Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:24:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I go for?  (Read 4608 times)
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:23:47 AM

Go for the waiting of increasing prices of cryptocurrencies and do not sell now, rely on holding and investing only. It will help to minimizze losses I believe.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:30:49 AM

in 2018 it is difficult to invest in crypto. very large risk the market still shows a red market. I suggest not to invest first. see and wait is the best way now
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:40:37 AM

I believe that market conditions allow you to invest in some coins, because the prices are low, and when the market recovers, you can profitably sell them if you can correctly choose the moment. There is no point in investing in projects at the moment, because the new coins that appear on the exchange - do not give any X.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:40:46 AM

The concept of not putting your eggs in one basket must be adhered to strictly here.I will ask you to invest part of your fund in Bitcoin especially now that  market has dipped so that on reversal you will make some profit. Then the remaining take part of it to EOS which is a new blockchain that is the in-thing now. EOS  smart contract has the best scalability which is the bane of most other blockchain   system in the crypto space. It can handle 1000 transaction per sec, Ethereum can only handle only 17 transaction per second while Bitcoin only does  7 transaction per second. The price is for now $5.01.
thutrangnt

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:56:58 AM

waiting for ICO could be a sensible choice, you should take the chance if you're feeling assured with the project and should keep your eyes in the project developing.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:58:49 AM

It seems to me that it is better to invest in a finished product, namely altcoins.  And so you decide!
True Vozer

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:00:15 AM

It was May at the time he made this thread. I want to know how is he doing now? Maybe his $500 became some atlcoins with below $100 value, maybe he lost his money in a scam ICO. @cryptohopes
Mkpez

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

The risk in ICO is too high especially for beginners because it can easily take your trust on crypto. So I advice you study the altcoins you wish to invest on and buy directly from exchange platform. But if you are able to get a reliable ico, the profit margin is very high..
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

If you want to earn a profit and buy a crypto currency, then Ether is the most successful option for this. Well, what's the brakes of the network net is a branded crypto currency.
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:14:28 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?
Buy coins that is really on dip, like ICOs that are very below ICO price, there are many quality altcoins now that their prices are really really below to the ICO price, you should check it out. Also keep researching every project you want to invest in.
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?

In my opinion invest your money in altcoins, Nowadays many altcoins has a cheap price but it has a potential to give you a huge profit in the end of the year like EOS,NEO,TETHER and ADA.
notesico

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:17:05 AM

First, I would just buy some Bitcoin, or Ethereum, it is still the safest investment in the crypto world. Later you can jump in to other opportunities, when already learned the basics. Just do not rush, not worth it.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:01:50 AM

If you only have a little money to invest, you should invest in altcoins that ICO.
Investing in ICOs have a higher risk than altcoins specially when you don't have knowledge about investments.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
jerome.345

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:35:51 AM

I wouldn't usually recommend investing in ICOs anymore, like many people have said, altcoins might be a better bet. BUT, I will say that there are STILL a few gems out there in ICO that could deliver those dreamed about 10-100x returns. Not many, but there are. To mind, MFChain and LinkChain both have very good teams, visions and products. I'm sure there's others too - the key is separating the wheat from the chaff.
Phily40

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:48:42 AM

Your capital is not too little and it's alright to start the investment, i will advice you not to look into ICOs for now, look into crypto market and make research about good altcoins to invest in for short term or long term. You can start your findings on Matrix AI network MAN or ELF they're coin of great potential.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:18:45 PM

I would not recommend investing money in ICO until you are new to the crypto market. After all, such investments are a rather risky step. So now I would recommend choosing to buy reliable altcoins from among the top-20, which have good potential for development.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:29:02 PM

Now such conditions on the market, that while investing money in the ICO will be quite risky. While it is better to invest your money in the purchase of reliable and promising altcoins. In passing, we have to spend our time studying the specifics of the crypto market, the criteria for choosing reliable and profitable ICO.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

Now such conditions on the market, that while investing money in the ICO will be quite risky. While it is better to invest your money in the purchase of reliable and promising altcoins. In passing, we have to spend our time studying the specifics of the crypto market, the criteria for choosing reliable and profitable ICO.
Before you can go for investment or buying a coin make sure to have analysis with your own ,with or without, experience as long as to choose with a heart and positive minds definitely you can surely gaining profits. Don't go with signals

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
madKudyson

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:37:00 PM

the risk of investing in ICO is too high. I think the probability of investing in it is very small, so I suggest you invest in the top ten cryptocurrencies. Now that the market is at a low point, it's a good time to invest in them, and they will have a big Rising space
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:42:37 AM

I believe that now is the time to buy reliable altcoins, while the price in the market remains quite low. This step can be fully justified for both beginners and experienced investors. At the same time, such investments can now be more promising than participation in ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: