Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:32:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn up to 50 ETH  (Read 3628 times)
littlemonny

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

If you spent up to a year in the crypto currency community before you were able to make 10 ethereum , then i see that there is no shorter way for you to make more ethereum than to spend additional 5 years to be able to make up to 50 ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jolly_Trader

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

OOOBTC.com

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:11:19 AM

If you spent up to a year in the crypto currency community before you were able to make 10 ethereum , then i see that there is no shorter way for you to make more ethereum than to spend additional 5 years to be able to make up to 50 ethereum.

Well, why? You can invest in several ICO and get a double or triple profit. You can do daily trading, but this is more difficult, especially now. Increase your deposit to 20-30 ETH is quite real. Well, there's little left up to 50

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:16:15 AM

How it is possible that you could earn 50 ETH at a time or in whole year. But, as you have already 10 ETH so you can earn by investing strategically by selecting proper coin. So, I am curious about how you get 10 ETH initially within a year? Do you trade only or you have get it in ICO?
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:40:56 AM

currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss

Ico may be one way to make profit 5 times in the near future. Maybe you should first find a successful ico and not yet release in the market. If you can buy it from DEx at a cheaper price it will be good. If you can find 10 projects, and managed to buy each 1 Eth it will be good. If it is assumed the market will be bullish soon and half of it is pumped 10 times, then you have earned at least 50 Ethereum.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:21:53 AM

But nobody dares to be sure that the market is always growing, and so are we, no one dares to hold them for so long, I think the market is always going up, but sometimes the prices are falling back. .

GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:27:37 AM

But nobody dares to be sure that the market is always growing, and so are we, no one dares to hold them for so long, I think the market is always going up, but sometimes the prices are falling back. .

You can earn money either on a growing or falling market
Of course, if you have knowledge in the trade, otherwise it's better to stay away
trinhdao078

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:11:29 AM

Victorheywhy

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:17:20 AM

Perhaps you should invest it in great ICo projects, which I think could fetch you much more. But the thing is just to know the type of ICO you would like to invest your money. Although, the market is also not stable at the moment, so I really don't buy the idea of keeping that in BTC or ETH investment. But, I believe the market will get stabled soon.
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:18:49 AM

I think at present in a bear market, then obtain the X5 returns is a difficult thing, so if you are good at day trading, so you can use your own operation to obtain the X5 return, hope you can meet the target at an early date.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:22:31 AM

Choose 5-10 coins that have a great future prospect for growth. Invest in them before the end of the year and in a good market you will get the profit you need

kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:42:41 AM

I think it will be easier for you to get more eth again in investment because ethereum still shows the potential of today even struggling with bitcoin and other altcoin. and at the same time while doing a bounty campaign or following an ICO project but you should be very careful, should do your research before joining ICO projects to prevent losses.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:45:43 AM

İt is not easy to earn money with money at this bearish market. I think you have to wait for the reversal trend and then when the market is green you can make a portfolio. crypto invest+ICO invest and if you want a small portion for the active trade.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:47:38 AM

currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss
you have 2 option mate which is investing or trading if you want to earn profits. But if i were you i prefer to invest or HODL. 'cause ETH, still showing potential nowadays even it's struggling along with bitcoin and other alts . Which is surely soon it will continue to grow again when bitcoin valued continue to increase gradually . But anyways  its up to you which you prefer 'cause only that two manner is your option . Then if you want to trade i suggest to also to don't jump quick on it if you have no idea how to play it. Make some research first before doing anything to prevent such issues.
I agree with your suggestion and will also suggest you invest in icos that are very potential, you can also buy bitcoin or some other altcoin of good potential and hold them because they will yield reasonable amount of eth for you when the market recover from the bear.
sammy2394

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:33:04 AM

I would not recommend that you take the risk so that you multiply your funds quickly by 5 times. Invest in 3-4 popular altcoins with a good price and just wait or be careful about day trading.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 03:47:34 AM

I think it has a 50-50 chance. Because no one cannot predict the market exactly and no one cannot tell exactly what you should invest on. Anything can happen here. Another thing is " Don't rely only on others predictions. Do your own research before doing anything".

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:39:22 AM

lets discuss
You do not give a time frame, if you need to multiply your investment 5 times at the end of the month then that is really difficult, if you have until the end of the year then it is still difficult but it is not impossible, now you will need to take risks with your money, are you really comfortable doing that? Because many people say they do, only to realize they are not once they are losing money.
alex7308

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:25:49 AM

tillerthekiller

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 02:27:04 AM

I don't want to shill you my bags but you can look at the ICO's that launch over the last 4 months and buy up some of the ones that are below ICO price. I would believe they will recover and then some.
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 02:40:13 AM

lets discuss

not imposible you can get 5x from youre capital money
but you must trade youre capital money not only hold

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:46:52 AM

i am aslo x5 my acc,but now the market move is very slow,BTC ETH is 2 great coin but it can't go up so ICO live exchange now 95% is decrease,it is not x5 x10 as the end 2017,you want x5 your acc i think it is very difficult now,i think should hold eth than buy altcoin now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: