Bitcoin Forum
December 09, 2016, 09:38:57 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning "free" bitcoins  (Read 3121 times)
MingLee

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:55:00 PM

From what I see every one just read the title and come in here click on reply and repeat the same shit over and over and over
Not looking at the date which every post was created. Cheesy nice.
HAHAHA I'm sure they only want to spam and the main one is pursuing post. it's why everyone just read the title and repeat the same shit post.
the date which every post was created is not an important for them. Grin
If you haven't been looking much at the people on this board, you'd see that there are a LOT of spammers who will dig up ANY old post to comment on just so they can add another number to their post count. I don't understand how desperate some people are for Bitcoin, hell I can't hit the 20 posts/day limit for my campaign, but apparently most other people on the forum are just godly and can hit every limit they have imposed on them AND run multiple accounts, based on the similarities between some accounts.

People here are most interested in the money rather than the relevancy, and it's a shame to be honest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iv4n

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 11:13:10 PM

After the slippery slide downhill this past week, I have been looking for ways to "earn" Bitcoins.

I'm looking for feedback on this website: http://www.freebitcoins.org > is it quite a new site or has been around for a while?
I joined up today but there doesn't seem to be many offers to complete, although if you do them every day then I'm sure some bitcents will build up rapidly. The ways to earn Bitcoins are just like the usual surveys to win electronic goods, sometimes very long and tiring but there are ways to skip pages rather than having to fill them all out.

What other ways are there to earn Bitcoins? The pyramid schemes, now they just all sound dodgy to me. I have tested one out this afternoon, but I did make a little mistake of not viewing my profile and sending btc to member#1 instead, argh! Will see how that goes, just like bitcoin kamikazee, you have to spend btc to earn it, but I don't think pyramid is a gamble like kamikazee.

I would be interested in reading other peoples experiences with earning bitcoins in this way, thanks! Smiley

Note: I have not used referral links in my post.

I used that site in beginning, I was there couple months and I didn't earn nothing. All money I claimed I lost on their dices, auto bot to be precise. And I never had luck in their everyday lottery.
So now I don't use them, and it was waist of time for me. There is better places for earning and for sure there is better dice sites!
I wish you luck, maybe you will have it
dearbesz1219

Activity: 196

eBitz: Zero Knowledge Proof

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:07:50 PM

You can get free Bitcoins at satoshinow.com,  satoshiclaim.com,  hotsatoshi.com,
or if your in higher position its advantage for you to join in signature camapign Cheesy

Jacob70

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:49:12 PM

Maybe you wanna get referrals to your services, that can earn you make bitcoins

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1516841
DOGE12321

Activity: 294

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:02:04 AM

After the slippery slide downhill this past week, I have been looking for ways to "earn" Bitcoins.

I'm looking for feedback on this website: http://www.freebitcoins.org > is it quite a new site or has been around for a while?
I joined up today but there doesn't seem to be many offers to complete, although if you do them every day then I'm sure some bitcents will build up rapidly. The ways to earn Bitcoins are just like the usual surveys to win electronic goods, sometimes very long and tiring but there are ways to skip pages rather than having to fill them all out.

What other ways are there to earn Bitcoins? The pyramid schemes, now they just all sound dodgy to me. I have tested one out this afternoon, but I did make a little mistake of not viewing my profile and sending btc to member#1 instead, argh! Will see how that goes, just like bitcoin kamikazee, you have to spend btc to earn it, but I don't think pyramid is a gamble like kamikazee.

I would be interested in reading other peoples experiences with earning bitcoins in this way, thanks! Smiley

Earn bitcoins. Ok there are a gazillion threads about this, but this is how I get BTC.
Faucet
gamble (not recommended)
signature campaign
trading  Smiley

groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:28:34 AM

Faucets is good especially to bitcoin newbies but on the long run when we are familiar with bitcoin transaction we must find other means to increase our earnings.Faucets for bitcoin pros are now a waste of time, even for newbies I would suggest to engage here in bitcointalk.org  level up your rank and get a sig campaign and you will earn here in one day what you get in faucet in one week or more.
Gilligans

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:54:59 AM

Faucets are probably the best way for newbies like us to get bitcoins if we don't have any skills or services to offer.

Then again, if we have enough capital, we can do mining or trading.
roby25

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 12:59:39 AM

if you really need to get free bitcoins faucet is the best for newbie.  Grin also in PTC you can earn free by viewing ads

Looking for a reliable bitcoin mixing service? CoinMixer.se
Cryptonitex

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:32:30 AM

No, faucets are a complete waste of time. I wouldn't even recommend a newbie to spend time on them to make a few pennies.

There's no such thing as Free or "free"

Nothing in life is free.

You want BitCoin, you work for them.
Nowl1935

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:17:38 PM

Earning bitcoin for free.
Definitely yes you will earn bitcoin for free without spending your own money. But theres a corresponding task that you need to do in order to get free bitcoin, just like faucet its free but you need to do task . Im like also doing on this signature campaign, its totally free but like what i said you need to the task in onder to get paid for yor efforts.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.