Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypro will make people smarter?  (Read 5649 times)
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:29:59 PM

I do not see the tools with which the crypto currency will make people smarter.
Those investors and bounty hunters who are caught scammers will be more cautious.
We must understand the risks we face.
Before the regulation of the ICO becomes effective for a long time.

I understand how cryptocurrency can make people smarter, but I don't see the connection with fraud schemes and regulation. Personally, I've got a lot of knowledge and skills, but I'm still vulnerable to scammers! As time goes by, they become more sophisticated!
MR_Klip

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:58:58 AM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

It's cool and promising. I am sure that cryptocurrency makes people think, think about their future. In addition, in order to be involved in the world of cryptocurrencies, you need to have minimal skills. Even in order to buy and sell coins you need to be able to do something
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:14:13 AM

Yeah, it doesn't just make people smart. But with crypto making people learn a lot of things. One of them teaches people to start investing, by investing we can learn to manage finances for future savings. As we know that today many people spend their money on something in vain. With crypto, many people will think more about the benefits they can get from starting investment in cryptocurrencies as digital currencies that can change lives for the better.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:47:06 AM

From my opinion it is not enough to become smarter with crypto it also makes us more far-sighted and what is more important we become more orginized and disciplined that is more useful.

SilverCup08

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:51:18 AM

Well if the young people now will be exposed to cryptocurrency and its processes, you may be right. The future generation of players in this industry could already be smarter and less vulnerable to mistakes. By then also, technology could have already be more advanced that it is today. Blockchains can be smarter if AIs are used and if the whole world already accepts cryptos.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:59:53 AM

Crypto can make people smarter with acquiring different aspects of crypto currency and its blockchain technology. And also when they had done any mistakes and learned from it.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

I think so. It seems to me that the skill of working with cryptocurrency can significantly help anyone in the future. This is a kind of mathematics in school and I think that it is necessary to do this since school years for the best development of the brain

HectorAlden

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto will make a lot of people smarter because well the coins are excellent and so many people are learning about new ways through it. I am glad to have invested in it. My coins are Paragon, Stellar and Cardano.
Dr. Coin

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:27:01 PM

yes yes! obviously we have to evolve this way or another and crypto gives us a perfect opportunity for that, our brains are working as crazy when we analyze such kind of statistics and data

~~~~~~~  DR. COIN  ~~~~~~~
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

I think so. It seems to me that the skill of working with cryptocurrency can significantly help anyone in the future. This is a kind of mathematics in school and I think that it is necessary to do this since school years for the best development of the brain
A good comparison, only cryptocurrency is a new digital financial instrument.You need a good understanding of mathematics,Finance and Economics.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:28:41 AM

Crypto currencies introduced to the world are a form of virtual currency and as told by respected prime minister of India, mr narendra Modi ji , he wants to make India a digital country and I think introduction of crypto in the world has made a revolutionary change in this movement of prime minister and even there are even assumptions that it is superior of all the available currency and it could even replace the present currency system and no doubt the use of crypto has made people smarter and wiser.
NomanBD

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:37:06 PM

I think now crypto business is a smart business.Most of people join in crypto for a level.Because now crypto is smart investment.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:49:46 PM

Everyone who comes to crypto hopes for quick and easy money, but very quickly they understand that more money requires more knowledge and more effort, so they either stay and study or go where they came from.
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:53:03 PM

Yeah,  there are some people getting smarter when engaging in cryptocurrency but some people are still remain as dumb because they keep on investing and believing in some full of scam ico knowing they could lose everything. 
PrestonTrader

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:31:23 AM

cheaters, game, excitement - of course they make many smarter. ) but the goal of crypto - whoever forgot - to free people from the slavery of the banking system. !! Well, it's a word. and yes, I think that the world of crypto makes people, and all of humanity as a whole smarter.
PrestonTrader

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:34:00 AM

Well, for starters, simple examples are the development of startups ... every day a lot of projects appear on the crypto market - many of them are innovative - breakthrough technologies, just projects again to improve the quality of life, in turn the development of these projects - somehow makes people a little smarter !!
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:36:20 AM

I think it already made people smarter, thous who already involved in cryptocurrency. People are interested in this and they are reading and researching to know what it does. These people whom realize what it's all about are investing in their projects they trust! For me personally it's a knew way to earn through trading, I have also investedin one ICO, unfortunately the outcome not that I've expected, although I keep on believing and reading all the news, to know more!

PrestonTrader

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:36:34 AM

Yeah,  there are some people getting smarter when engaging in cryptocurrency but some people are still remain as dumb because they keep on investing and believing in some full of scam ico knowing they could lose everything. 
I agree with you, Gospad - yes you are telling the truth - on a scalp .. that is targeted - if you look at the picture on a large scale - and the crypto is on a large scale - then people in the total mass become smarter, advanced, and more free !!
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:45:24 AM

I don't think crypto can make people smart.
most people here who have entered the crypto world just want their money to be more than before.
no one is smart in crypto, but the person who can withstand emotions is the winner.
12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:51:21 AM

I think crypto can't make people smarter, for me it makes people to do their jobs easy and smoothly or we can say it make people more wisely.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: