Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:39:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I go for?  (Read 4608 times)
nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:43:47 AM

I'm so jealous of people who invest in such a profitable time. For me, it's like a big lottery win. It seems to me that now the best solution is to buy a cryptocurrency that is the most popular, but for now it is bitcoin and Ethereum
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?

Well if you're thinking about on altcoin with that much of money then I recommend investing it on Ethereum. And also right now is the best time for putting your money on ETH because its price now is so affordable. Buy as much as you can then hold it until the price rises and sell it for good profits.
pryzh

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:32:48 PM

It is smarter to put your cash in great coins instead of ICO in light of the fact that putting resources into ICO is exceptionally hazardous in current market circumstance. In the event that you have seen that more than 90% ICO coins fall overwhelming after trade posting. I figure you ought to put your half capital in bitcoin on the grounds that Bitcoin is the lord of this crypto market and its the unbelievable coin. Other half capital you ought to put resources into Ether, Tron, Cardano and Neo on the grounds that this coins have solid task and splendid future ahead.
Amaliy Mordvinova

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:03:02 PM

I think that this is the best idea of investing for today! Where a very small capitalization of coins, a good price increase is possible!
5stringer

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:43:56 AM

You can pick either things.Both ICO's or altcoin are advantage generators in there individual perspective,Both has their advantages and terrible checks yet one thing which will slant toward is to pick new creating altcoin like EOS.These coins are growing rapidly and has longer life as well.You can hold aur keep doing day trading with more altcoin and your money will successfully recovered.
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:29:30 AM

Wise is if you can use whatever your capital is to invest in a place that is truly worthy of trust. With $ 500, you can invest in top-ranking coins like NEO and EOS. Waiting until they get an increase of hundreds of percent, the profit you will get becomes many times over.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:32:20 AM

If you want an investment in altcoin and also the ICO. then the ethereum will be the right choice for you. because ICO project will also use its investments as a tool of ethereum. and the rest you can make an investment in the form of altcoin i.e. the ethereum.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:21:10 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?

I would advise you to hurry. Soon the coins will grow and you are lucky to be able to invest right now. So don't miss it and buy all the first coins in the top 100 coins list. Thus, you will earn much more by the new year than you invest now
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:23:03 PM

Probably investing in ICO is very risky. You can think about investing in top altcoins or choose a more stable option-invest in bitcoin
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:01:10 PM

There are a couple of factors that you have to look at when you are thinking of investing. You have first determine if you want to invest for the long term or for the short term. If you are investing in altcoins now, then you know that the coins that you are investing in are going to be held for the long term, while investing in ICOs is for the short term. So the kind of investment you are looking to make is what determines the kind of projects you buy into.

sladkoejka

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:16:45 PM

There are a couple of factors that you have to look at when you are thinking of investing. You have first determine if you want to invest for the long term or for the short term. If you are investing in altcoins now, then you know that the coins that you are investing in are going to be held for the long term, while investing in ICOs is for the short term. So the kind of investment you are looking to make is what determines the kind of projects you buy into.
You are absolutely right, but even after a careful analysis of the project and the choice of the investment period, there is always a big risk of losing your money. Especially in such a falling market

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:22:11 PM

The level of risk in ICO is really high because some ICOs are scam and even the ones that are not scam find it difficult to do well on crypto exchange. Buying altcoins is actually a good idea because you already made research on coin to invest before investing a dime.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:30:16 PM

All what i can suggest you, it is choose your most comfort way for working with crypto. If you really know such campaigns, which make you investment to rich, you should work with ICOs.

ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:18:50 PM

For me, now the best solution is to buy reliable altcoins, which have already confirmed their potential and benefits for the crypto market. Although many consider it the safest investment in the purchase of BTC. I consider investment in ICO very risky, although with a successful project selection they can bring a large income.
kiwoh123

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:21:29 PM

don't invest in ICO's u will regret it. just invest in bitcoin or altcoin like ethereum , ripple , stellar , and Litecoin .
Evolver

Activity: 353

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

Better, you should choose a penny for long term investment. A coin has been known for a good reputation in the market and a coin will not bubble . It is difficult to risk money on things you do not understand. But putting your money into sure coins like bitcoin and ethereum . Prices are falling but I am confident that early next year will grow again. Everything will be better
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

Well, it depends on what you want which kind you want to invest on is it coin already listed on market or coin in the phase of ico, if what you want is coin listed on market first 5 coin on coinmarket will be a good investment and if it is coin in ico phase i would recommend goldma ico but do your own research first before you invest.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:38:55 PM

never go to ICO if you have no experience in investing there, you can lose your money in an instant and all you get is shitcoin.
going to invest in altcoin will be safer for beginners, you can invest in ethereum, litecoin, doge or something else as long as you don't go to the ICO.
catok broek

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:51:45 PM

if you really want to learn about the crypto market, it should start with capital that is not large, because to avoid the risk of large losses when conditions are not profitable.
good with small capital to trade altcoin compared to ICO. because by trading Altcoin can add experience in understanding market conditions and also capital turnover and profits faster than any price movements.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

Most ICOs fail this year due to the current market. I think it is safer, of course there are still risks, if you will invest in altcoins that are already well established and trusted by most investors and traders. This is the best time to buy since most of them are really cheap compared to their recent ATH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: