Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I go for?  (Read 4608 times)
hohuan101

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:08:34 PM

don't invest in ICO's u will regret it. just invest in bitcoin or altcoin like ethereum , ripple , stellar , and Litecoin .

yahoo. In the beginning you should not invest in Icos. It's really hard for newbies. You should only invest in coins that have been listed on the exchange
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

I think it doesnt matter how much capital we use, but how choose our strategy. If we have plan to hold for long term, better research first before buying coin or token and store it in our own wallet. If we are planning to trade, better learn about trading skill and dicipline with our own strategy

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:19:51 PM

I will advise you to read more about cryptocurrency so you know what you want to go in for. Some coins may be very promising. Others are also deceiving which you need to be careful when investing in it.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

I think it doesnt matter how much capital we use, but how choose our strategy. If we have plan to hold for long term, better research first before buying coin or token and store it in our own wallet. If we are planning to trade, better learn about trading skill and dicipline with our own strategy
I think it's better to invest in long-term coins that have proven to be strong on markets like Bitcoin or ETH. I think holding both coins will be very profitable in the future and also very safe because both coins have good potential for the future.

DelevIsak

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

don't invest in ICO's u will regret it. just invest in bitcoin or altcoin like ethereum , ripple , stellar , and Litecoin .

Some coins have prices during the ICO where the prices would guarantee money sent to a wallet of theirs. You should invest in some.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

Try with top 20 altcoins, those are most trusted and it is essential to start with something more trusted to lower your risks and understand their idea behind the project, how big project should operate and so on
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:43:43 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?

Now with your amount of money it is better to invest in the purchase of BTC and some reliable altcoins. I prefer to invest the bulk of my money in buying BTC, and I distribute the remaining 40% of the money to buy Ripple, NEO, Waves and Ethereum.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:09:33 PM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?

At the present stage of the development of the crypto market, I prefer to invest money in the purchase of altcoins from among the top-20. They have already confirmed their potential and prospects for the restoration of prices from next year. Therefore, today is a great time to buy and hold these coins, while prices remain minimal.
Jadz

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:11:04 PM

It's nice to see that most generally support the same projects!  During the crash, I usually buy the most perspective tokens at the lowest price. Just as people here mentioned Ripple, Ethereum. I also bought some VITE and Loopring, because these coins are going to be among the greatest in a several years.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:12:44 PM

For me, now the best solution is to buy reliable altcoins, which have already confirmed their potential and benefits for the crypto market. Although many consider it the safest investment in the purchase of BTC. I consider investment in ICO very risky, although with a successful project selection they can bring a large income.

Working in the crypto-currency sphere helps people to develop and think a little differently. They can also learn to think analytically, and this is something that is worth a lot. I am very glad that I now have a different mindset, which was difficult to achieve at another time
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:13:46 PM

it looks like you are new to the crypto world, and still need a broader insight into crypto, so that you don't make wrong decisions, and I don't think it's a problem if you want to invest with small capital, because whatever your money is, it can still be considered an investment

Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:26:48 PM

IF you don't have any idea about ICO's yet, it's better for you to invest in altcoins. it's much safer than investing in ICO's. You can also join some Bounty campaigns if you want to. I'm saying this because there are many ways to earn in the crypto World. not just only by investing.

patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:27:12 PM

That's enough capital to invest in altcoins. And I don't think you need to invest in ico. because I think there is currently a scam ico. So you better invest in potential altcoins like ethereum, ripple and eos. I think that is altcoins that are likely to increase. And buy if you really intend, and invest for a long time.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:30:01 PM

I now prefer to look for reliable altcoins for profitable long-term investments. To do this, you need to choose coins with an excellent reputation and good potential for further development. For me, such examples today are Ethereum, Ripple and Waves to generate income in the future.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:32:02 AM

You're capital is pretty much to get started, but if that's what you want and you want to earn bigger, the more you invest the more it will return. I suggest pick an altcoin and study it if it's worth to invest, I won't suggest ICO because I had been scammed by those.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:19:16 AM

That's enough capital to invest in altcoins. And I don't think you need to invest in ico. because I think there is currently a scam ico. So you better invest in potential altcoins like ethereum, ripple and eos. I think that is altcoins that are likely to increase. And buy if you really intend, and invest for a long time.

Investing in where I think is decided by each person as they gradually understand this market. When investing in A and then using Project A they understand and decide to invest in another project named B.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

There is nothing too little to invest in the market, $500 today could very well be $5000 in the future. And yes it is good for you to invest in altcoins but you have to be careful with the kind of coins that you are investing in, make sure that you are doing adequate research into the coin. It is better for you to just stick to the top ten best altcoins when you are investing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:15:12 AM

I think buying coins is more reliable, it will bring you good profit.
As long as you already have enough fund to invest in ICO or buy some cheaper coin we can still able to earned returned of profit ,we need to have knowledge also in order to determine where it is the most secured one .Choose with those potential one to immediately, earning and growing money.

vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:25:19 AM

I think it's best to invest in blue chips. Invest in strong coins like Ethereum, monero, bitcoin and so on.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:22:13 PM

I thought, that you are still a beginner, so you better learn first, to master investment. because the investment is not easy for beginners. must have investment knowledge too. provided we want to learn then the investment will run smoothly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: