Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:25:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn up to 50 ETH  (Read 3633 times)
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

In my opinion, I would suggest that half of your ETH should go to BTC and the rest for the new promising ICO which you think has the potential market to grow after you had made a thorough evaluation of the choice of coins. If you are also a bounty hunter, then just keep doing it as this will add up to your income which many of the people in this community were doing.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:26:28 PM

What you must do is trade or invest to bankrolls though the return there is slow.

There will be encouragement and suggestions that will tell you to invest to ICOs but I tell you that there's a danger to these ICOs whenever you invested to the wrong one.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:32:06 AM

currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss
Here you have two option right now in my suggestion .
First option is to go with the Investment in small altcoins that is at dump and if you will invest in that coin then surely you will be able to gain profit in small time .
And at another side you have second option to make Investment in ICOs project , surely Investment in ICOs is not a perfect way or surity to gain 100% chances of profit but here it will be better to go with the multiple ICOs Investment single time and only go with the perfect ICOs only , not with stupid or less branded ICO .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:41:54 AM

currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss

Nice amount for investment dude, for 10 ETH it will be safer to be invested in various tokens/coins for reducing the risk such as using the words: "don't put your all eggs into one basket". Diversification will give you safer for the investment.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:51:42 AM

How how! You same as the earned 10ETH.So you're not a newbie anymore.Here is continue to so same and do the same that and under earnings 10eth.Everything will be fine.You'll earn your 50eth. The main thing is not to miss the trend.
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 06:52:10 AM

lets discuss
Here you have two option right now in my suggestion .
First option is to go with the Investment in small altcoins that is at dump and if you will invest in that coin then surely you will be able to gain profit in small time .
And at another side you have second option to make Investment in ICOs project , surely Investment in ICOs is not a perfect way or surity to gain 100% chances of profit but here it will be better to go with the multiple ICOs Investment single time and only go with the perfect ICOs only , not with stupid or less branded ICO .

Yes , i am moving for the sentinal protocol at this time. We will see what will happended. I have cafefully research about it. I am sure i can double the investment

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Mendy487

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:54:24 AM

If you want a lot of profits but with a very short time frame,  then the steps are that ,  you choose to invest in ico because ico give us a lot of bonuses at presale stage or private sales stage, but before that, I suggest to you to be careful in choosing ico. You need to do your due diligence before choosing
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:36:08 PM

that certainly will not be easy to make out of the 10 eth 50 eth, but i wish you good luck. if you did, you can tell us how you did it or why it not work.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:22:51 PM

lets discuss

You'll have to risk and invest in very risky projects in order to receive much profit. Pay attention to new coins with a small capitalization but a good technology and experienced team. For instance, aostack, Quarkchain, pfantasma, ptotocol etc.! Good luck!
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:37:02 PM

lets discuss
That is not how it works, while your goal is not unrealistic, multiplying your money 5 times is realistic if you are panning to wait for a year or two to get those kind of profits but right now the market is not in the best conditions to give those kind of profits, so the best thing you can do is to buy some of the best coins out there and hold for a long time or at least that is what I would do.
Stalin645

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:38:11 PM

You can invest in some really good ICO, that way you can multiply your amount of ethereum. But it's really dangerous. Invest wisely
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:40:33 PM

I think you need to invest in ico is the first course to choose only the top, invest in projects related to cryptocurrency, and projects where you trade for
hodl_news

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:40:57 PM

I would not recommend that you take the risk so that you multiply your funds quickly by 5 times. Invest in 3-4 popular altcoins with a good price and just wait or be careful about day trading.
bergan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:53:25 PM

if I personally have not arrived if 50 ETH. but until now I still try to be a successful person in the world of crypto.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:22:20 PM

I do not even know but it's better to invest in crypto projects like Socratus because they have a future
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:29:34 PM

If you spent up to a year in the crypto currency community before you were able to make 10 ethereum , then i see that there is no shorter way for you to make more ethereum than to spend additional 5 years to be able to make up to 50 ethereum.

siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:38:48 AM

lets discuss

Well, it seems that this time is quite difficult, because if you already have Ether, chances are you've gone on one of the best altcoins. I do not know how much you will buy the risk, but on global coins like ADA, Tron, Eos, it looks like you will get 2-3 times the increase if you go on them.
vuha031094

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:49:53 AM

How to earn?
I want to know.
anana ris

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:53:38 AM

There is a fast way to make money in this market that is playing the margin, it will rapidly increase the amount of money and 50 ETH is earning soon.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:03:28 AM

You can turn that money in day trading, day trading offer high profit in short times when the market bullish. But you have to spend all times for that to maximize the profit, and always use stop loss function in every trade. You have to try day trading to test your skill in to it, can be possible to earn high reward continuously from it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: