Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:17:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning "free" bitcoins  (Read 36661 times)
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:46:24 PM

On the Internet, a lot of colorful offers to earn their first free bitcoin. But in fact it is very long and hard. But probably. It seems to me already listed all possible methods of earning bitcoin.

You will never find any way to earn free amount of bitcoins that can take you to a respectable level and only thing you will find is faucets sites who pays very little and I think its good not to waste time there and if anyone is promising you to double your coins in few hours or show you unrealistic profits then they are surely trying to scam you and even if you are willing to invest in those sites then you should enter at your own risk.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:25:21 PM

Thanks alot for you all has sharing how to earn free bitcoins. i got much information by read this thread. may i ask how to earn bitcoin in this forum and what it's signature campaign???

you can get earn bitcoin from forum with follow
1 signature campaign
2 twitter campaign
3 facebook campaign
or altcoin bounty
about signature campaign, you can apply is open signature campaign in service section, and then you make use signature code in youre profile
example , iam use bitdouble signature code because iam follow bitdouble signature campaign

That's great information you have mentioned however would like to add, along with joining signed campaign you can do some freelance project where you can earn much more and you can improve your skill, try to earn as much as bitcoin and save it so that while saving it will itself give you the good return later.
yes that is right that the op has provided such good information about earning free bitcoins. but i think for earning free bitcoin still you need to have good writing skills and also must have good experience and knowledge about bitcoin only then you can make money from mentioned sources.
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:46:31 AM

On the Internet, a lot of colorful offers to earn their first free bitcoin. But in fact it is very long and hard. But probably. It seems to me already listed all possible methods of earning bitcoin.

You will never find any way to earn free amount of bitcoins that can take you to a respectable level and only thing you will find is faucets sites who pays very little and I think its good not to waste time there and if anyone is promising you to double your coins in few hours or show you unrealistic profits then they are surely trying to scam you and even if you are willing to invest in those sites then you should enter at your own risk.
yes, I agree with you, Never believe the site Bitcoin multipliers only a few hours "it was just nonsense".
if you do not want to lose the coin you then do not ever invest in the site.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:41:43 AM

After the slippery slide downhill this past week, I have been looking for ways to "earn" Bitcoins.

I'm looking for feedback on this website: http://www.freebitcoins.org > is it quite a new site or has been around for a while?
I joined up today but there doesn't seem to be many offers to complete, although if you do them every day then I'm sure some bitcents will build up rapidly. The ways to earn Bitcoins are just like the usual surveys to win electronic goods, sometimes very long and tiring but there are ways to skip pages rather than having to fill them all out.

What other ways are there to earn Bitcoins? The pyramid schemes, now they just all sound dodgy to me. I have tested one out this afternoon, but I did make a little mistake of not viewing my profile and sending btc to member#1 instead, argh! Will see how that goes, just like bitcoin kamikazee, you have to spend btc to earn it, but I don't think pyramid is a gamble like kamikazee.

I would be interested in reading other peoples experiences with earning bitcoins in this way, thanks! Smiley

Note: I have not used referral links in my post.

Well there are many different  ways to earn free bitcoins, most popular way to earn them, and also easiest way to earn them is faucets

But faucets are also pretty slow way to earn because it won't give you lots of money for very hard work so you shouldn't spenf your whole day for them
Everyday bitcoin is became popular and every time passes everyone discover new ways to earn bitcoin. When I was beginner I use free faucets to earn bitcoin but it is too slow. So I search some ways to earn bitcoin and I found this forum and I join in signature campaign.
Correct joining in signature campaign is much better than faucets, but faucets is good for the beginner in bitcoin to understand the concept of bitcoin and im not believe if there is free faucet that will give you big amount of satoshi they only get you service to market their sites.
I have my doubts faucets are even good enough for that, if you want to learn about bitcoin or about the way to make a transaction you could read a thread in a blog, read the forum or watch a video on youtube and avoid faucets since it is just a waste of time.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:48:14 PM

Thanks alot for you all has sharing how to earn free bitcoins. i got much information by read this thread. may i ask how to earn bitcoin in this forum and what it's signature campaign???
Mate just make your profile good and in high rank I guess there were some campaign that accepts Jr. Member.. reach it and make some constructive posts

There are some campaigns who allow newbie to participate but the thing is payouts are really low so join signature campaign after reaching the full member rank at least.
Still okay to join a campaign as a newbie when there is such opening and grow along, that way you will be making some satoshi along the line as you gather more knowledge and experience. As for "Free bitcoin," it is an utopia and I strongly doubt you will one, in most cases, you would end up putting up much more work than the dust you end up receiving and dubbed free bitcoin!
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:08:10 PM

After the slippery slide downhill this past week, I have been looking for ways to "earn" Bitcoins.

I'm looking for feedback on this website: http://www.freebitcoins.org > is it quite a new site or has been around for a while?
I joined up today but there doesn't seem to be many offers to complete, although if you do them every day then I'm sure some bitcents will build up rapidly. The ways to earn Bitcoins are just like the usual surveys to win electronic goods, sometimes very long and tiring but there are ways to skip pages rather than having to fill them all out.

What other ways are there to earn Bitcoins? The pyramid schemes, now they just all sound dodgy to me. I have tested one out this afternoon, but I did make a little mistake of not viewing my profile and sending btc to member#1 instead, argh! Will see how that goes, just like bitcoin kamikazee, you have to spend btc to earn it, but I don't think pyramid is a gamble like kamikazee.

I would be interested in reading other peoples experiences with earning bitcoins in this way, thanks! Smiley

Note: I have not used referral links in my post.

Well there are many different  ways to earn free bitcoins, most popular way to earn them, and also easiest way to earn them is faucets

But faucets are also pretty slow way to earn because it won't give you lots of money for very hard work so you shouldn't spenf your whole day for them
Everyday bitcoin is became popular and every time passes everyone discover new ways to earn bitcoin. When I was beginner I use free faucets to earn bitcoin but it is too slow. So I search some ways to earn bitcoin and I found this forum and I join in signature campaign.
Correct joining in signature campaign is much better than faucets, but faucets is good for the beginner in bitcoin to understand the concept of bitcoin and im not believe if there is free faucet that will give you big amount of satoshi they only get you service to market their sites.
I have my doubts faucets are even good enough for that, if you want to learn about bitcoin or about the way to make a transaction you could read a thread in a blog, read the forum or watch a video on youtube and avoid faucets since it is just a waste of time.

You can waste your time on faucet sites only if you don't find any other ways to earn bitcoins but if you are willing to learn then you will find many other ways of earning bitcoins which is definitely better then wasting time on faucet sites.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Captimiz

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:15:31 PM

http://www.freebitcoins.org is great and credible site to get free btc.  Smiley

site is no longer active...

Mikez

Activity: 508

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:25:20 PM

There is no place where you can get free bitcoins in good amount and the days are gone when faucets sites used to pay huge amounts of bitcoin and at that time the price of bitcoin was $1 so if now you are hoping to get free bitcoins from faucets sites then you will definitely waste your time.

Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:34:03 PM

Faucet is also not free way to earn some bitcoins because on faucets you invest your time. There you give the time to these faucets and then you are able to get something. The only free way to earn bitcoins is to start a website and grow its traffic volume and then you will earn bitcoin from there by placing some ads from a-ads or any other bitcoin ad network.
dejavuboy

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:39:44 PM

check out these great bitcoin faucets. Some pay more satoshi on each visit, whereas others pay less satoshi but have more frequent payouts!

http://www.getyourfaucet.blogspot.com
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:50:31 PM

yes, I agree with you, Never believe the site Bitcoin multipliers only a few hours "it was just nonsense".
if you do not want to lose the coin you then do not ever invest in the site.

And I will say that we do not need any bitcoin multiplier because bitcoin itself is a money multiplier if we will invest our money in bitcoin then it will start to multiply when the price of bitcoin increase.
Rajchandu

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:52:56 AM

We can earning free BTC by signature and capture verfy throug.That's great information you have mentioned however would like to add, along with joining signed campaign you can do some freelance project where you can earn much more and you can improve your skill, try to earn as much as bitcoin and save it so that while saving it will itself give you the good return later.
The_Dark_Knight

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:22:54 AM

You can waste your time on faucet sites only if you don't find any other ways to earn bitcoins but if you are willing to learn then you will find many other ways of earning bitcoins which is definitely better then wasting time on faucet sites.
The time of faucets seems to have come to an end with the recent increase in fess, any time you spend in a faucet and earning from it, it is going to be wasted when you try to spend your coins and you realize the high fee you will need to pay to the miners.
tiffyroman

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:26:44 AM

The time of faucets seems to have come to an end with the recent increase in fess, any time you spend in a faucet and earning from it, it is going to be wasted when you try to spend your coins and you realize the high fee you will need to pay to the miners.

How much do you even earn in a faucet? Let's say ~1000 sats per claim at most. The current fees are at 300,000 sats. You'd need about 2 weeks of non-stop claiming every hour to cover only the fees. That's rather a waste of 2 weeks.
bncbnc

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:36:27 AM

There is no place where you can get free bitcoins in good amount and the days are gone when faucets sites used to pay huge amounts of bitcoin and at that time the price of bitcoin was $1 so if now you are hoping to get free bitcoins from faucets sites then you will definitely waste your time.
but the income that come from faucet is very low and one cannot make such a good profit from it so we can call it as the wastage of time and there are so many other ways through which we can make money so easily. for example if you have a little amount of money then you can earn money from trading alt coin

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
The_Dark_Knight

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:39:41 AM

How much do you even earn in a faucet? Let's say ~1000 sats per claim at most. The current fees are at 300,000 sats. You'd need about 2 weeks of non-stop claiming every hour to cover only the fees. That's rather a waste of 2 weeks.
Which is exactly my point, who in their right mind is going to waste so much time of their lives trying to get those satoshis when the fees are going to eat any potential profit you made, not many I suppose, so I think faucets are going to slowly disappear.
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 01:51:00 AM

Which is exactly my point, who in their right mind is going to waste so much time of their lives trying to get those satoshis when the fees are going to eat any potential profit you made, not many I suppose, so I think faucets are going to slowly disappear.

I don't think that faucets will completely disappear as its important for newbies who wants to start their journey in bitcoin world as they can get it for free which can motivate them to earn even higher amount of bitcoins and that will make them to start looking for other ways of earning bitcoins.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:01:24 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2017, 09:32:18 AM by thend1949

just join a signature campaign.

That's not free, you need a higher rank and you need to post the required number of post. So for me it's not free, It' s a kind of job here in forum. I think the free bitcoin is you can get in some threads in forum, some member share their blessings
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:48:23 AM

just join a signature campaign.

That's not free, you need a higher rank and you need to post the required number of post. So for me it's not free, It' s a kind of job here in forum.

Yes and if you want to earn bitcoins from signature campaign then you have to work on it on daily basis and you will get your income only if you achieve the target of posting and that cannot be considered as a free as you have to put your efforts time and energy into and if you are looking that you will be getting bitcoins without doing anything then you are wasting your time as that will never happen in real world.
Rajchandu

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:05:45 AM

We can BTC earn fucket and signature through.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: