Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning "free" bitcoins  (Read 36661 times)
Rajchandu

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:37:20 AM

We are earning 2000 satosis in one day very easy.
I started bitcoin with faucet but then I realize its only dust balance but to be fair there are some faucets that pay though.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:49:21 AM

I started bitcoin with faucet but then I realize its only dust balance but to be fair there are some faucets that pay though. Then I done some research there are many ways to earn bitcoin like trading.
I agree with you . Most all started from faucet. people playing faucet to raise capital. and when he had enough capital so they will try to trade to gain more profits.
kingstarblack

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:06:35 AM

To all the newbies out there, you might be tempted to do faucets and dice rolling (from faucets), just dont. Its a total waste of time. Its more profitable to save up and buy btc, then invest in trading. Just be sure to carry out adequate research.

You're absolutely right. If you want to get bigger is bitcoin with investing or trading. Because by doing it all, other than getting a bigger profit, we can also have a lot of time for something more meaningful than having to stare at a computer/laptop to be able to get the bitcoin. To be able to get 0.01 BTC alone takes more than a week or about 1-2 months. So, doing something effectively and feel your life well

vnvizow

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:10:25 AM

To all the newbies out there, you might be tempted to do faucets and dice rolling (from faucets), just dont. Its a total waste of time. Its more profitable to save up and buy btc, then invest in trading. Just be sure to carry out adequate research.

Not everyone has the funds for trading and not everyone's suited for trading. But yes, believing you could make a buck with faucets alone is dumb
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:22:50 AM

Not everyone has the funds for trading and not everyone's suited for trading. But yes, believing you could make a buck with faucets alone is dumb
I agree with you, but isn't it great if you start from the beginning, work your way to start to trade, I'm pretty sure one can do jobs here and earn bitcoin and if he will save that, it will accumulate to a decent amount. The thing is most people just want instant in life, they do not have the discipline to save and most of us are gambling hoping we can rapidly grow our money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:26:53 AM

I earn free bitcoin now through faucet like view ads, and freebitco.in that is my site to earm bitcoin just free.  You need have time to claim every hour so that you earm more bitcoin everyday. Then i try to join here to get more bitcoin and i save it to my future.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:36:01 AM

This post is from 2011. Is it still working? Don't want to be clicking websites here. Just keeping it safe.
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:48:16 AM

Ain't nothing in this life for free.

Either you work and get paid in bitcoin, or work and get paid in [You local currency] that you sell for bitcoin. You could always do faucets, signature campaigns, make your own blog and get readers that create ad revenue, and so on. However, these are all basically jobs, so we're back to my first sentence.

If you have skills, your time will be easier. If you can code, do creative writing, translate, do rote tasks or design websites, you could get freelance jobs that pay in bitcoin fairly easily. Check the service section here, or google btc freelancer. Also, google is your friend when it comes to finding the kind of resources you are looking for! Smiley
Of course,nothing is free in this life.Instead of trying to get free bitcoins,you could try to join a signature campaign.You can even try to solve railblocks captcha  which is very easy.For each 5 captchas you solve, you can get one mrai coin which is today 650 satoshis.Or else, you can try faucet sites, but the payment is very little.
vnvizow

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:55:50 AM

I agree with you, but isn't it great if you start from the beginning, work your way to start to trade, I'm pretty sure one can do jobs here and earn bitcoin and if he will save that, it will accumulate to a decent amount. The thing is most people just want instant in life, they do not have the discipline to save and most of us are gambling hoping we can rapidly grow our money.
Trading is basically gambling, trends don't mean anything if it could come collapsing at any moment (MtGox, PBOC, etc.).And then there are people who'll never get into trading no matter how hard they try.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:35:07 PM

freebitcoins.org paid me for a couple surveys.  As long as you don't give them any real information about yourself, you should be fine.  I believe it's a known fact that their referral system doesn't work or pay out though, so don't expect to get any bitcoins for people you refer.
There are many sites that give out free btc's and many mobile apps as well.
Earning free bitcoins in mobile apps are just a waste of time because that is not helping you and it just wasting your time and making you think that you are earning pretty well from their site or application, In fact faucets or those sites that are giving opportunity to earn free bitcoins are just people who want to make money by just viewing the ads on their site.
yes, true faucet wasting your time, you better use your time to raise the rank Bitcointalk and quality post.
if bitcointalk already have a high rank, You can join the signature campaign which paid the equivalent of the energy we spend (the rewards that match).

yes that is important, there are so many signature campaigns who are giving good money they have good payment, but they only accept Senior and Above there for making good amount of bitcoin in bitcointalk.org forum your rank must of a good one, and you can get good rank only by passage of time.
That is right, and that is what is not good about them, the signature campaigns don’t give a good amount of bitcoin unless you are a high rank, and even then you may not be able to enter, there goes to show you if you want to earn bitcoin you should work for it, like writing articles translating and programming which is the most needed skill on the internet.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:15:40 AM

indeed it is difficult now to get a free bitcoin, but still there are many ways to get a free bitcoin with a fairly easy job, such as gifts and twitter campaign, signatures and more easily work with results that can not be said little. like all of a sudden there are people who make a thread for the bitcoin the windfall name
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:09:53 PM

After the slippery slide downhill this past week, I have been looking for ways to "earn" Bitcoins.

I'm looking for feedback on this website: http://www.freebitcoins.org > is it quite a new site or has been around for a while?
I joined up today but there doesn't seem to be many offers to complete, although if you do them every day then I'm sure some bitcents will build up rapidly. The ways to earn Bitcoins are just like the usual surveys to win electronic goods, sometimes very long and tiring but there are ways to skip pages rather than having to fill them all out.

What other ways are there to earn Bitcoins? The pyramid schemes, now they just all sound dodgy to me. I have tested one out this afternoon, but I did make a little mistake of not viewing my profile and sending btc to member#1 instead, argh! Will see how that goes, just like bitcoin kamikazee, you have to spend btc to earn it, but I don't think pyramid is a gamble like kamikazee.

I would be interested in reading other peoples experiences with earning bitcoins in this way, thanks! Smiley

Note: I have not used referral links in my post.

Well there are many different  ways to earn free bitcoins, most popular way to earn them, and also easiest way to earn them is faucets

But faucets are also pretty slow way to earn because it won't give you lots of money for very hard work so you shouldn't spenf your whole day for them
Everyday bitcoin is became popular and every time passes everyone discover new ways to earn bitcoin. When I was beginner I use free faucets to earn bitcoin but it is too slow. So I search some ways to earn bitcoin and I found this forum and I join in signature campaign.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:36:59 AM

The link which you have given are not working properly. I cannot get any valuable information from it. Also you didn't give any link of your signature campaign. So it is not going to help i think.
Pal, those links were put there in 2011 of course they don’t work, bitcoin business close doors like any other business, so use Google to find similar websites if you are interested, one of the links supposedly give out a BTC everyday, what kind of business could afford to do that with the price of bitcoin being 1200+.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:24:50 AM

After the slippery slide downhill this past week, I have been looking for ways to "earn" Bitcoins.

I'm looking for feedback on this website: http://www.freebitcoins.org > is it quite a new site or has been around for a while?
I joined up today but there doesn't seem to be many offers to complete, although if you do them every day then I'm sure some bitcents will build up rapidly. The ways to earn Bitcoins are just like the usual surveys to win electronic goods, sometimes very long and tiring but there are ways to skip pages rather than having to fill them all out.

What other ways are there to earn Bitcoins? The pyramid schemes, now they just all sound dodgy to me. I have tested one out this afternoon, but I did make a little mistake of not viewing my profile and sending btc to member#1 instead, argh! Will see how that goes, just like bitcoin kamikazee, you have to spend btc to earn it, but I don't think pyramid is a gamble like kamikazee.

I would be interested in reading other peoples experiences with earning bitcoins in this way, thanks! Smiley

Well there are many different  ways to earn free bitcoins, most popular way to earn them, and also easiest way to earn them is faucets

But faucets are also pretty slow way to earn because it won't give you lots of money for very hard work so you shouldn't spenf your whole day for them
Everyday bitcoin is became popular and every time passes everyone discover new ways to earn bitcoin. When I was beginner I use free faucets to earn bitcoin but it is too slow. So I search some ways to earn bitcoin and I found this forum and I join in signature campaign.
Correct joining in signature campaign is much better than faucets, but faucets is good for the beginner in bitcoin to understand the concept of bitcoin and im not believe if there is free faucet that will give you big amount of satoshi they only get you service to market their sites.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:54:49 AM

Correct joining in signature campaign is much better than faucets, but faucets is good for the beginner in bitcoin to understand the concept of bitcoin and im not believe if there is free faucet that will give you big amount of satoshi they only get you service to market their sites.
If you do already have knowledge about bitcoin then you would surely say this thing but if you are a complete newbie you will surely collect on those faucets since you do still lack of knowledge but back in the past those faucets does really gives good idea on engaging first time on bitcoin.You will surely know the basic things on it thats why it somehow helps me.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:43:04 AM

Thanks alot for you all has sharing how to earn free bitcoins. i got much information by read this thread. may i ask how to earn bitcoin in this forum and what it's signature campaign???

Signature campaign is alye kind of advertisement, you rent your signature space for bitcoins. In other words you advertise the company in different sections of this forum by posting and in return they give you reward.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2646
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 04:53:37 AM

One of the best way to earn Bitcoins is to sell your skills by freelancing learning some of this skills may take some time but in a long run there is a lot of benefits from it.
 Earning through faucets take time to get some Bitcoins, signature campaign is another sure way of earning Bitcoins.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 05:01:21 AM

One of the best way to earn Bitcoins is to sell your skills by freelancing learning some of this skills may take some time but in a long run there is a lot of benefits from it.
 Earning through faucets take time to get some Bitcoins, signature campaign is another sure way of earning Bitcoins.

Exactly, looking something for free is pure wastage of time. The best way I know is to provide quality services in the marketplace to earn bitcoins. One can't rely on the micro earnings like signature campaigns or referral commissions. There should be the main business in order to earn a good amount.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 05:17:47 AM

Thanks alot for you all has sharing how to earn free bitcoins. i got much information by read this thread. may i ask how to earn bitcoin in this forum and what it's signature campaign???
Mate just make your profile good and in high rank I guess there were some campaign that accepts Jr. Member.. reach it and make some constructive posts
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 05:43:03 AM

For me I dont have patience to earn free bitcoin like in faucets. Much better if you could join here in any signature campaign and social media campaign (twitter) this will definitely gives you an earnings in bitcoin. But before that you can make a quality post to be ranked up and be accepted in any open and available sig campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: