Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:51:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I go for?  (Read 4608 times)
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:30:28 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?
Now, of course, it is better to choose the path of Iko than the investment. Bear market will continue in summer, as holidays and people need money. Simultaneously, you can participate in the bounty of the company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:11:08 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?

at a time like this price you can hold your altcoin in the long run because now the market is down and has not shown up and so I prefer to hold altcoin in the long run and wait for altcoin price back
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:21:10 AM

Since you are a newbie and never invested before, in my opinion just go with either bitcoin or ethereum. I would suggest to buy ethereum if you just want one crypto.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:24:45 AM

it is better to invest it in bitcoin rather than in ICOs because it is too risky , bitcoin or ethereum I think is fine.and join thw bounty campaign instead of investing in ICO. you will get paid  without needing to invest your hard earned money. I think that is the best thing you could do at this moment where market is unstable.
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:26:41 AM

There's a lot of icos if you want to invest in them and you have to do some research about them if you don't want to lose your money, also bear in mind that icos is a long term investment so don't panic sell if your investment doesn't perform within a few weeks. I think it's better to choose one coin from top 100 coinmarketcap because most of them has good fundamental for investment.

gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:59:09 AM

Many altcoins have experienced great leaps in the past. Such an Altcoin may be more stable, but it will probably not make a profit a hundred times a year. While the newly released coin or at least its market capitalization is still small, more potential to generate huge profits. But of course more vulnerable also to manipulation. So maybe a combination of both would be good for $ 500 with the current situation.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:41:04 AM

If you have done the research, maybe you are ready with any possibility that happened even in ico purchase though.
So maybe that will be entirely based on what you expect, because $ 500 will certainly not make you a millionaire if you buy a global coin.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:41:36 AM

If you have done the research, maybe you are ready with any possibility that happened even in ico purchase though.
So maybe that will be entirely based on what you expect, because $ 500 will certainly not make you a millionaire if you buy a global coin.

it is better to buy altcoin than the ICO because for me, altcoin is more promising and the altcoin can help me to make more money but it also can give me a bad result if I am making something wrong for choosing the altcoin. I know that there are too many altcoins that could I choose but I think this could be no problem if I can analyze each coin in the top twenty coins list.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Feri577

Activity: 277

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

The percentage risk to invest in ICO is high, if you do not know how to find a good ICO and there are many scammers.
Investing in altcoin is the best way to get more profit and lower risk than ICO investment

If you really want to find a good project then you can always invest in ICO projects whose tokens / coins are already listed on the exchangers. It gives you the full security of your funds and what you should pay attention to is ups and downs and different strategies to make a profit.

Then if you post that you have a little bit it's good because taking risky things with big money is not recommended to do it you have to start with low capital then if you already know about investing here then you can use big money for investment like doubling your money when you start and already produce with it
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:02:05 AM

If you are a novice, then 500$ is no less, I think beginners have so much investment cost is enough, I suggest that you start with the purchase of some mainstream tokens, such as ETH, EOS, ADA, XEM and so on!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:08:03 AM

If you are a novice, then 500$ is no less, I think beginners have so much investment cost is enough, I suggest that you start with the purchase of some mainstream tokens, such as ETH, EOS, ADA, XEM and so on!
Actually if investing in ICO is profitable if you can find a good ICO but it is now difficult to find a good ICO. So it is for newcomers to crypto better if you invest in altcoin, buy coins that have good potential and wait until prices rise to gain a profit. We must choose a path with a smaller risk but we can still make a profit.
rosabella

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:58:22 AM

The proportion of risks to invest in ICOs is very high so I think you should put your budget in altcoin. Now I see that there are many altcoins which are performing their best to attract investors like ETH, NEO, EOS, Waves,... so you can pick some of them for your portfolio. However, although ICO is really risky, you know how to determine a good ICO, you also couls earn from it.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:04:41 AM

You with a capital you have certainly could invest on Altcoin but you must be able to choose the best coins. With some Altcoin you have selected of course you should always perform monitoring so that when the price has gone up you can simply sell it. And if you want to invest in ICO I think you have to use a lot of money.

iqkgeh

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:15:59 AM

I think the amount of your money. ICO will not choose. This is not gambling. If you buy it now, I suggest you consider CMT.
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

For you, it will probably be better to invest in new projects with low capitalization.So you will have a good chance to catch a lot of growth and raise your deposit

coinbeach1

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:46:36 AM

The Gifto token ICO was the first launched on Binance Launchpad and sold out in one minute - one of the fastest ICO`s ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1tuMkkoV_U

GIFTO has integrated the GTO wallet into their Uplive streaming app (+25 million users).  The GTO wallet is now available in the Uplive App in many countries. This app can be downloaded from Google Playstore or from the website:

http://up.live/#/home

The coin GTO is listed on these Exchanges:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10137216
Bibox
Bancor Network
OKEx
Coinnest

ancosuzin

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:06:00 AM

it is true that your capital will only get a little altcoin, but this is a good start for investment, you have to be smart in choosing the altcoin you will buy, because there are lots of good altcoin in marketcap that offer profit.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:17:22 AM

Sometimes deciding to invest is heavy.
but I would rather advise on coins that have shown the power of its stability in the market like ETH or Bitcoin ..
ICO is one of our alternatives to invest and good, if we invest in it, we can get more profit because successful ICO can make the price of coins become x10 in the short term.
However, many ICOs have failed. Therefore, remain cautious in choosing it and also we must realize that all things in the world of crypto is very risky.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:36:47 AM

Sometimes deciding to invest is heavy.
but I would rather advise on coins that have shown the power of its stability in the market like ETH or Bitcoin ..
ICO is one of our alternatives to invest and good, if we invest in it, we can get more profit because successful ICO can make the price of coins become x10 in the short term.
However, many ICOs have failed. Therefore, remain cautious in choosing it and also we must realize that all things in the world of crypto is very risky.

so in this situations, it is better that we can make a little research for choosing what we want because once we make a mistake, we are difficult to recover the money if there is a long time to wait for the price to increase. both invest in ICO and buying altcoin is a good investment that we can do but like I said before, you need to research and doing analysis in the ICO and altcoin so you can find what you want.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
juragankambing

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:28:51 AM

I think you should buy ethereum first before you invest in ico, because most ico is a scam,
from a risk angle it is also safer to invest in altcoin than on ico
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: