Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:43:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning "free" bitcoins  (Read 36661 times)
rotzbouf

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:15:54 PM

Really interesting to read some of the early threads about earning free bitcoins ,there was a time when you were able to earn a decent amount of coins through faucet when the price was really low and i started out with faucets and then trading was my ultimate was to earn bitcoin. You do not earn anything without investing anything.

agree. if I could turn back the time to 2014, I would do much things differently, espesially everything bitcoin related. I started to late in bitcoin.

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitGikI

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:50:36 PM

Someone know what is thr best site that pays the best ratio of work/bitcoin?
meelvanchris

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:13:18 PM

Really interesting to read some of the early threads about earning free bitcoins ,there was a time when you were able to earn a decent amount of coins through faucet when the price was really low and i started out with faucets and then trading was my ultimate was to earn bitcoin. You do not earn anything without investing anything.

There were many faucet sites that used to pay high amount of bitcoins when the price of bitcoin was very low in the past but now that never gonna happen as price is continuously increasing and if you spend time on faucet sites then you will collect only dust and surely its gonna waste your time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
terrate

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

Newbie in online currency , love learning

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:17:43 PM

After the slippery slide downhill this past week, I have been looking for ways to "earn" Bitcoins.

I'm looking for feedback on this website: http://www.freebitcoins.org > is it quite a new site or has been around for a while?
I joined up today but there doesn't seem to be many offers to complete, although if you do them every day then I'm sure some bitcents will build up rapidly. The ways to earn Bitcoins are just like the usual surveys to win electronic goods, sometimes very long and tiring but there are ways to skip pages rather than having to fill them all out.

What other ways are there to earn Bitcoins? The pyramid schemes, now they just all sound dodgy to me. I have tested one out this afternoon, but I did make a little mistake of not viewing my profile and sending btc to member#1 instead, argh! Will see how that goes, just like bitcoin kamikazee, you have to spend btc to earn it, but I don't think pyramid is a gamble like kamikazee.

I would be interested in reading other peoples experiences with earning bitcoins in this way, thanks! Smiley

Note: I have not used referral links in my post.

1st, if u want try to earn some btc u can earn from faucet claim.
As survey not for everyone, u can decided to give up.
pyramid (HYIP) if u cant risk then dont risk.just withdraw as possible if they still online.
don't spend to earn it. thats nonsense.

mastica

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 12:06:15 PM

Faucet had their moments some years ago, at 2015 i believe were the last year where you could really make some good ammount using them, now they becamed obsolete, and a big waste of time. There are more services options to get bitcoin free as signatures that turned one if not the best way to earn bitcoin for free.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 12:29:57 PM

There were many faucet sites that used to pay high amount of bitcoins when the price of bitcoin was very low in the past but now that never gonna happen as price is continuously increasing and if you spend time on faucet sites then you will collect only dust and surely its gonna waste your time.

I have mixed emotions while I am reading your post, I don't know, whether I would be glad or would feel much regret to know that the faucets used to pay higher amount from earlier years Grin lol . If only I already knew bitcoin before for sure I have acquired a huge amount as I really loved to claim on faucets before Grin
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 05:39:42 PM

Faucet had their moments some years ago, at 2015 i believe were the last year where you could really make some good ammount using them, now they becamed obsolete, and a big waste of time. There are more services options to get bitcoin free as signatures that turned one if not the best way to earn bitcoin for free

Even in 2015 they were mostly waste of time

The price was moving in the range of 200-300 dollars per coin most of the time during that year. So I don't think it makes a great difference if you earn 10k satoshi today versus 40k satoshi 2 years ago. It was still mostly a waste of time back then since the rewards were tied to the Bitcoin exchange rate at the moment. And I don't think either that the rates in dollar terms were significantly higher in 2015 than they are today

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 05:45:48 PM

Faucet had their moments some years ago, at 2015 i believe were the last year where you could really make some good ammount using them, now they becamed obsolete, and a big waste of time. There are more services options to get bitcoin free as signatures that turned one if not the best way to earn bitcoin for free

The price was moving in the range of 200-300 dollars per coin most of the time during that year. So I don't think it makes a great difference if you earn 10k satoshi today versus 40k satoshi 2 years ago. It was still mostly a waste of time back then since the rewards were tied to the Bitcoin exchange rate at the moment. And I don't think either that the rates in dollar terms were significantly higher in 2015 than they are today

I agree, faucet is actually a waste of time even at 2014,  I still remember myself claiming at different faucets just to get some BTC (though I still do it sometimes if ever I got bored LOL)  Focusing in claiming satoshi in faucets is really a waste of time unless as said in the earlier post , you have something to do in the internet and you claim it whenever you have free time or in between tasks.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
splitups

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:15:27 PM

Freebitcoins had been there for a while, there are tons of other faucets and low-paying websites giving BTC for free [more accurately, for visiting the website and viewing the ads]. it's so low paying that you would need weeks to accumulate a bitcent or so.
grandy

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:28:12 AM

I agree, faucet is actually a waste of time even at 2014,  I still remember myself claiming at different faucets just to get some BTC (though I still do it sometimes if ever I got bored LOL)  Focusing in claiming satoshi in faucets is really a waste of time unless as said in the earlier post , you have something to do in the internet and you claim it whenever you have free time or in between tasks.
yes there are very little chance to earning a good amount of money from faucet, i think signature campaign is the best way of earning bitcoin for free there you need for good quality posting.
PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:38:57 AM

agreed with you , but for some programer maybe faucet its not waste time if you know about auto claim such as with imacros script. but yes its to low for earn bitcoin Sad
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:14:38 AM

In my opinion freebitcoins.org is good for newbie or starter in the bitcoin , Because in the starting you need to do hard work but here you don't need to come again and again to collect free satoshi , You can't get some better amount of satoshi from survey also .
I tried this site long ago and it paid for my easily without any problem , So I can say this site is legit and use it without worrying .
Herr I will suggest to use another sites of free faucet like freebitco.in , free bitcoin win.com  and also you can get free altcoins at yobit.net .
In this way you can make betteprofit from the faucet collection .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
rotzbouf

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:48:40 AM

watch closely the newly released coins and grab one which seems quite promising. Then if you are lucky enough that the dev is giving out bounties or even better the coin is distributed via Airdrop, you have a good base to start off. If you then re-invest wisely, your coins will work on their own.

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛
st0nefish

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:57:07 PM

The best way to earn a bitcoin for now is to join signature campaigns.

But if you want to win a bitcoin in real mana you have to make production. So you need to work like you earn normal money.
To me the most practical method is to buy btc for the dollar. You can also win a bitcoin by mining. But for a newcomer, mining will not be so easy.
i agree with you that there is a lot of signature campaign to join for earning bitcoin but signature campaign paying bitcoin in very low amount and the signature campaign payment is not enough amount for everyone because they bitcoin .01 or .02 btc per week to their member.
but i you have good experience in trading then then you can make good money from trading. there is in fact no limit for earning money in trading. you can make any amount of money  in trading. you can also make good money from gambling but gambling is one of the most rasky game of making bitcoin.

But you forgot to mention that if traders make a small mistake, then they can also lose an unlimited amount of money as well not only earning. Because many experts lost a lot of money in trading so one should be very careful if you're going for high levarage trading. And gambling is never considered as an investment but it is just a game, and you should go to it when you need some entertainment but not to grow your money.

Yes it is a matter of trade risks like every other area. But in trade you do risk control. When you gamble, you can not control it like this.

I also do not recommend gambling, even for fun. The games that play with small amounts at first are addicted after a while. More ambition to win. And much more money is being lost.
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:45:59 PM

yeah. there are many way to earn free bitcoin.there are some site who provide free bitcoin.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:57:34 PM

yeah. there are many way to earn free bitcoin.there are some site who provide free bitcoin.

Yes, there are many ways to earn free bitcoin but most of such ways are useless, because you receive to little for the time and effort involved.
I tried several free ways to earn bitcoin and, right now, I feel that only worth free way to earn bitcoin is through signature campaigns.
Technically, it's not free way to earn bitcoin exactly, since some work is involved and writing constructive posts is important (post quality and forum rank).
Still, since I enjoy to visit this forum and join different discussions, it's perfect way for me to earn some bitcoin while I do something I will do any way.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:04:53 PM

Yes, there are many ways to earn free bitcoin but most of such ways are useless, because you receive to little for the time and effort involved.
I tried several free ways to earn bitcoin and, right now, I feel that only worth free way to earn bitcoin is through signature campaigns.
Technically, it's not free way to earn bitcoin exactly, since some work is involved and writing constructive posts is important (post quality and forum rank).
Still, since I enjoy to visit this forum and join different discussions, it's perfect way for me to earn some bitcoin while I do something I will do any way.

That's right earning from signature campaign is better way of earning bitcoins instead of wasting time on faucets sites where they pay in peanuts and it will be merely a waste of time as there are many other better ways to earn bitcoins only thing you need to invest is time and efforts in earning them.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:05:46 PM

I am just a newbie and I am trying to earn some, is this site legit?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
st0nefish

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:00:42 PM

Are you asking for the Bitcointalk forum? Yes, this site is legal. There is no illegal.
You can benefit from the information on the Bitcointalk. You can also win a bitcoin by participating in signature campaigns.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:12:31 PM

Are you asking for the Bitcointalk forum? Yes, this site is legal. There is no illegal.
You can benefit from the information on the Bitcointalk. You can also win a bitcoin by participating in signature campaigns.
This site is a legit site and they won't be doing anything bad because they are not the ones who is opening up signature campaigns, sites outside of the bitcointalk are the ones responsible for payments and handling them. Also in the past months handling the sites who never pay is easy by having a reliable escrow can confirm that they handle funds for that campaign, they give you assurance that if even the campaign promoter runs aways the escrow will still pay you with the funds left.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: