Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I go for?  (Read 4613 times)
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:47:16 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?
If you are a new to invest in Crypto platform better move to altcoins because ICO investment little risky because we must read the complete status of the project. But altcoins investment is quite easy so you should concentrate on Altcoins investment then you should decide whether a long term or short term investment because some  coins are move forward in suddenly and few coins constantly raise so decide the trading period. Finally you should pick the best profitable platform.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:51:43 AM

You should understand there is a high degree of risk when investing into this extremely volatile cryptocurrency market op. Be prepared to lose all your funds. If you are alright with this, I suggest investing all your funds into Bitcoin at the moment since it is down in value currently and I am expecting it to rise back up in value in the near future which will help you secure quick profits. If you are looking at big profits, you need to invest more money and diversify your funds by investing in Bitcoin and several other altcoins(Choose them based on your research).

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:02:58 AM

I think you'd better choose some altcoins and invest in them, as it will be a more reliable investment. Many ICO scammers, and if it was a pretty good ICO, it is still not the fact that when entering the Exchange the price of tokens will not fall 10 times.

rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:13:02 AM

As you already said your fund is to small to trade. I will advice you  to go for investing into ICO. When you do a very good research on ICOs you will be able to see some good one to invest in and wait for the conclusion and distribution. You will be suppriced how much that $500 will turn to.
BillCoin

Merit: 259

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

If you believe in the concept of trading without the need of a 3rd party, then I would go with just investing in bitcoin.
You shouldn't invest in an altcoin unless you really believe that this specific altcoin has something special that the other coin haven't.
Investing in an altcoin just because you want to invest in something is wrong, wait for something that you really think that it has a high potential.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:25:39 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
i want to know are you willing to loss all the money when trying to earn fast profit, if you agree, then investing in ICO is a fastest way to earn huge profit and of course Investing ICO is more dangerous than other investments, but if you scare you may loss money, then you can invest in altcoins, specially new altcoins in top 100, they have more chance to become the most profitable in far future.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:31:25 AM

In my opinion, it's better to invest in proven altcoins (select several, and not just one) that have long been on the crypto market. And to invest in ICO, I believe that this is a big risk, but it's up to you!
steplaza

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:42:39 AM

I wouldnt suggest you start with day trading, put 80% or so of your budget  into established coins and projects and see how it goes for a medium-term...The remaining you can try to jump on an ICO but do your research, see which ones have real potential, community etc.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:47:38 AM

$500 is a good start in investing crypto. I suggest you to do your own research and decide the best coins to invest in.

My opinion is start with Bitcoin, Neo and ETH.
Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:50:23 AM

I think you should you go to the altcoin because the altcoins has already an existing product unlike with the ICO and also it is very risky to invest on ICO because it is very hard to find as of now
scholes83

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:51:28 AM

buy CRPT

http://uk.businessinsider.com/ex-visa-uk-ceo-marc-obrien-crypterium-cryptocurrency-2018-5?r=US&IR=T
ExpertTechnology

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:52:00 AM

The investment portfolio is better to break into small parts. In the ICO participate at the start there is no sense, because after the coin on the stock exchange it will be cheaper.
BillCoin

Merit: 259

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:59:44 AM

Alt coins investment is good for long term and try to chose some good altcoins.dont buy shit coin for overnight profit.ICO investment is also good for make money,but before ICO investment try to research about the project and there team.
If the cryptocurrency market goes down, the altcoins are going to be the first who goes down, also sometimes when the cryptomarket goes up, most of the altcoins go up much less then the bitcoin goes up.
If you invest in an altcoin you need to have a reason behind it, and investing in a specific altcoin just because you want to invest in altcoins is a completely gamble.
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:26:29 PM

Maybe you can start with some famous altcoin, while doing some research on ico.
aardvark15

Merit: 510

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

If all you have is $500, I suggest that you stay away from ICO’s unless there is one that you are really confident about . Generally, ICO’s are more risky because many of them will not succeed.

If you have just a small amount of money to invest, I suggest that you find a couple of really good altcoins in or near the top 10 in market cap to invest in or put part of it in Bitcoin.
angelica lovly

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

it is true that your capital will only get a little altcoin, but this is a good start for investment, you have to be smart in choosing the altcoin you will buy, because there are lots of good altcoin in marketcap that offer profit.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

You should go for ICOs or already established altcoins. $500 invested in bitcoin is not that profitable even if you are in it for long term or short term. Alts and ICOs on the other hand can easily double or triple your gain if a coin or ICO is chosen correctly.

DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

Try to ask your self with these questions first before you invest in cryptocurrency. Are you planning this to hold for long term or short term? What are your target sell price? What is your stop loss price? What type of wallet will you use to hold this altcoin? For me, it is still advisable to divide your investment to multiple ALTCOINS. You may grab some of these like NEO, LTC, ETH, EOS, ONT, XRP, ADA, XLM. MIOTA.
aardvark15

Merit: 510

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:11:26 PM

If you are determined to get in on an ICO, there are a few good ones out there. I like the IOST tokens and not just because I’m in their signature campaign. I think that project has a really good development team. I recently watched a YouTube video about IOST that showed all of the positives of this project, which has convinced me that it has potential. Plus the tokens are only around 5 cents each right now.
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

waiting for ICO is a good choice, you have to take the risk if you feel confident with the project tersebit and must keep trying to browse every attribute needed. You have to decide for yourself where to put your money, take some time to read the white paper and decide. Good luck.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: