Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:42:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypro will make people smarter?  (Read 5643 times)
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:30:03 AM

Crypto helps investors to hope for more profit than other investment methods. Most investors believe in the recovery of the crypto market in the near future!
Bitcoin and altcoin have time to build and develop, there will be a better step in the future!
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

Every investment is risky. Every investors should know about the project in which is investing. So I can tell you that investors should be smart - to earn more money than others.

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

Yes. I think the bad experiences from scam ICO's will make us smarter and be more careful in our investment. Sometimes we need to fail for us to realize the thing that we needed to do.We will also be forced to do some research everytime we will invest and that could be a good thing as we will learn a lot of things and improve our knowledge on crypto. That is why I always tell my friends to check the ICO first before deciding to invest.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:45:33 AM

We must fight mosheynikami. Create special programs. Search for workarounds. From these people who want to profit from ordinary people have nowhere to go. But you need to trust the intuition. If you are already in the crypt, then the intuition will not let you down and will not let you down.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 09:47:46 AM

While you want to continue to learn and read then crypto will add lots of knowledge and this makes many people be getting smarter. many contain crypto about any technology and this will be good enough to be studied. even exceeding it, in being required to be crypto conscientious in analyzing. This is an attitude that will be useful for many other areas in addition to crypto.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

As in any other area where you can make money, in the crypto industry, to make money in the first place you need to think (to be able to think and analyze). If a person has money but is not able (or does not want) to analyze a particular project (thoughtfully read and make a decision to invest or not) in the near future he will not have money.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:39:24 AM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

Yes I think getting into this makes us smarter in a way that we can learn from our mistakes such as bad ICOs, scammers,panic buying /selling. mostly we do that because we lackthe information from the start.But as we go on. we learn from our mistakes and do things smarter
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:51:49 AM

I think some countries have made regulations about ico, even though not all, and I hope that in the future more countries will make regulations about ico, so that investors become more secure in their capital security, now we have entered the information age, stay depends on us, whether we can intelligently process information or not

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:58:36 AM

Not sure if crypto will make people smarter in a general sense Smiley. I do think however that blockchain is maybe able to solve or better business processes which mean less errors and less time wasted on solving this. People can focus on things 'mankind' is good at....or at least I hope so Smiley.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:17:15 AM

You are right, crypto does require that we should be able to be smarter and independent. Regulation is not a real solution to stop scammers, I'm sure in the future everyone will be smarter and very meticulous in investing, all projects will also compete to be the best.

Well, I guess the thing here is that, does crypto makes us or somehow help us to gain knowledge and eventually improve our thinking? In my opinion, YES. Cryptos makes us smarter than we are before, it opens up a lot of opportunity and puzzles to unravel within our selves. Our task is to become good in handling situations and decisions with regards to improving our experience with cryptos, that makes us smarter.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:20:09 AM

Yeah, crypto in general is for smart guys. When you come in crypto, then you should learn a lot of things , how wallets works, how to trade on different exchanges, how to teck transactions via etherscan and so on.
So I believe yes, crypto makes people smarter
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:24:24 AM

In a sense, most likely yes, but it seems to me a narrow profile, because if we talk about other vital moments, I do not think that these scammers have become smarter!
somansy

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

it is some kind of a parallel between first humans and the world they learned to live and us, learning to operate in cryptoworld Cheesy and it makes sense, first you have to burn to remeber checking afterwards
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:42:07 AM

We will not only look for projects and their details deeply, but also we're learning economy and trading. I didn't know Moving Averages, RSI etc. but now I know Smiley I feel like I can be very successful in stock market right now.
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:27:39 PM

If you don't want to lose your assets, you will have to become smarter, and this does not necessarily apply to the world of cryptocurrencies. It seems to me that in any business you need to be smarter so as not to become deceived.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:38:19 PM

I really agree with what you write in the topic above. and what you are talking about is the occurrence that often happens now. with a lack of education and no concern from the government regarding digital currency, it is likely that we will always feel apathetic about the digital currency. even though the presence of digital currencies makes us more easily earn money, meaning we can earn money in a smarter way because of the digital currency.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:43:52 PM

Yeah, crypto in general is for smart guys. When you come in crypto, then you should learn a lot of things , how wallets works, how to trade on different exchanges, how to teck transactions via etherscan and so on.
So I believe yes, crypto makes people smarter

Crypto's presence is unique and brings opportunities for everyone to increase their income, if we talk about money, everyone will be interested and actively learn about crypto, making people smarter.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

I think people are getting smarter as this is necessary for them to profit from cryptocurrency , but as in all the temporary people every year are put to use better judgement and wiser.

67semih

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 03:21:41 PM

Of course it wont make us smarter but it can make somethings easy. You can send money fast and easily. And it can change economy.
Oldi-mii

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:07:03 PM

I believe that we should study a lot of information every day and analyze it correctly. Will it make us smarter, I do not know. But working in cryptography makes you think actively and actively make decisions.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: