Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I go for?  (Read 4608 times)
LianaSie

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:50:34 PM

There is no such a thing, as your capital is too little. For starting investing in a new market, 500$ is more than enough.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

For me, its pretty good if you invest in Altcoins because now you can buy them in low price, rather than ICO's there are too many scams and more riskier than investing in some good altcoins with a good potential growth in the future. But just make sure that you buy good quality altcoins or promising coins that can brings you a good profit.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:04:22 PM

research before even thinking to invest in one. A few days are left in the lower price, then you don't have to worry or even if you buy the price now and suddenly, the price is down you choose if you think good for you.
micknessjocular

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

i think without any knowledge or experience you should avoid ICO-s. There are a lot of scams and if you don't know how to decide which ICO to invest based on the whitepaper or the members, then it's better if you don't invest money in it.
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:00:54 AM

I have a list of coins / tokens for you. However, I think that this time is not appropriate to buy, I believe that people will price Crypto lower. Please wait for the sign
According to the market conditions nowadays, It's wise if you'll invest it to Ethereum but if you don't like it there's another choice. You can go with Bitcoin and that will be good for holding until the end of the year. And the bulls is near. But actually whatever your plan is, these coins are worth to take mate. Good luck.
antonwantbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:07:22 AM

I think asking such questions shows that you have not studied the market enough. You should spend more time on education. Or trust a person who has experience in this. Then maybe you will not lose money
TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:23:07 PM

First thing I must say is to not risk too much money, while you just examined the market for such a short time. Also, in the bear market, only the best ICOs are worth to invest in. And it is realy not easy to figure out, which are those. Altcoins are keep losing their value too. Bitcoin looks quite stable lately, maybe it is the best choice now.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:14:01 PM

It is better to invest in altcoins, which are supported by the community. Altcoins that are created primarily for people

I don't think investment in Altcoin is a long-term profitable thing. Because no altcoin has good market values like bitcoin and not widely distributed too. In the mean time altcoins are in developing condition. In reality their uses is also less then that of bitcoin. People choose bitcoin in comparison to Altcoin because of its price and popularity. And bitcoin price also make it an profitable investment tool then that altcoin investment. Ethereum is the only Altcoin which has good investment values but not for long time.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:45:47 AM

Going for ICO is more riskier than investing in already established coins. As you may not know whether ICO is going to perform better or it may turn out to be scam, you will probably have much chances to be cheated. So go for already established coins, mostly those coins that are below $1, which means you can buy more coins with your small amount of money. But before going to invest, you should research, ask experts for a good project.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Eranoba02

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

There are a lot of profitable coin out their you can invest in, but I would advise you to go for one of this coin, bitcoin ethereum altcoin and some coin which are already listed on exchange and follow there market price increasement
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:31:54 AM

Ian Balina made a fortune investing in ICOs and he did get the profits he need and was able to accumulate a few million dollars. Well if he can do it then I don't think why you cannot do it too. Just one rule of trading is to invest with money you can afford to lose. That's it very simple indeed.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
NZEXToken
Copper Member

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:55:52 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?

You can invest more on us, We are New Zone Traders operating from the middle east we have a trade volume of  $2 Billion per year, and we plan to launch an ICO to raise funds for creating the world’s first Crypto Friendly Platform.  Our clients include Cargill and glencore xstrata
notreally976

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:57:37 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
The coin market is down and this is the time to invest, seize the opportunity!
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:03:23 AM

You should avoid the ICO-s. Moreover without any knowledge or experience, there are many scams and if you don't know how to decide which ICO to invest based on the whitepaper or member, then it's better if you don't invest money in it.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

The fact that now there are swings in the cryptocurrency market, I would carefully study the projects of the top 20 on the coinmarketcap, on the fundamental components. It is better not to look at the ICO now, if you are not a guru in this sphere.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:14:33 AM

Since you're newbie by Investing on crypto market, especially In such an ICO'S project. Much better for you to look a good altcoins such as litecoin, monero and etherium then, hold It for while. You're not yet fit to Invest In an ICO  projects because there's a lot ICO  scammers launching together with those good ICO, So its so hard to determine the reliable one.
Eyjeyy

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:22:59 AM

Much better to do is invest in in ICO. But put on your mind that investing in ICO are too risky. I suggest that if you're going to invest in ICO you need to conduct a research for you to avoid scams and in order to gain profit not to lose it. But, also investing in altcoins would be profitable as the ICO but the difference is much safer than ICO.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

Wise or not, it does not depend on the nominal capital but depends on who you choose. After you study, I think you can find out which areas are good and worth investing. Invest in those who have good ratings with their team which is also compact in advancing coin technology.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:46:37 AM

I think you are better off investing in bitcoin or altcoin because it is more profitable than you invest in ICO because it would be very difficult to find a real ICO and not a scam right now, I am afraid you will experience losses if you invest in ICO, I suggest investing in Altcoin or bitcoin
qias2012

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:56:25 AM

in my opinion it is better for you to invest in altcoins, even though the funds you use are small, because in altcoins it is often dumped in price and you have to review the price often, so you will get a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: