Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:31:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 221 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 42 | Time to Revive 42 Coin - Everyone get in here!!!  (Read 357116 times)
k33k

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:54:15 AM

WTS .00000666 42C
PM with offers!

No-one wants your tainted coins, SATAN!
rucus

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:10:08 AM

WTS .00016 42

PM with offers
sighle

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:15:40 AM

I love that this coin was an experiment and because the dev was doing this for fun, it's probably been one of the most fair coin releases I've seen on these forums.

Anyone buying this coin though?

I'm sure some collector wants to have a whole coin!

[DOGE]: D6EBXikfCaPqcEJULsR2qzrLWyGBdYEwGv
[LTC]: LbPrmVGKnVhn6G8FFGFdthPyP1tjFucZHu
BTC: 1JpJ4tTM2ZCCLQf1jAnTmQbKMq7LGbrmQG
emdes

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:43:45 AM

https://openex.pw/index.php?page=trade&market=78  Cheesy
maco

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:45:07 AM

Hendo and I have had a tough decision on the little premine but the thing is...
we are mainly doing this as an experiment to meet more people and build a better value out of less coins.

I think you guys are ahead of the game tremendously because in the next day or so... you will expect some huge press coming up about this, and I am one of the most information oriented person to date in the crypto industry... probably because I run the top 3 apps on Android called Bitcoin Buzz, Litecoin Buzz, and Primecoin Buzz.

More apps to come and expect 42 to be the TOP 3 App on my list, especially when I am a Business Developer and Main Dev for 42 coin.

Major props goes to Hendo for convincing me into launching this coin because we ALMOST skipped this idea and marked this OFF our list. If Hendo didn't push me enough, I don't think we would have 42 today... and our connection to the community is key!  So congrats to everyone here. You are now apart of the next big crypto currency movement.

Let's get 42 spread across the world.. and with your help (the community) we can make this possible to reach 42 MILLION Market Cap!!! (my goal: 1 month)
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1036
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:49:56 AM

Wow... after a whole night i mined 0.00001467 42C  Roll Eyes

This is the equivalent of 0.75 RPC (if you correct it for scarcity). RPC was was far more minable the first days. 42C is just too difficult compared to its value. Rewards for the first blocks were just too low (and went to someone else in the mining pool because the numbers were too small).

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Report to moderator
maco

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:53:01 AM

Wow... after a whole night i mined 0.00001467 42C  Roll Eyes

That is actually a pretty good amount... since its going to be super rare after this point...
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:54:17 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 06:09:09 AM by IanFoxley

Oh no!

Just woke up and someone had changed my payment address on happycoins so I have go not coins Sad

How the hell,

Was sending coins to this address 4V8oxCBQjgrxB5SBWzFjaS3Rj2f66sZvwD instead

Nooooooooo

Edit. Just ran Malwarebytes and it has not found anything.

Thanks to the developer though for his giveway post in another thread or else I would have had had nothing at all apart from the solo block I mined.

sighle

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:07:38 AM

we are mainly doing this as an experiment to meet more people and build a better value out of less coins.

I think you guys are ahead of the game tremendously because in the next day or so... you will expect some huge press coming up about this, and I am one of the most information oriented person to date in the crypto industry... probably because I run the top 3 apps on Android called Bitcoin Buzz, Litecoin Buzz, and Primecoin Buzz.

More apps to come and expect 42 to be the TOP 3 App on my list, especially when I am a Business Developer and Main Dev for 42 coin.

Major props goes to Hendo for convincing me into launching this coin because we ALMOST skipped this idea and marked this OFF our list. If Hendo didn't push me enough, I don't think we would have 42 today... and our connection to the community is key!  So congrats to everyone here. You are now apart of the next big crypto currency movement.

Let's get 42 spread across the world.. and with your help (the community) we can make this possible to reach 42 MILLION Market Cap!!! (my goal: 1 month)

I think it's a cool idea and would love to see it go beyond just a novelty. However if you're looking for a 42mil market cap in a month that's a tall order. Not impossible, but difficult.

With that valuation and the rate that blocks are mined, you're hoping that 1 42C is worth about 14000 BTC(At $1000/BTC).

That's oddly close to the current ask values on the OpenEx exchange. Tongue

[DOGE]: D6EBXikfCaPqcEJULsR2qzrLWyGBdYEwGv
[LTC]: LbPrmVGKnVhn6G8FFGFdthPyP1tjFucZHu
BTC: 1JpJ4tTM2ZCCLQf1jAnTmQbKMq7LGbrmQG
mvdheuvel1983

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:10:08 AM

I think it's a cool idea and would love to see it go beyond just a novelty. However if you're looking for a 42mil market cap in a month that's a tall order. Not impossible, but difficult.

With that valuation and the rate that blocks are mined, you're hoping that 1 42C is worth about 14000 BTC(At $1000/BTC).

That's oddly close to the current ask values on the OpenEx exchange. Tongue

Maybe we can talk the FBI into storing their seized BTC into just a few 42C because it takes less space  Grin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Report to moderator
k33k

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:18:34 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 06:40:47 AM by k33k

https://i.imgur.com/heciozP.png

Did a stripped-back, minimalist version of the logo - with a slogan.
(Tips go here - 4SPHyKsBTjwCfdSMvAVSTnSmQgXNxR3BK8 - I get 2kh/s. Take pity.)
The slogan is a Hitchhiker's Guide reference btw :x
maco

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:21:24 AM

Adding this link for 42 App Development Discussions @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=406311
- This is a INFORMATION Resource Central App- Not a Wallet (PM Hendo or Me if u want to dev a Wallet)

Otherwise, we ask the community to give us a link of any website or resource that supports the brand 42coin and
we will get that resource listed in the app right now, and get this app launched to the community in a few days.

Join up here to post your resource:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=406311
and.. post any links you find about 42 or your own links supporting 42 here in this main thread!

Anything helps!

Major props goes to Hendo for convincing me into launching this coin because we ALMOST skipped this idea and marked this OFF our list. If Hendo didn't push me enough, I don't think we would have 42 today... and our connection to the community is key!  So congrats to everyone here. You are now apart of the next big crypto currency movement.

Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:22:50 AM

Did we hit a bonus block on happy miner
maco

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:28:59 AM

Did a stripped-back, minimalist version of the logo - with a slogan.
(Tips go here - 4SPHyKsBTjwCfdSMvAVSTnSmQgXNxR3BK8 - I get 2kh/s. Take pity.)

This design looks really nice! I like that.. Sending you a tip shortly
myrinx

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 06:41:50 AM

Confirmed payouts on http://42.pooljunkie.nl !!!!

Think before you mine with just a few khs available. With rewards of 0,00004200 per block, this has to be shared with everyone Smiley
baneemmi

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:44:16 AM

+100
Everything went great from launch, as someone said probably fairest coin launch ever.. Amazing work guys, from all this alt scam coins lately this is one of the rare with some great idea and hard work behind it.
I hope our words spreads and this coin becomes very popular in months and years to come
mvdheuvel1983

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:45:33 AM

I can confirm that 42.happyminers.net also pays out, in case anyone wants to know!

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Report to moderator
Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:52:01 AM

8000 Dents for sale .00008000 pm best offer
maco

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:30:20 AM

I can confirm that 42.happyminers.net also pays out, in case anyone wants to know!

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up
Joe4782

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:46:34 AM

I've just had two failed login attempts on both my happyminers account and my pooljunkies account.

Everyone Beware - someone is trying to hack into our 42 pool accounts.

Make sure you use a strong password.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 221 »
  Print  

Jump to: