Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:37:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donation request! - Dire straights  (Read 682 times)
pyromaniacdeluxe (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:18:43 AM

Hello Community!

I have a very grave situation that I need some help with.
My wife hates me Sad The reason my wife hates me is because I took all of the money I was supposed to spend on her Christmas Xbox One and rang the bell at the bar downtown. Yes, this was a very very bad idea and I am full of regret. She is now claiming that she will no longer allow me to see her naked for the term of 2-1/2 months, and this leaves me depressed and alone.

Please, for the love of God and country, someone donate ANY amount of bitcoin you could possibly spare towards the purchase of her xbox ONE.
A mans boner, marriage, and his wife's gaming satisfaction are on the line here! Thanks you so much in advance!

BTC: 113sU5mTpYPesaaWKMqYEP26FjKL2j7qnz
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3087

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 03:20:10 AM

Hello Community!

My wife hates me Sad The reason my wife hates me is because I took all of the money I was supposed to spend on her Christmas Xbox One and rang the bell at the bar downtown. Yes, this was a very very bad idea and I am full of regret. She is now claiming that she will no longer allow me to see her naked for the term of 2-1/2 months, and this leaves me depressed and alone.

Please, for the love of God and country, someone donate ANY amount of bitcoin you could possibly spare towards the purchase of her xbox ONE.
A mans boner, marriage, and his wife's gaming satisfaction are on the line here! Thanks you so much in advance!

Reported for begging.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Cyberdyne

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:24:52 AM

Dire straights?

Oh I get it now, it must be a "Money for Nothing" reference.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:24:59 AM

Hello Community!

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Cyberdyne

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:27:47 AM

pyromaniacdeluxe (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:28:26 AM

Dire straights?

Wink
EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:02:57 AM

Dire straights?

Wink
But the chicks aren't free in this case - they demand xboxes Shocked End of the world!

phazon307

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:00:12 AM

I asked for donations that would get me miners and I would pay people back I didn't get squat. My suggestion to you is to get your ass out there and get a job. If your wife is only with you for an Xbox one get yourself a different GF I can think of a lot better reasons to give someone bitcoins so there gf can sleep with em. How about you just pimp her out to get one. I would rather get a ps4 and asking for money for a game console is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of go work at Burger King for a month and get one.

Win up $200.00 usd in bitcoins every hour.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3087

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 05:48:49 AM

Normally these begging threads are moved to the trash quickly.  I guess all the mods are enjoying a Saturday night.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:26:05 AM

troll post? oh noes, your wife won't have her xbox one.. what in the world will she do with this first world problem?
pyromaniacdeluxe (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:08:00 AM

Keep the ideas comin guys, good stuff so far
moolagwapeno

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 06:31:26 PM

im all for the begging but what kind of picture are you painting with the i need an xbox for my wierd/nerdy wife post?
waxaddict

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:18:52 PM

Obvious satire guys, c'mon.
moolagwapeno

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 07:25:32 PM

could of been a funnier story is all im sayin
pyromaniacdeluxe (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:04:23 PM

could of been a funnier story is all im sayin

I was working on a time crunch, had a big PS4 tourney to attend.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:14:39 AM

She wanted an Xbox One?
Dump her

Game Boy Color master race

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
pyromaniacdeluxe (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:38:29 AM

I asked for donations that would get me miners and I would pay people back I didn't get squat. My suggestion to you is to get your ass out there and get a job. If your wife is only with you for an Xbox one get yourself a different GF I can think of a lot better reasons to give someone bitcoins so there gf can sleep with em. How about you just pimp her out to get one. I would rather get a ps4 and asking for money for a game console is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of go work at Burger King for a month and get one.

You actually thought peeps were gonna give you coin for paypack? lol noooob
phazon307

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:51:25 AM

Yes can try anything they are the ones that are newbs they could make 20% off their initial investment oh well I am getting a 400GH miner next month so all is good.

phazon307

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:54:30 AM

Sure the hell is a lot better than asking for an Xbox one which gives nothing to the donator. Get a job!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: