Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:09:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Holy CRAP the manipulator has pulled out!!!!! Freefall seems inevitable  (Read 9474 times)
Edward50 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 10:57:04 PM

This looks very bad for bitcoin. This manipulator that I have spoken so much about, just read any of my previous posts, that has increased the bid side of Bitcoin by probably over 100,000-200,000 bitcoins during the last few weeks, has seemed to pulled out!

This is huge, there is totally no support. Last time he pulled out we had plumetted to $5 dollars in no time. There are almost no bid walls anymore. Before today every .10 cents was walled with 2,000 to 3,000 bid wall, now it is down to the hundreds (or what it normally is without the manipulator).

I am not sure what the heck is going on or why this manipulator decided to pull out. But like I have been saying, there was no way that he could keep a floor on the bitcoin price by buying all the bitcoins coming into the market. Eventually this manipulator will pull out and it seems that he has after taking severe losses today.

This could honestly be a really bad down turn coming. It may even reach new lows. I hope most of you have sold when it was in the $11's and $12's like I recommended.

Without this manipulator who seemed to be the sole reason to keep the bitcoin price high since the fall from $30's, bitcoin price will finally settle to its real market price of around $2.00 - $5.00.

I will probably buy bitcoins only when the price finally stablizes around those levels, and only when it is obvious that the manipulator is not in the market. I do not trust a bitcoin price that is based on this single manipulator, as always happens when he pulls out the price plummets.

Just read my past posts and all is like i have been saying.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coined

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 11:05:50 PM

nobody pulled out, no fake bid walls, watched it live, was real selling through the 10-9.7 resistance all the way to low 9's
joulesbeef

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

moOo

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 11:06:58 PM

pretty sure the last time was due to fall out from mybitcoin and that exchange that lost it;s wallet.
This looks like fizzle from the people who expected rally after the conference and went heavy into BTC and now need to get out since it isnt going to 20 and pay rent.

IMO anyways.

but $5 btc would make me happy, but I'm always happy.

mooo for rent
matsh

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 11:07:05 PM

I see plenty of walls of support. Besides, looking at your previous posts shows you're just a guy constantly predicting gloom and doom. Booooring!
Luke-Jr
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 11:10:32 PM

The real market value is over $30. Get some cheap while you can.

gw4tt

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 11:26:01 PM

i have some buys setup around $5 - 6 just in case.
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2011, 11:27:16 PM

If it gets to $5-$6, I'll be buying a lot too.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 11:29:55 PM

If I was a moderator I would delete posts like the OP.

I'm glad you are not the moderator.  Did you read the rules?  There seem to be none (refreshingly!)

The speculation board is all kinds of fun to watch and good for a cheap laugh when I am in need of a break.  Mostly it's just people trying to manipulate public perception to their own benefit...and probably with less success than they might be thinking they are having.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Technomage
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056

Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2011, 11:38:46 PM

I'm glad you are not the moderator.  Did you read the rules?  There seem to be none (refreshingly!)

The speculation board is all kinds of fun to watch and good for a cheap laugh when I am in need of a break.  Mostly it's just people trying to manipulate public perception to their own benefit...and probably with less success than they might be thinking they are having.
I normally agree but I think these ridiculous posts are getting a bit out of line even for the speculation board. So if I was a mod I would also do something.

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

only manipulator here is the OP author
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 12:20:38 AM

only manipulator here is the OP author

You don't need to say author, OP can also mean original poster Wink

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
Edward50 (OP)

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 12:32:18 AM

I normally agree but I think these ridiculous posts are getting a bit out of line even for the speculation board. So if I was a mod I would also do something.

Is this not the speculation area of the forum? I am speculating that the price is going to fall and using hard facts like the bid side on mt. gox. losing 100,000 of bid orders in only a few hours. The price has also sunk from 11's all the way into the 9's.

This is huge, why would you want to delete posts like this?

I watch the bid order side on mt. gox multiple times a day. What I am seeing is a huge pullout.

But this is the speculation part of the forum, I always back up my claims with as much information as possible, I see no reason why a moderator would want to delete this unless you guys want to hide the fact that things are looking very very bad if you currently own bitcoins.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
Mousepotato

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 12:58:40 AM

On the bright side, at least it's something the dollar is getting stronger against.

Mousepotato
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 01:04:12 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=38658.0

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
mute20

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 01:05:25 AM

Seems like a upswing is occurring  Cool almost back to 10$
http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 02:08:58 AM

Gotta watch those upswings in a downtrend.  Hope you didn't buy on it.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 02:17:13 AM

Gotta watch those upswings in a downtrend.  Hope you didn't buy on it.

I cannot seem to make up my mind if this weekend is going to be a downer or not.
Pretty good chance there will be more sellers then buyers if I had to guess so I am holding off.
mute20

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 03:28:24 AM

I am just hoping it jumps up in the next 2 or 3 weeks.
sharky112065

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 08:48:04 AM

The sky is falling! the sky is falling! Oh crap. Oh wait. It's still there.

Donations welcome: 12KaKtrK52iQjPdtsJq7fJ7smC32tXWbWr
ThomasV
Legendary

Activity: 1896
Merit: 1353

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2011, 09:37:39 AM

This looks very bad for us. This manipulator that I have spoken so much about, just read any of my previous posts, that has increased the ask side of Bitcoin by probably over 10,000-20,000 bitcoins during the last few weeks, has seemed to pulled out!

This is huge, there is absolutely no supply. Last time he pulled out we had jumped to $30 dollars in no time. There are almost no ask walls anymore. Before today every .10 cents was walled with 2,000 to 3,000 ask wall, now it is down to the hundreds (or what it normally is without the manipulator).

I am not sure what the heck is going on or why this manipulator decided to pull out. But like I have been saying, there was no way that he could keep a ceiling on the bitcoin price by buying all the dollars coming into the market. Eventually this manipulator will pull out and it seems that he has after taking severe losses today.

This could honestly be a really bad rally coming. It may even reach new highs. I hope most of you have bought when it was in the $11's and $12's like I recommended.

Without this manipulator who seemed to be the sole reason to keep the bitcoin price low since the rise from $5's, bitcoin price will finally settle to its real market price of around $20 - $50.

I will probably sell bitcoins only when the price finally stablizes around those levels, and only when it is obvious that the manipulator is not in the market. I do not trust a bitcoin price that is based on this single manipulator, as always happens when he pulls out the price skyrockets.

Just read my past posts and all is like i have been saying.

Electrum: the convenience of a web wallet, without the risks
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: