Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:14:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn up to 50 ETH  (Read 3633 times)
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:19:55 AM

Then invest it on ICO so you can get some profits out of it. I would recommend buying in Pre-sale so you can get discounts for additional coins. Then hold it for 2-3 months after they got listed then you're 10 Ethereum can get up to 20 Ethereum though it's not as easy as it looks Smiley. You would try researching first before doing anything.
I recommend buying when ICO hit exchange for first time - the lowest possible price - bounty hunters selling their tokens very quickly for low price.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:24:59 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 10:40:48 AM by Ararbermas

currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss
you have 2 option mate which is investing or trading if you want to earn profits. But if i were you i prefer to invest or HODL. 'cause ETH, still showing potential nowadays even it's struggling along with bitcoin and other alts . Which is surely soon it will continue to grow again when bitcoin valued continue to increase gradually . But anyways  its up to you which you prefer 'cause only that two manner is your option . Then if you want to trade i suggest to also to don't jump quick on it if you have no idea how to play it. Make some research first before doing anything to prevent such issues.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:27:20 AM

Yeah i think it's possible but very difficult challenge with only 10 ETH but i appreciate everything is possible in crypto.I prefer you can invest 8 ETH with some promising altcoin now there are a lot of coin rate are very down.So, i think it will be good opportunity to closing you goal.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:37:32 AM

currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss

Why not invest your money in different portfolio and help your ETH grow indirectly. I mean you can always diversify your ETH into different altcoins which are cheap and have got potential to spike in the future to come.

The list huge but here I represent you some of the great coins that you can invest into.

REMME Project : The security based project to help businesses mentor their security protocols safely. They are already listed on the exchangers and have all the reason to be invested in them. You can known more about it here https://remme.io

EOS Token : This is called as next ETH, so if you want to grow your ETH then invest some of your ETH;s into it and once you see the gain then you can convert back everything into ETH. EOS is far better in scaling than ETH and thats why it is easy to spike as it is getting more investors daily and it is cheap as well.
More at https://eos.io

There are many more such cheap tokens which can be invested and profits can be taken over the time.

Its always good to be strategic investors rather than just holding a currency and expecting to grow big eventually.

Thats the best way to grow your ETHEREUM.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:57:56 PM

Yeah i think it's possible but very difficult challenge with only 10 ETH but i appreciate everything is possible in crypto.I prefer you can invest 8 ETH with some promising altcoin now there are a lot of coin rate are very down.So, i think it will be good opportunity to closing you goal.

I also think that it will be very difficult to make x5 this year - you should be able to trade in a short and select very prospective projects for investment. It's not so easy. There is a risk to lose all your funds!

caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:12:14 PM

You should track coins or tokens that are sold by bounty hunters right after they receive their tokens. I've seen cases where they sell their coins for 1/5 of the ICO price, so there might be a big chance for a quick 5X increase in price.

Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:24:18 PM

Invest in ICO, and participate in bounty campaign (without attachments!). If ICO will not be successful, participate in bounty help you save your capital.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

buy an undervalued ethereum tokens, with active development inside
you need to do a deep research first before buying, because sometimes the price look undervalued but mostly the token are going to disappear

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Marlyn1

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:34:45 PM

lets discuss
You been here for more that a year and you have 10 eth, that is fortunate of you. The only way to make that 10 eth of yours to grow is through investing in you don't want to join bounty campaign anymore. Make a research on a good project and put your money on it and wait for at least six months, if you are lucky then that 10 eth would double or triple.
bitcointemon

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:40:08 PM

if you want a lot of profits but with a very short time then the steps you choose to invest in ico because ico give us a lot of bonuses, but before that I suggest to you to be careful in choosing ico because nowadays a lot of scam ico can make all your money lost
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

You know, if you do not want to spend some time on this, I would suggest that you invest 0.05 ETH in each of the top 20 crypto currencies, I'm sure that you will get your amount by the end of the year

That is a good strategy to diversify investment.  Also, I think the calculation is off by a factor of 10.   If he has 10 ETH he cold go for the top 20 crypto currencies and do .5 ETH investment to each of them.  Heck, I might even do that!

Now... he'll still have time and I'm guessing he might have got some of those ETH by signature campaigns on here.  I would say keep doing that and get more ETH or token that way. 

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:56:29 PM

lets discuss
I think that just investing in cheap coins can help you do this, or if you will be trading
blueman8331

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:57:36 PM

lets discuss

It's better not to look for the numbers and returns you want. Just try to get the best performance and choose the right One.
oscarrsm

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:58:23 PM

lets discuss

You are here (in the world of cryptocurrency and ICOs and scams & fraudulent schemes) for more than a year. I think you have already set your own priorities & opinion.
My preferences are fresh projects. I will not advertise my preferences here. But in my opinion, to make the 10 ether turn into 50 Ether, you need to buy exactly new tokens with a lot of potentials.
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:01:24 PM

The easiest way to make money with ethereum is through investing in the right ICOS
mathiaslivis

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:02:03 PM

Investing in ICO may help you achieve your goals quickly, but there is also a risk of losing 10 ETH. If you don't need investment transactions when you get 10 ETH, you can continue your way.
Hct2005

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:04:12 PM

lets discuss
Invest your 10 eth in an ICO and wait for one year and surely it will double if that project became successful.
AirP2PFoundation

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:26:49 PM

Hey there, if you are looking for an ICO to invest in then check out our idea we are going to create a cloud based platform that will allow people to connect to their virtual PC over the internet and yes you will need a high-speed internet to do it, so with this technology you can log in to your virtual PC over from your "cheap" PC and get all the benefits of running a high-end PC but streaming it directly to your own "cheap" PC and thus you can run any games or applications that require a big amount of resources or graphic processing this both will benefit the crypto community and also the regular community since people will be able to earn and use tokens so this will surely help out the poorer people who can not afford high-end PC's and this will also allow people to make more usage of their resources that they are not using so its kinda "green" you could say, but atleast you can look at our idea and team and see if you like it and then the pre-ico is excatly now and ends in less than a week and we are not going to do like most of the ICO's do and say that we sold all our PRE-ICO for 10m usd in one day, no we are honest and true and don't create hype with bullshit like that, we have sold some of our P2P though and the sale is going fine.
gwensarah1

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:30:06 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 05:14:41 PM by gwensarah1

lets discuss

You should invest this in icos probably, but if I had got that 10 ETH, I would use it on something tangible that can guarantee good returns even if it takes a longer period of time, rather than looking for how to get * 5, cause in the process you might end up losing all, if you don’t act with precaution and good research, but there are good and quality projects out there you can invest in but we can’t predict which one does an immediate * 5, you might go through the process of a small rise then a massive dump and a pump again, all you just need is patience and not selling at a loss , so you don’t end up with less than 10 ETH in search for 50
13ex07

Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:01:21 PM

This is a stupid question. If I have a way to receive 500% per year, I will not share it. As soon as many people learn about this, it will stop working.
If you do not know where to invest your money and ask for advice from strangers - you will lose this money.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: