Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:54:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █  (Read 340876 times)
RouletteRun

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:37:14 AM

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That price. It's dump Sad

I'm seeing a request to sell at a price of 0.0000005 btc/nut
for 3M nutcoins

really hope cryptsy or coinedup would add this >.<

I don't see this as a cry over price, I don't know what you are expecting, this coin is not even a month old yet and we're only averaging about 50Mh/s net mining it. It's my belief is our strategy should be to mine and hold for the vast majority of us. It's nice to see that the coin has finally hit a market just because it will help to generate a little more interest in the coin. If you are wanting instant gratification, you are probably mining the wrong coin. For some of the big guys who have several million of these coins who are wanting to just help generate a little interest in the coin, it might help to put a couple million on the market more for advertising purposes than with the intent of making money. What we really need now is apps for the coin, if there is a place to spend it, especially if we can find a unique and wanted app(s) for the coin, that will drive the perceived value of the coin. Unfortunately, for now I'm one of the little guys in this game and my strategy is simply to mine and hold.

I'm not looking for a quick buck. And thats why I was scared lol. I saw what happened to etok I just dont want that to happen here lol

I don't know that there's a lot any of us can do to force value into this coin, I think it was intentionally designed to prevent that as anti pump and dump measures. The only real things that should bring value to this coin is continued mining, awareness and real uses for it. I think that if we stick with it, it will all come to us. Maybe one day we'll all make a little real money off this coin, I love the concept and hope we all succeed with it. Grin
SuzukiAkito

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:26:41 AM

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That price. It's dump Sad

I'm seeing a request to sell at a price of 0.0000005 btc/nut
for 3M nutcoins

really hope cryptsy or coinedup would add this >.<

I don't see this as a cry over price, I don't know what you are expecting, this coin is not even a month old yet and we're only averaging about 50Mh/s net mining it. It's my belief is our strategy should be to mine and hold for the vast majority of us. It's nice to see that the coin has finally hit a market just because it will help to generate a little more interest in the coin. If you are wanting instant gratification, you are probably mining the wrong coin. For some of the big guys who have several million of these coins who are wanting to just help generate a little interest in the coin, it might help to put a couple million on the market more for advertising purposes than with the intent of making money. What we really need now is apps for the coin, if there is a place to spend it, especially if we can find a unique and wanted app(s) for the coin, that will drive the perceived value of the coin. Unfortunately, for now I'm one of the little guys in this game and my strategy is simply to mine and hold.

I'm not looking for a quick buck. And thats why I was scared lol. I saw what happened to etok I just dont want that to happen here lol

I don't know that there's a lot any of us can do to force value into this coin, I think it was intentionally designed to prevent that as anti pump and dump measures. The only real things that should bring value to this coin is continued mining, awareness and real uses for it. I think that if we stick with it, it will all come to us. Maybe one day we'll all make a little real money off this coin, I love the concept and hope we all succeed with it. Grin

Agreed XD I don't mind if it takes a while I just hope it gets more attention. People should look to this coin more :/ it has one of the better features to stop pump n dump schemes >.<
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:02:06 AM

make a nut store

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
RouletteRun

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:59:58 AM

make a nut store

It's a little harder than just saying, "Make a nut store," because what exactly is it you are going to sell that doesn't cost the seller real dollars. I'm not totally knocking your idea, because what if we could find somebody who writes cell phone/tablet/computer apps, which only really cost labor to make, and who would be willing to be paid in Nutcoin for his/her product? Again, this would have to be a viable and useful product that people would want to have on their phone, tablet or computer, but the seller would not have to be sending out a material product to the customer and outlaying cash in the form of a physical widget/product to the customer for Nutcoin. That's my idea and somebody else might have an equally good or better idea and that's what we need right now is ideas on what to do with this coin other than just putting it on an exchange, because what good is a coin that has no use(s)? The more uses the better.
ricardob

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:04:19 AM

make a nut store

What would you sell? I've thought about offering hosting space for nutcoin, but there isn't even a payment gateway ready to use.

If the idea behind nutcoin is to make it a truly usable currency then the tools for use in online commerce must be made available. I only have a limited python programming experience, but I would need an api to start with. But something in php would be more significant. Also, marketing seems to be needed. 20 pages on the bitcointalk forum and a ghost sub on reddit, displays very little awareness for the coin.

I don't know if dmx374 is attending to any of this, but it would be nice to hear from him more regularly. It makes a big difference.
SuzukiAkito

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:30:40 AM

make a nut store

What would you sell? I've thought about offering hosting space for nutcoin, but there isn't even a payment gateway ready to use.

If the idea behind nutcoin is to make it a truly usable currency then the tools for use in online commerce must be made available. I only have a limited python programming experience, but I would need an api to start with. But something in php would be more significant. Also, marketing seems to be needed. 20 pages on the bitcointalk forum and a ghost sub on reddit, displays very little awareness for the coin.

I don't know if dmx374 is attending to any of this, but it would be nice to hear from him more regularly. It makes a big difference.

+1

net hash is going down too :/
RouletteRun

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:54:09 AM

make a nut store

+1

I agree with the both of you in all aspects, all I can say is that on the http://nut.bitember.com/index.php pool, we seem to be maintaining a fairly steady number of workers, usually around 25, it dips occasionally, but spends most of its time right there. It would be nice to see more.
SuzukiAkito

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:57:38 AM

make a nut store

+1

I agree with the both of you in all aspects, all I can say is that on the http://nut.bitember.com/index.php pool, we seem to be maintaining a fairly steady number of workers, usually around 25, it dips occasionally, but spends most of its time right there. It would be nice to see more.

cryptopoolmining does normally around 30mhashes... now its only around 17 :/

I think dmx heard us lol XD nutcoin estimated supply rose to 590M
dmx374 (OP)

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:15:07 PM

Just be patient, I'm working hard to set the underlying magic up.

You will get fresh news soon.

sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:22:41 PM

Dmx374, are you mining at cryptominingpool?

If is you, I can totally trust you.
Lots of dev don't have to mine their own coin because of pre-mined share.

Although Nutcoin seems to be slow starter, I will put some hash power on this coin.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
MijntjeGoud

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:28:29 PM

Yeah! I like fresh news Smiley
RouletteRun

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:56:27 PM

It's nice to know that you're listening, but a little news once in awhile would be great. If you could help keep us informed a little bit on the plan, that would be very helpful. I love the vision of this coin for the long term, but the wolves need a little meat here and now to keep them interested. Personally, I've already invested in some more equipment to mine this coin with, which will double my modest rig at the moment, but am very shortly looking to multiply it by a factor of 8 or so. Rigs and electricity are serious investments on this end as I'm sure you know, I'd hate to see the mining dry up on this to the point the pools no longer want to host it for lack of interest. Keep on working brother, I'm with you. Wink
SuzukiAkito

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:06:37 PM

Yay another post from dev!

We are bro Smiley that's why we're still mining. We just get edgy if it gets too silent xD
SuzukiAkito

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:01:34 PM

Oh yeah..I never tried asking for some yet lol...

Spare a nut or two for a small hashrate miner?  Cheesy

NLQmyyNeDC84zpY2ZoCjAf9ofwuX8mz3Zx
Soak

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:16:44 PM

Nice time to mine when difficulty is still low Tongue
Xilard

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:25:05 PM

Nice time to mine when difficulty is still low Tongue

Your avatar matches well with this coin  Grin
Hope this coin worth mining Roll Eyes
Twizz

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:42:39 PM

make a nut store

+1

I'm at bitember but i'm just a small time miner on my laptop
RouletteRun

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:43:33 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 01:53:13 AM by RouletteRun

It's nice to know that you're listening, but a little news once in awhile would be great. If you could help keep us informed a little bit on the plan, that would be very helpful. I love the vision of this coin for the long term, but the wolves need a little meat here and now to keep them interested. Personally, I've already invested in some more equipment to mine this coin with, which will double my modest rig at the moment, but am very shortly looking to multiply it by a factor of 8 or so. Rigs and electricity are serious investments on this end as I'm sure you know, I'd hate to see the mining dry up on this to the point the pools no longer want to host it for lack of interest. Keep on working brother, I'm with you. Wink

I came to the realization that I misspoke when I called us wolves, I should have called us squirrels, after all, we are looking for nuts here, but we are some ravenous little buggers.  Cheesy
SuzukiAkito

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:54:54 AM

nutlaw @ $0.0007 XD Cheesy
RouletteRun

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:03:31 AM

For anybody who might be using nVidia cards and Cudaminer, I was able to get about 6-7% better hash rate by razing the GPU Boost clock just a little bit and the Min. GPU Voltage a minute amount, but I'm still only getting about 212-217Mh/s on a consistent basis. There are times when it will go both higher and lower, but it usually stays right in that range. I've got a Sapphire R9 270 coming on Monday and that should more than double my hashes. That's just stupid crazy the difference. It's my goal to have 6 more MSI R9 270X GAMER cards to add to that one within the next 30 days, that ought to give me some hashing power.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: