Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn up to 50 ETH  (Read 3635 times)
evichi

Activity: 1218
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:57:15 PM

Look out for genuine ICOs to participate in as well as Trading in cryptocurrency. For ICOs look out for promoters with genuine background and good reputation.Learn to trade such that you take small profits at a time. Be careful on the choice of coins/tokens to trade with. Cryptocurrency markets have not been favourable for crypto-enthusiasts but we are optimistic that the future is bright for crypto-fans.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:03:56 PM

you could actually make it 5x by investing in icos. but no longer. Now you have to invest in a place you trust. but the future of the project is very important. guarantees the benefit of investing in a project with master node capability.and you need to look a projects roadmap and the team.. you can buy too many coins in binance. they will definetly do more than 5 x in next bull market. but the problem is when will be that next bull market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Alex3590

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:06:43 PM

it is best to invest in bitcoin, everything says about the growth of bitcoin))
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:19:34 PM

First, don't put your all eggs in one basket. find out some different project to invest your Eth. Better to go for a very good presale and buy some coins with discount. And make sure to keep some as Eth. You have not revealed how you earned these coins. If you earn those from bounties, look some more good project to participate.
I think join private sell is more than good than pre-sale and maybe that is the fast way, but the risk is so high. Prices dropped so deeply after the ICO, listed in the exchange require so long and a scam. that's what happened at this time, many of ICO cannot be trusted.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:20:43 PM

get some potential coin after that you can decide to invest in most coming project.. buy some of there token hold by after some while that could give you a huge profile
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:26:49 PM

Oh just 50 eth, no problem. Let me look into my crystal ball and see what it says,
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:09:44 PM

Oh just 50 eth, no problem. Let me look into my crystal ball and see what it says,
I will confess that I chuckled with your comment, it seems that some people think that we can predict with 100% accuracy when something is going to happen and that is not true if it was that easy then everyone will be incredibly rich by just trading cryptocurrencies, but we know that is not the case and that is why if you want to make money in this market you need to take a long term approach.
ADgordo

Activity: 203

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:14:43 PM

currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss

If you want do your ethereums 5x. That is the best time for that bud. You know there are very popular coins and they have really good eth rates you know because of that last dumps.
I believe if you can select one good coin in binance you can do at least 10x in next bull.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Payme21

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 10:19:36 PM

One easy way to grow your Eth is to invest in worthy ICOs especially during presale so that you can sell off when its finally listed on major exchanges but you have to be carefull with the ico to invest in because a lot are scams these days. Good luck

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Obolo

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 10:26:10 PM

You earning 10eth so far is really a good job done. With your target set, you still have 40 more eth to go which calls for putting in extra effort. With your current amount of eth, it will be ideal to us some part of the eth to invest in bitcoin and some other valuable altcoins. Aside investing, you should try as much as possible to participate in laudable bounties and your target will be achieved. It pays to work extra harder to earn more.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
inuyahi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:51:15 PM

it is best to invest in bitcoin, everything says about the growth of bitcoin))
investing on bitcoin would be hard to get 5 multiple, bitcoin is so expensive now
Op is better to invest on altcoin which has good prospect and on low price

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:56:15 PM

With 10ETH with you right now you can do a lot of things with it to get the 50ETH you want. I will first of all advice you to engage yourself in day trading and also into an investment plan which will fetch you more money. You can also invest into an already listed coin which you think has a great future .   

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:19:43 PM

Earning is an art and earn 50 ETH is very good result for everybody of course if you have not spent 5 years on this aim. You are good, if it has happened.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

The best thing to go to 50 eth ofc trading . i think for 4-6 month you study first about trading , and the rest do it for trading , i think that good solution
Iluka

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:41:20 PM

No, for now its not a good time to invest in ICO, cause in this year 90% of new ICOs felt hard after exchange listings and still haven't rise to ico price....
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:50:38 PM

Hi, I will advise you to go into any subscription campaign and find legendary users there and study their ETH Address where they are investing.
toolsydas

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:33:58 PM

I don't think you can make 5X on the falling market. It seems that now the downtrend is slowly changing to uptrend, so you can invest in different promising coins and wait for growth, but don't forget to put stop loss.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:40:35 AM

I don't think you can make 5X on the falling market. It seems that now the downtrend is slowly changing to uptrend, so you can invest in different promising coins and wait for growth, but don't forget to put stop loss.
It is completely possible to make money when the market is falling but it is a lot more difficult than when the market is going up, when the market is in the current conditions I prefer to concentrate in short term trades, but when the market is going up in value I prefer to concentrate in long term trades, that way you make the most out of both of those markets.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:44:14 AM

currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss
My opinion. The better way is buy more eth don't invest your ETH on the not sure investment because in the end you will be lose you will cry. Just stay believe on ETH that you had and add or buy more if you really interested on the investment. For me that's better
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:52:32 AM

That was a very big goal for a short time, but in crypto it is possible, but not 100% sure. You can buy some coins, preferably in ICO, and then first hope that the ICO is not a scam, and second that the coins it offers will succeed and not die in massive dumping.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: