result of the behavior that goes unchecked and counter to what Gmaxwell posted as a point of order on the conduct in this subforum. Every strong democracy allows for debate within a set standard of decorum and it is clear that those on the ProBFL side are not living up to those set standards. If one takes the higher road they continue to malign and defame people without exception or moderator intervention.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 06:32:42 AM

It should be a requirement to use your real name on this forum... it would cut down on the trolling dramatically.  I have absolutely zero problem with peoples real name being published if they are acting like ass hats on the internet.  If you want to act like an idiot, you better be prepared to tie your horse to that wagon.  Doing it anonymously is unacceptable, and I have zero sympathy for whiney little brats who want to fling poo all over the internet  and not suffer the real life repercussions, such as they might be.

It's why I routinely use the real name of the super trolls like Christian "Xian" Antkow, Darrin "Bicknellski" Bicknell, etc... when people do a Google search on their names, they should be identified for exactly what they are and it should follow them forever more.  Hopefully it will be a deterrent to others from acting in completely irrational, crazy manner as a matter of routine.  Probably fighting against the tide with that one, but what can you do. 

P.S. In before 'Hurrr durrr look at you!' ... yes, look at me.  I own my posts.  I don't hide behind the anonymity of the internet, for better or worse on what I post, as least I own it, which is far more than I can say for most of the super-trolls around here.

You have no choice but to make your info public,you made that decision when you took a high profile job,Hurrr durrr........   Roll Eyes

That's why your forum is free from negativity,you can identify everyone & beat them into submission.

BTW,think twice before doing something stupid  Wink

DON'T BUY FROM BFL !!!!!!!!!

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1019

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 06:46:01 AM

P.S. In before 'Hurrr durrr look at you!' ... yes, look at me.  I own my posts.  I don't hide behind the anonymity of the internet, for better or worse on what I post, as least I own it, which is far more than I can say for most of the super-trolls around here.
I have searched google for an Inaba in MO but cannot find one.   Are you sure you own your posts and post under your real name?

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 03:19:22 AM

crumbs was banned? link? so tard Inaba and other scammers don't get banned or scammer tag and he gets banned? what for?
Scammers are pretty much celebrated here, until of course after it's too late.
And since many mods are probably "invested" in these scams, what else to expect?

who are the mods in this reference?

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: