Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:21:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I go for?  (Read 4613 times)
Maian

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:36:10 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?

Because your new here I suggest to research about the ico you want to invest you can read their whitepaper and review the project is its have a potential to success.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:39:11 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?

I would say any time between now and the next week is going to be a fine time to buy just about any cryptocurrency.  Okay, you should be selective but so many things follow bitcoin that it is a safe bet when bitcoin is down it is a good time to buy.   If bitcoin stays above 7400 you should buy it.  If it goes below that.... it's risky and you should watch out because the price could go down to 5000.

So my recommendation:

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Zen
ADA
BAT

These are some good ones

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:52:44 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market.
It's good that you choose to invest in cryptocurrency.

I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector,
Even if you have only little knowledge now, just continue to study, it will be useful in the future.

It doesn't matter how big your investment, the most important thing is not to lose your money. It would be better to invest in Altcoins than in ICOs. Most of the time you can have a big discount buying in exchange than participating in ICOs because there are many bounty hunters who dump the tokens/coins after listing in a cryptoexchange.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:11:53 PM

I suggest that you invest in a stable altcoins because majority of ICO now a days are scam. there are only few who survive in the market. You should study more if you want to make a profit. Your wisdom in cryptocurrency will make a fortune in this field.
farland7

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:59:47 AM

Nowadays. It is really unworthy to go for ICOs. Going for alts - it is better. And, just invest in a coin that is so promising. Do only long term for now.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:50:20 AM

I think that investing in ICO and existing altcoins were good for potential investment. However, if I had to choose personally, I would go for the existing coin since it has been there in the exchange for sometime and it has a market that is stable. I would suggest that you should have to consider on studying what coin you should invest and check the actual market performance for your reference and analysis.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

From my opinion i will suggest splitting int into 2 portion of 250 each 250 on more stable coins like eth or btc and use the other 250 on 2-3 on good ICOs you can gather more ICO information from various influencers on social media or get the ico benchmark reviews from reviews website.

aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

In my opinion. for you with a little knowledge about cryptocurrency investing with long term is such a good idea knowing it been circulating longer in the market such as ethereum and bitcoin is a good choice and it would less the risk for your investment to go nothing.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
miracle24

Activity: 309
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

I will advice you invest in good low cap alt coins. I mean coins below $100m market cap.
This coins have the ability to do *10 before the end of 2018.
Since your capital is small, btc or eth isn't an option to me.
Good luck with your pick.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:31:01 AM

Well, you probably need to take a look of bounties then. Try to be merited and participated in some bounties, it will give you much affect. 
upbit

Activity: 392
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:39:43 PM

Yes, I totally agree with you, since time is first and foremost, profit loves time, so do not expect 1-3 days, I think it's wrong.
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:51:02 PM

If this is your last money, then it's better to invest in cryptocurrency in the TOP-10.

If you have a lot of money and you are a risky person, then invest in ICO. In such projects you can earn a lot, but the risks are great

rohican

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:14:10 AM

You can start investing with any capital. That is one of the advantages of this field. For $ 500 you can probably buy two famous altcoins, two younger altcoins, and maybe one or two ico.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:24:45 AM

Maybe the situation in january is very different from today.
For now I'm sure you will not have trouble finding altcoin for the long term, because all the first layer altcoins are available at the buying point.
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:29:49 AM

It's wise if you'll invest it to Ethereum but if you don't like it there's another choice.
You can go with Litecoin and that will be good for holding until the end of the year.
Whatever your plan is, these coins are worth to take.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:31:35 AM

I think with $500 you can buy altcoin or token that are under $1 to holding it. Xlm, xrp, and doge is good to be collected. Spread your money to buy them.
For ICO you can participate with small amount. For example just buy $100. But I can't tell you what ICO that you must buy.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:43:40 AM

I suggest you buy the altcoins with those capitals. Moreover, you are new in this crypto. EOS may be a good chance to buy the coin on the market. It is promising and has the good chance to grow bigger because if its smart technology.
However, if you want to invest in ICO, analyze the ICO smartly and carefully. You can try analyzing the Creator.ai.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:46:14 AM

it would be better if you grow up altcoin today because you'll be able to earn a great deal on it if its price increases.
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:25:34 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?

Maybe you should start from Altcoin first. I mean choosing ico is really more difficult than we anticipate. With $ 500 I think it is enough to fill your portofolio with two or three altcoins with different potential and level of risk.
sergio-faucetbitcoin

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:27:51 AM

First of all, listen to what people say, but don't believe nobody. Everybody wants to shill the coins they own or the ICO's they invested in. Don't go all in on one currency or ICO, diversify your bags and do proper research before putting any amount of money on something.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: