Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:30:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: QQcoin, what do you think?  (Read 571 times)
Fraxinus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:16:17 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2014, 10:30:28 PM by Fraxinus

It looks to me as it has some key benefits and brings some innovation.

- Its a fast coin
- Its jane-scrypt so its scrypt asic proof and more efficient on energy
- It has a huge potential in china
- only has 30 miliion coins
- no premine

What do you guys think about qqcoin?

Atleast not another clone

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:26:29 PM

Great potential, no real innovation but the name and speed and community set it clearly above most of the shit clones.

QQCOIN the original was huge in china once.

Chronify

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:28:39 PM

speculation...speculation...speculation. too many alt coins

DOGE- DJa2VU8jWuBstiLSQydwe77MDGyNk2e6ot
CAT- 9Z3BBUBJJR6QAG4ND1jWQT2TxLa4nAGDWb
EAC- ejJktyYYHzAyfpF4r7JrRiRpwxxnuVigsm
LTC- LMsHTBANtt4j4pr95yXJf5Lwi6eYyTvzVP
QQC- QXCbP1GrgcW8rooL2esbfzsPPhdWQYK6cr
VEL- VQ4g659ugwvc7zuKHn62iBpifHn7j8HyMc
MOON- 2Lfu5aPogG4svPzQ81jjxTRDyM16HSDRSS
YUM - GXZEtKiWoFWn4bRUVnkD2fhBVe6F876EeW
COYE- 5e3tafrM8PPGUkEvQjV8FDkYb1E9adMN22
CENT- PQXfKqSgvwKsUzRDHT8JgZRyQ3mfdjMQFV
Earn Free BTC: http://www.bitvisitor.com/?ref=1BxDowrY2Eb1neLa5h57YJkjnrReP6yqyz
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:29:40 PM

All these new coins make Doge look fucking good in comparison
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:31:29 PM

Big fan of QQcoin Grin
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:33:29 PM

Yeah, most have not heard of it, same with applecoin.... that's a good thing. Applecoin was awesome to me and continues to be so Smiley

Fraxinus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:39:37 PM

Yeah, most have not heard of it, same with applecoin.... that's a good thing. Applecoin was awesome to me and continues to be so Smiley

Yes i don't get it.
Ppl are complaining about all the clones and then when something new arrives (qqcoin and velocitycoin with jane-scrypt) nobody cares

olinnebit

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:48:48 PM

what doesn't have huge potential in China? Tongue It's quick.

porcupine87

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

hm

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 11:15:08 PM

Yes i don't get it.
Ppl are complaining about all the clones and then when something new arrives (qqcoin and velocitycoin with jane-scrypt) nobody cares

Doge and Earthcoin brought some real new innovation. One used a joke as driver (Catcoin, Mooncoin, CoineWestcoin, etc. followed) and Earthcoin used good marketing skills (not so easy to copy). The Jane-Script is not really new. Copperlark used it, too (release june). And to be honest: To that point where you can mine a coin only with specialized equipment, the coin is grown up.

Never the less. I have QQCoins and think they will rise in price. And I think I am the only person which points out disadvantages and holding them^^

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 12:04:05 AM

Yes i don't get it.

Doge and Earthcoin brought some real new innovation. One used a joke as driver (Catcoin, Mooncoin, CoineWestcoin, etc. followed) and Earthcoin used good marketing skills (not so easy to copy). The Jane-Script is not really new. Copperlark used it, too (release june). And to be honest: To that point where you can mine a coin only with specialized equipment, the coin is grown up.

Never the less. I have QQCoins and think they will rise in price. And I think I am the only person which points out disadvantages and holding them^^

Yep, old ass memes and clever markeing are huge crypto currency innovations.
sixteendigits

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 12:05:56 AM

Yes i don't get it.

Copperlark is not scrypt-jane, it is SHA-512.  If your definition of innovation is DOGE and EAC, you are easily impressed.
decrypter

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 12:11:06 AM

Its not premined & not a clear scam coin like these so called second generation coins.
So that alone makes it better than the crap that as been released recently.
Its not a meme coin so that is another +1.

Besides those qualities... Its just another coin that I can't buy anything with it. There are no services which accept it.
The only value it has is that it can be traded for BTC and that can be traded for real $.
porcupine87

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

hm

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:12:12 AM

Yes i don't get it.

Yep, old ass memes and clever markeing are huge crypto currency innovations.

Name one of the dozen coins before DOGE and EAC, which had this! (ok, maybe WDC)

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: