Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I go for?  (Read 4608 times)
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:01:43 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?

Well, if you think you are not experience in cryptocurrency, you should learn more about it to gain more knowledge.
If you want to trading crypto, you may reading about the market and the exchanges.
and if you want to investing on a coins, it will be harder because you will have to take a look at the coin project to find a really good coin.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:17:31 PM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
Now it's better to direct all your forces and time to study the specifics and features of the crypto market. For today I consider participation in ICO too risky decision, especially for beginners. Now it is better to buy promising altcoins with good potential, while their prices after the fall remain at a low level.
Thiekungan

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:38:28 PM

The current market is falling you better invest in BTC and ETH. I see that the coin prices very cheap if you invest you can benefit in the future. BTC and ETH is a very well established coin. You have to be patient until the market recovered.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:51:04 AM

The current market is falling you better invest in BTC and ETH. I see that the coin prices very cheap if you invest you can benefit in the future. BTC and ETH is a very well established coin. You have to be patient until the market recovered.
I think it's better for a novice investor to wait until this period ends and he must keep own money in dollars until the market goes into a growth phase. Too high a probability that a newbie will panic and lose money.
Zuzuhunuxu

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:10:52 AM

I think you should study more about cryptocurrencies because nowadays it is very risky to invest in ICOs. I think it is good to invest in altcoins like ethereum because eth is starting to increase its price. You can also learn more about crypto here in bitcointalk for you to know a lot more about cryptocurrencies.
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:14:43 AM

Now I am ready to invest only in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Altcoins are very weak and do not yet have independence for further growth.The choice is yours.
sultanGol

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:43:19 PM

I am not sure, why you say your starting capital is not big enough. Crypto is not an easy playground, and would not even recommend to starting with more money.

Britva2018

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

https://nodexcoin.org Here is a link to the project look may be interested, good luck in your search.

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:49:13 PM

You are free to go for any coin your mind chooses for you. Becuase $500 is not a small money and you that owns the money need to search the good coin in the market to expend your money upon. So I urge you to make extensive research on any coin you may want to put your money upon.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:24:11 PM

There are two things i want you to hold unto before investing, because cryptocurrency is volatile. Firstly, invest only what you can afford to loose. Secondly, do not invest all that you have at once, because if you invest at once, it might appear that you might have bought at the wrong price. So invest gradually, until you ae sure you bought right.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:14:12 AM

Go for the waiting of the mose profitable time when cryptocurrencies will be more stable and promising than they are now. I am sure that it will be soon.

primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:25:35 AM

Go for the waiting of the mose profitable time when cryptocurrencies will be more stable and promising than they are now. I am sure that it will be soon.
now is the opportunity to buy because almost all altcoins experience price reductions, this is the best opportunity. what makes you doubt? do it immediately before prices will grow again, start investing in BTC or ETH.
jojovalentia

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:09:32 PM

First of all 500 usd isn't a low amount, I've known people that invested way lower money than that and they are pretty much established in the crypto business by now, try to learn day trading, it is hard to get into but definitely worth it and with less risks.
Priaa165

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:13:35 AM

now is the opportunity to buy because almost all altcoins experience price reductions, this is the best opportunity. what makes you doubt? do it immediately before prices will grow again, start investing in BTC or ETH.

My suggestion that if you're going to invest in ICO you need to conduct a research for you to avoid scams and in order to gain profit not to lose it. But, also investing in altcoins would be profitable as the ICO but the difference is much safer than ICO.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:58:24 AM

You should invest in altcoins, there is a lot more risks involved in investing in icos and the possibility of you losing your money is greater than if you invest in an an already existing and established altcoin. Just that with the altcoins you would have to wait for the long term to take out profit while icos are more of short term investments

bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:16:50 AM

Choose altcoins from the top 20 to invest. They are now at a low price and you can earn on their growth.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:34:04 PM

With your 500$ capital, it's better to invest it directly to cryptos listed already in the market rather than investing it on an ICO that doubles the risk of your money. Although there are legit and promising ICOs out there, it's hard to spot them too so for lesser risk, it's better to invest it in major cryptos with cheap price.

nade70

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:45:34 PM

you should buy a books with this money and then you should do imaginary trades in your brain. eventually you understand the market and finally you can invest.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:26:54 PM

Cry
With your 500$ capital, it's better to invest it directly to cryptos listed already in the market rather than investing it on an ICO that doubles the risk of your money. Although there are legit and promising ICOs out there, it's hard to spot them too so for lesser risk, it's better to invest it in major cryptos with cheap price.

It's hard not to think that you can not find it, I think what's hard is to make a lot of money from them  Grin
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:35:07 PM

If I were you, I would wait a little longer until the final wave of panic! I think that big players will lower the market even more, which will greatly affect the cost of bitcoin, and the cost of all other coins!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: