Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I go for?  (Read 4608 times)
jaeden1024

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:58:33 AM

If you have 500$ and you are willing to double your money but you dont know what is the best thing to do. I suggest that bought some altcoi token that have potential in long term investment. In that way you have a chance to succeed but be careful in buying altcoins.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:06:30 AM

If I were you, I'd purchase Eth, it is well-known, good price and it's certainly not a scam so you the risk is reduced compared to investing in a new ICO.  There are some good altcoins, of course, but you'd need to research into some of those.

smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:16:25 AM

If I have $500 I would divide them into five $100 then I would invest them to bitcoin, two existing altcoins and two ICOs. In this way if two of my investments fails then I still have three investments left to compensate for my losses.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
berytry

Activity: 280
Merit: 18

@berytry

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:18:55 AM

I suggest you to buy new coins in forkdelta, usually the price will be very cheap. but buy coins associated with the bank, because it will be good for the future
boroda074

Activity: 168

ONe Social Network

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:21:15 AM

Ico is a good option just happened to this carefully, look for very popular and untwisted ico in which incredibly good ads become successful!

tunglong

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:23:29 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?
Hi bro, I think you should keep learning about crypto market to more comprehensive then you decide what you invest! if you invest with Vague information, it is high risk!
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:24:54 AM

It's better if you try to invest in altcoin first because with the many choices would make you more motivated to continue to earn income every time and not bored in making future investments.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:31:16 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
In my own personal opinion, i think you should study more about cryptocurrencies because nowadays it is very risky to invest in ICOs. I think it is good to invest in altcoins like ethereum because eth is starting to increase its price. You can also learn more about crypto here in bitcointalk for you to know a lot more about cryptocurrencies.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
yhnshjka

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:34:26 AM

I don't recommend investing in ico. Because too many scams will cost you a lot of money. I suggest you choose Ethereum, NEO and EOS. They have a lot of community users and great teams.
Exchge

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:39:35 AM

if I think it's better to invest with a course like bitcoin. because bitcoin is clear market and you just study history.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:58:27 AM

It's good for beginners try to invest with small funds because crypto is very risky if we choose wrong, careful analysis need not be trapped if you want to follow ICO or investment in altcoin because ICO or Altcoin is a coin that we can't confirm success
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

Investing in the altcoin and investing in many ICO here are both profitable if we can know the strategies on how to earn from that way, so its depends on your decision, but you need to have sufficient knowledge on the field that you are going to invest your money for you to have a good profit in the future.

warialien7

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

If I think it's easier and safer for all of us to invest our hard-won assets or capital on existing coins or tokens than the ico project because most of these ico's are fraudulent and invest in them most of the insecure time they do.
mike0829

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:09:17 PM

I think the best investment is the one who are not thinking about, that is the case if you want to hold your investment for quite some time. If you want to day trade, the altcoins can provide a great opportunity to make profit. You need to be careful, though.
zcooipo

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:16:43 PM

The investment of 500$ is already not very small. I think that what is needed in the cryptocurrency market is not the amount of funds but a good attitude and long-term vision. Even if you invest more money, if you blindly invest, you will eventually You will only lose all your property!
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:19:45 PM

Depending on the knowledge you have learned about the cryptocurrencies, which do you think has lesser risks involved if you invest on either an altcoin or an ICO? Choose a coin or token you think has lesser risks and choose something your guts and instincts tells you to go for it then hold it for long term.

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:35:30 PM

If you wanna go for a high risk higher reward approach then go for a ico after doing a lot of research or your safe bet might be with ether or Bitcoin

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
TheMountaincrypto

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:58:17 PM

Investing in ICO is very risky so I sugeest you to go with altcoins. Diversify your money into 5 to 6 coins but before buying you need to research them to minimize the risk.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:09:39 PM

If you have that amount, I will split it into three. 2 for altcoins on the market listings and 1 on ICO. I know that investing in ICO is very risky. But, I believe that there are still some promising and trusted ICO.
My preference: TRON and IOTAs. And you can buy the coins from ICO.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:21:48 PM

You have to define wether you want to have a quick profit or you are ready to wait years. In first case ICO is a good choice but you have to be able to see scam. And investimg in other altcoins will take time till the price will grow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: