Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:33:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I go for?  (Read 4608 times)
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:07:00 AM

$500 is actually a good capital to start with. You just have to make the right decision to make it work. Right now its very risky to invest in ICOs because a lot of them are scam. Its difficult to look for a good ICO. You can try BGX. Their project is very good. You can check their project in my signature. If you want a less risky investment, go to altcoins. Or you can make 50-50 investment in ICO and altcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:09:42 AM

For me, if I have that money that you have, I would invest it into altcoins. You can always invest in the top 10 altcoins today. Since, that coins are most likely to be stable than the rest of the bunch. Keep in mind that there are risks in investing your money to a single coin. Even if it is a little, you should divesify your investment to many coins as possible to reduce the risks.
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:12:15 AM

I personally recommend that you invest in ICO because the benefits of ICO are considerable.
Because the $500 figure is small, investing in ICO can give you the benefit of maximising in the short term.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:17:21 AM

You can go for ICO and invest half of the money and invest half in alt coins. There are many good ICOs just do your research before investing. You can check Skyfchain its a good project with strong team and high review on ico reviews websites.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
availcrypto

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:33:28 AM

I would suggest you to go for altcoin. Altcoin is good and people are now a days investing more on altcoins. Besides, the price of altcoins are quite good. Now, the choice is upto you. Huh
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:45:17 AM

I think the selling price of Bitcoin is currently relatively low. You can buy bitcoin in considerable amounts. So you should start investing, by buying bitcoin or investing in ICO. if you do not know how to find a good ICO and there are a lot of scammers. Investing in altcoin is the best way to get more profit and lower risk than ICO investment.

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:47:09 AM

I think that Altcoins are a good choice for you more than icos because they are unsafe and unregulated.
Before putting your capital in, try to take a deep look into the market, there's some cheap and great projects with ambitious goals that you can join and invest it.It's totally up to you to decide the coin, be lucky.
Crypto Jennifer

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:52:10 AM

Hey guys did you check this out! BlockGrain has been featured as one of the coolest startups at Consensus
https://www.pcmag.com/feature/361189/the-coolest-blockchain-startups-at-consensus/4

you might also be interested in their bounty http://[Suspicious link removed]/BlockGrain-Bounty-Promotion
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:48:19 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?
If you want to invest for the long term, I suggest in terms of the coin community and do roadmap research. because you are new to crypto I recommend investing in coin ALT, not in coin ICO, I am afraid you wrong choose ICO project

if I personally for now I choose to hold my coins because at this time altcoin prices in the recovery period therefore I am waiting for altcoin prices back and I can sell altcoin when altcoin prices stabilized and with so many people waiting for altcoin back stable
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:51:40 AM

The percentage of risks to invest in ICO's are high, if you don't know how to find a good ICO and there are many scammers.
Investing in altcoins are the best way to gain more profits and low risks than ICO investing.
There is depending of the people. I am saying ico is not but at least we muct know ico is high risk high return.
Joining in ico also good for long term if we can invest in good project with real working product and good team. Please search also the project that have real good use case in our life. That project normally success and can  be used for real life.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:11:42 AM

There is many excellent ICO's in the market you can go there and invest your money in them. you can first take the information about the project and team then you can invest .I think poker sports is a excellent project.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:18:11 AM

I personally recommend that you invest in ICO because the benefits of ICO are considerable.
Because the $500 figure is small, investing in ICO can give you the benefit of maximising in the short term.

I think you have to wait that bitcoin price decrease until it reach your capital so you can now invest in crypto,and you need to always check its price so that you'll always updated about it and if you like to gain without using money so you need to try to work in ICO,some people says that in ICO you can not get profit here because of the scammers,its all up to you if you get scared of fear instead of trying

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:45:44 AM

$500 enough to invest in altcoin. even the capital certainly can still be divided into 3 coins. by dividing it became some certainly will at least have the advantage of bear's chances if the coin up and also it is in anticipation of the loss that can be experienced at any time by crypto. Select the altcoin that has a great opportunity to be able to fly high.

angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:10:01 AM

I would suggest you to invest in altcoin. But it'd be better if you invest on multiple coins without investing on a single one. Moreover, most people find it risky to invest in ICOs.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:16:02 AM

No think of it for a second time, is well clear and understandable that bitcoin is the king of among the other alt Coin, as long you want to invest on crypto currency, the right choice that can not disappoint is bitcoin, Secondly is highly recommend to any industry. Good luck
sshirisha

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:23:29 AM

It good to invest on ETH and bitcoin and also other altcoins which are listed
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:31:32 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?
I think you should invest what you can afford to use. That is the safest thing to make with cryptocurrency most especially Altcoins because Alts are way cheaper than Bitcoin. ICO's are risky but sometimes promises good return. Investing in Altcoins does not require big capital but with the right choice of coins. A lot of investors prefer to invest in Altcoins and will only convert their profits into Bitcoin whenever they need fiat money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:32:45 AM

invest in strong altcoin or token, token are good to make a quick buck, right now reem is a new one i woudl take a look about it, also go for somethign like bitcore and lux
Kyo Kusanagi

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:36:48 AM

I think that you can choose to invest in some cryptocurrencies with lower currency prices and a lot of upside. EOS and NEO are very good choices. I think they will have a lot of room for growth in the future and look forward to their outbreaks.
WuGong

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:39:39 AM

If you choose between ICO and buying and selling cryptocurrencies, I suggest that you choose to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, because there are too many fake ICO items in the market today, and it is easy to be deceived. While the cryptocurrencies may be losing money, the flow of funds is safe. , you can control it yourself!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: