Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I go for?  (Read 4613 times)
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:38:49 PM

Find a good ICO, divide the amount into equal parts, will get tokens and wait a few years. If you're lucky, by the time you'll be quite rich. In another case, 500 was worth it.

invest in ICO is good options, but we must know how to choose the right ICO project my friend
because for now a lot of ICO failed and didn't reach the cap
i think its better to buy bitcoin and ethereum for now

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:12:45 PM

I suggest you to read more telegram channels devoted to crypto, you will find whatever you want,so don't worry about it!
Make your own decisions, it is more important than asking for advices!
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:36:26 PM

I think it's time for investment. If you don't invest now, what are you waiting for again? At this time the Alt price is down, so with small capital can get a lot of coins.
luongdk

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:32:51 PM

You should go for risk in order to get higher return on investment. Only in this case there is an opportunity to gain money. Without risk there is no possibility to raise funds
#Bentley

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:33:38 PM

It seems to me that now investing in new ICOs is quite risky and stupid. It is better to invest in projects that already have listing on many exchanges and are associated with promising industries. For example, I invested my money in Etheera - the project is connected with real estate and is located in Switzerland. It has a small capitalization. And therefore, ETA token have a much more promising situation in terms of the potential rise in the price.
Matcuda

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:14:01 PM

Why you always have to start and rarely it happens that someone starts investing large amounts of money. So you can start, too. I think it would be wiser to buy bitcoin now. I don't hope for other coins. I don't have enough confidence in altcoins to invest in them now.

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:36:58 PM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?

if you want to invest in ICO project,,
you can see my signature,, but, you should learn first or make a research about the project before investing my friend,,,

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ChrisTaylor

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:14:00 AM

It all depends on what is your aim. To make a quick buck now or invest some for future gains. Some main coins, with combination of a few good ICO projects

I am focusing now on

BTC (Yes Still)
ETH (As always)
LTC

While investing some resource on alt projects that I strongly believe to be strong players in their own field later in the future

Monero
Zcash
Historia

I am gonna join Hong Kong Token2049 event 2 weeks later and will have a chance to listen to Vitalik Buterin's speech, then I know what they think and plan. It is really exciting.
cepot9

Activity: 1050

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:09:17 PM

The percentage of risks to invest in ICO's are high, if you don't know how to find a good ICO and there are many scammers.
Investing in altcoins are the best way to gain more profits and low risks than ICO investing.
right, we must be able to find a good project to invest in ICO, this is a challenge. Altcoin trading is easy but you also have to be careful because you have to know the altcoin trend so it doesn't happen to buy expensive prices and cut lose
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:52:34 PM

Choose the correct time for investment and experiment the situation will suitable for which investment will be more important so my opinion altcoins is more better than ICO so investing on different types of alt coins will be useful for your future.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:58:19 AM

It is better to invest in altcoins, which are supported by the community. Altcoins that are created primarily for people

altcoin is one way of investing with the long term by having a little risk, but the main capital is the confidence and patience that is quite large, of course, altcoin is an alternative investment in the future that will grow rapidly in the future
tomboi

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:41:00 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?

For now, you are not investing in ICO because it is still risky. 500 $ is better for buying top coins, like Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP. With a small capital, if you can take advantage of the opportunities available, I'm sure you can get more money.
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:47:56 AM

To get a good profit, you have to look for new projects that can show growth of 20,000% in the near future. For stable profits choose options from the top 100.
And then have you tried to do like what have you just said? Looking for 20000% project?
You can just say whatever you want, but this is beyond your imagination. Just look at the real stuff there on Coinmarketcap, it's almost zero to see the coins have big spike on price range, even though they did it would last not longer.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:56:55 AM

For now, you are not investing in ICO because it is still risky. 500 $ is better for buying top coins, like Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP. With a small capital, if you can take advantage of the opportunities available, I'm sure you can get more money.

Top coin is always safe generally and when the bull run will begin this coins will definitely be rising and giving you a decent money. So for those with conservative approach can invest in this and those who have a risk appetite can invest in new ICO or in penny coins . It will be an individual choice.

vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:29:29 AM

$ 500 is a pretty good budget. You should not invest in ICO projects now because it is facing many criticisms because there are too many scams.
I think you should invest in BNB and ETH. It is definitely the 2 largest and safest altcoins when you invest. I believe that with BNB's new strategy, the value of BNB will soon increase to $ 20 thanks to successful capital mobilization projects.

AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:36:26 PM

$ 500 is a pretty good budget. You should not invest in ICO projects now because it is facing many criticisms because there are too many scams.
I think you should invest in BNB and ETH. It is definitely the 2 largest and safest altcoins when you invest. I believe that with BNB's new strategy, the value of BNB will soon increase to $ 20 thanks to successful capital mobilization projects.
But indeed, today $ 500 can be a good starting capital for many cryptocurrency users who can buy very promising coins at a very cheap price. In 2017 and in the beginning of 2018 there were no such opportunities.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:56:22 PM

The best platform to invest it without of loosing your funds is faireum.io
Do check it out.

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
Yusuf77

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:06:29 AM

My advice, if you are still a beginner in investing in the world of crypto, you better invest in altcoin only, and you see which altcoin has a good potential in investing, so you get a profit.
before starting investing with crypto currencies and altcoins, of course, novice investors must know all the great risks and confidence and patience are the main capital in investing with the crypto currency
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:49:58 PM

Start with one first and gradually move unto other areas. It should always be one step at a time. Since you already mentioned investing into coin that have already been listed, it is a good idea, but remember to always DYOR.
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:14:21 AM

You can choose from the top coins in coinmarketcap , there you will see the best altcoins that is best to buy and invest , etherium is one of the best altcoins invest because etherium has the biggest potential amongst altcoins to gain more profits just like the bitcoin. From the top 10 or top 20 coins in the coinmarketcap your capital can buy altcoins that can be doubled or even tripled your capital in return.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: