Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:09:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I go for?  (Read 4608 times)
Limar0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:49:31 PM

I would recommend you to invest in altcoins especially those coins on the top list with its value below $1.This is because those coins are already making demands in the market.ICO's on the other hand are hard to choose which one is legitimate or scam because lots of ICO's are now coming out.
HalseyBert

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?
I see lots of ICO with potential with great possibility to be successful when launched. What they need are investors to back up there projects. With a budget and good project, an ICO will be successful. I have faith in Liven, it’s a Australian ICO functional as food payment app since 2014. I think this project is credible and established, I would love to invest in such projects.
Thaoni21

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

Why do you think the money you invest is small. I have just entered the market for only $ 100. I was very lucky to receive a profit from this amount. I am short-term method and not too much expectation when the price of BTC decreased. At that time I would sell everything and start a new cycle to preserve the capital
FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:04:50 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
ICO's are both potential and challenging as per my knowledge. The ICO should be successful during the initial period and need to grow its coin post ICO period as well to attract more investors and stabilize in crypto market. If the ICO is a potential one it can sustain but if doesn't then it cannot survive in a good price. I think most ICO launched this year is struggling to meet the ICO price after they came into an exchange and they are less than 50% from ICO price currently. You have to be careful, I would suggest some ICOs like LIVEN as I have done a thorough research on this one, Australian ICO functional since 2014 as a Dine inn app and has over 250k users already, so this one looks like a great opportunity to me.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:34:12 AM

500$ is not small investment its in the middle. You can divide your investment into 2 so avoid a big losses. If the other one turn into unsuccessful project so you have 1 investment to gain the amount of loss. Token to buy? Look at the media sites which coin is in noise and some great development and plan. Hype coin is one best investment. In ans instant trade you can get profit

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:43:16 AM

I think with your $500 you can go for devalued coins in the crypto market because most of those coins will give you profit in the long run than coins with almost high value. If you want to buy from ICOs carry out a due diligent search before you dive in to invest so as to know which ICO is legit. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:47:39 AM

Our opinion You do not need to be confused to get bitcoin, I think you can invest in bitcoin, and you can invest dai in alt, with your trade I am sure that you will also get bitcoin in time singakat and a long time.
luckyFF

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:56:42 AM

Do not participate in ICO, because you are novice you have no experience, ICO has too many scams, I will recommend that you buy the coins on the exchange, and then wait for your money to grow.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:27:28 AM

The amount is too high. Go with $100-$200 only and please don't invest in ICOs for now. ICOs are too long and for someone new like you, it's hard to wait for 6 months or more to see its value. Find and research altcoins so check the top coins because it has less risk.
hoanguyenn203

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

I think with $500 you can buy altcoin or token that are under $1 to holding it. Xlm, xrp, and doge is good to be collected. Spread your money to buy them.
For ICO you can participate with small amount. For example just buy $100. But I can't tell you what ICO that you must buy.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:58:52 AM

this amount is better not to throw anywhere. I think that you need to invest in cryptocurrencies at least because nothing can happen to it. the main thing is to conduct a thorough analysis of the coin that you will buy.
albertvahitov

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:07:40 AM

I think that investing in ICO and existing altcoins were good for potential investment. However, if I had to choose personally, I would go for the existing coin since it has been there in the exchange for sometime and it has a market that is stable. I would suggest that you should have to consider on studying what coin you should invest and check the actual market performance for your reference and analysis.
For ICO you can participate with small amount. For example just buy $100. But I can't tell you what ICO that you must buy.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:11:59 AM

You can buy already well known coin for example ETH and not so populiar but with great features for example DeepOnion which is still chaep and could go higher in future.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:13:59 AM

if you want to be sure that your investments will not be lost, then invest only in cryptocurrency. only this can be a quality investment
Ziaderi33

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

if you have $ 500 money, I suggest you invest on ico flogmall, because the flogmall project is very good, they have a great team, I am sure flogmall will go to the moon

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
CryptonPrime

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

Check out Hacken project. They published CER yesterday (CryptoExchangeRanks). Project with big potential.

Here is bitcoin.com article about Hacken's CER - https://news.bitcoin.com/new-platform-ranks-cryptocurrency-exchanges-by-liquidity-security-and-reliability/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4563213.0

https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/HKN-BTC

My only dream is to ensure family safety. <3
sadortelk

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:27:25 AM

just buy for their money one Ethereum and forget about it for half a year. Then we'll see rose or not. If the coin has grown you can sell it. If not increased then leave for another half a year
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:30:16 AM

You should always check for good icos.

For example, currently, i can advise Enlte. It will end in 36 hours but have own blockchain and very logical subject.

jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:42:03 AM

you can choose two roads. you can buy one Ethereum and not worry about your money because sooner or later the Ethereum will grow and bring you profit. Or you can buy a lot of new and cheap coins but they can depreciate and you lose your money and there is a chance that these coins will soar and bring you great profit

pehatas

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:18:52 PM

Since $ 500 is an extremely small amount for long-term investment in the cryptocurrency, so I would recommend that you try to invest in ICO, but doing so very carefully assessing all possible risks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: