Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:11:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I go for?  (Read 4613 times)
berkat28

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:04:20 AM

I think you are better off investing in altcoin, now it is best to buy it, because the market price has fallen, if you buy, then you will get more coins, it depends on the funds you have, even though it is too small and in the future the price keep going up, you will get more profit you get.
setancredit3

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:18:55 AM

In my opinion, for now Invest in an altcoin, such as ETH, bitcoin, because we can divide our investment into two or more parts, so that all of them will avoid the huge losses we will find, but here I would suggest that we consider learning what coins look will develop in the future so that we can invest and examine the actual market performance for our future reference and analysis.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:23:48 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?

I think you can take speculation on altcoin or ico. but I just suggest, the choice of investment in altcoins is now better because almost every altcoin price falls more than 50%. this is why you can buy a lot of altcoins with an amount of 500 $. but remember, you have to research and choose to ensure the most potential altcoins.
ernoo

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:02:48 PM

As a beginner you may should start with some top coins. They are more stable. Than you can change to something else easily later.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:08:16 PM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?

I believe with Ethereum so cheap an ICO would be the way to go!!! I have been looking at Agate. This project is basically going to be the Crypto paypal!!! Take a look let me know what you think!!! They also have an airdrop and a bounty program,

Best and top rated ico on the market if you decide to invest please use my link

https://ico.agatechain.org/?ref=1e69bd03

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:40:37 PM

With the current situation in the market you better on their five hundred dollars to buy Altov which are already traded on the stock exchange. Since now is the time to replenish your crypto portfolio. Since the market is almost at the bottom. And its recovery for the next two months should not even think about.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:49:59 PM

At least that $500 is higher than those that I've seen who are only asking for a starter of $100 in amount.

The market is still shaking as of now and there's a lot of choices that you can go through for investing to the market. You can go with the big and popular coins.
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Monero

I didn't include the coins that I don't prefer but these three are okay.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:58:59 PM

I highly prefer that you should invest on bitcoins because the growth is real and you can earn more profit due to its potential or ethereum with lower price so you can invest more.
berkat28

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:30:53 PM

you should be best at investing $ 500 in the crypto market, because the current market price is very cheap, if you buy it now then you will get more coins that have a win in the future and you will get a lot of profit if the price goes up.
Pocimw

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:19:14 AM

It is smarter to put your cash in great coins as opposed to ICO in light of the fact that putting resources into ICO is exceptionally dangerous in current market circumstance. In the event that you have seen that more than 90% ICO coins fall overwhelming after trade posting. I figure you ought to put your half capital in bitcoin on the grounds that Bitcoin is the ruler of this crypto market and its the unbelievable coin. Other half capital you ought to put resources into Ether, Tron, Cardano and Neo in light of the fact that this coins have solid venture and brilliant future ahead.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:12:10 PM

Go for the right ICO that can make you earn a good amount of income or profit in this business that can satisfy you by providing a good service to their investors in this business because they are the best.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:03:50 AM

I think with your capital it would be wiser to invest in reliable cryptocurrencies like Ethereum or bitcoin.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
Disclaimert

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:07:33 AM

it will be very risky if you invest in an ICO project at this time, you can invest in some of the best altcoins that are already on the market, such as ethereum, cardano and EOS
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:17:10 AM

You should go in investing because many of the prices of coins in the market was falling down pick up which is the promising coins that could get you more profit in the future, grab this opportunity because maybe soon the prices will go up sharply.
atayating

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:18:49 AM

I suggest you invest in altcoin instead of investing in ICO. As a beginner, you need to know more. Youtube is a great place to study!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:31:33 AM

I think it would be better to buy Altcoin, which is already in the market, because there are so many failed ico projects out there right now, you just need to buy a coin with good volume.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:39:01 AM

I little knowledge on crypto market is truly a risky thing. You need to understand it well until you become a pro that can detect all the shady traps of different greedy personality. You need to fully understand every situation and fields around the market.Do those thing first and educate yourself before choosing on investing and some sort of participating in ICO. And Oh don't engage on gambling cause that is the most common trap for those who are greedy in money.
idioma1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:55:00 AM

Invest in altcoins because ICO is not very safe and there are a lot of scams. I like NagriCoin. This project just conducted a successful ICO. It has ready-made product - organic fertilizers. Moreover NagriTech company existed and worked long before. In my opinion it is profitable to invest in real agriculture sector
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:56:29 AM

The $500 investment is not too small, I think if you can make a reasonable investment, it is possible to turn it into $1500 this year, such as buying ETH, it is now very cheap!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:59:14 AM

I think it would be better to try to invest in shanzhai currency, but you need to have enough knowledge about the area you're going to invest in and your money can make you a huge profit in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: