Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 42 | Time to Revive 42 Coin - Everyone get in here!!!  (Read 357116 times)
Maverick_br

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:40:55 AM

Can anyone tell me where I can download the latest windwos wallet for 42coin.
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 10:00:16 AM

I propose to sit on this for 3 months until 8-8-2014, and then launch a community fork.  It ought not be a hostile takeover.  We computer literates are accustomed to abandonware.  Cryptocurrencies minimize authority in favor of community.  The coin itself owns no intellectual property.  We ought to make peace with the owners of the most appealing and most related intellectual property.

We may not need to act; there is no reason other than your feelings that the accepted devs must comment every day, week, or even month.  The book goes on even after the author perishes.  Some works are reborn by the hand of a new editor from a later generation.

My education is electrical engineering with training in programming,
...but my background is more in marketing.  I view the 42 as a marketing opportunity.  Don't get me started on my dislike of the marketing of the 42.  I'd need to explore the subtleties of cryptocurrencies before having much to contribute to code.

Sounds like a good idea if the original devs have given up on it. If they cannot be bothered to post in the next 3 months, they can hardly say it was stolen from them.

I agree, either the coin is adopted by the community or we let it die. The original devs have quite obviously abandoned ship.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
LonePawn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:22:27 PM

that sounds about right.  i was hoping for something strange non pump and dump phenomenon as the book titles says, "Don't Panic"

Move on to another...

Lol I guess. I've had many adventures with crypto, involving accidentally investing in a ponzi, 42 was just another flop.

I'm tired of this profit chasing and I intend to devise a stable investment for those in the community that can help them gain a steady return without the crazy risks rife and common on some sites and crypto. It may go nowhere, but if it goes as I plan, it should be extremely safe.

Cornerstone Coin (CCX Coin) ~~~  I like this one.  Hopeful for it really.  POW/POS (POW ending soon)  good rewards 100,000-200,000 per block until POS then only 15.  Still some time to accumulate via minting.  Hoping the CCX becomes a cornerstone.  I plan to hold mine for sometime.  I like 888 (Octo) coin as well.

Peace and Happy Mother's Day.  Mining For Mom today!
LonePawn

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:39:52 PM

42  does not have an updated wallet... at least not any that I have found or would trust my time on.  Already got screwed out of 0.00010002 42 coin by this group.

heirgrate

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:41:21 PM

I have kept an eye on it and I must say I am impressed.
LonePawn

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:59:37 PM

I have kept an eye on it and I must say I am impressed.

kept an eye on what?  the price?  for those that have not lost coins.  Have you even been to the pools that have closed or ones that say, "Not sure if we are on the right fork, but we are mining."  That shows true professionally and a quality, committed dev team.  What  have you been watching?
Anne Matias34

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:02:23 PM

The TRUTH is my only agenda.

STFU you dumbass mole puppet schill !
mrflow27

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:24:43 PM

42  does not have an updated wallet... at least not any that I have found or would trust my time on.  Already got screwed out of 0.00010002 42 coin by this group.

good friend I have the wallet version v0.6.4.6 and never finishes sync.

ZIGGER      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
|ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
Maverick_br

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:00:13 PM

Can anyone please tell me where I can download windows wallet v 0.6.9 please ?
psikogeek

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:56:12 AM

Sounds like a good idea if the original devs have given up on it. If they cannot be bothered to post in the next 3 months, they can hardly say it was stolen from them.
I agree, either the coin is adopted by the community or we let it die. The original devs have quite obviously abandoned ship.
I can be patient; I plan to check this thread only every week or two until then.

Those who are taking the cynical view that the devs nefariously manipulated the market, might want to consider that they can do so by being silent for a long time while buying the 42. Then, they would inflate the market by participation, and then sell again.  Or then again, maybe they just have lives.  Wish I did.
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 03:10:37 PM

I can be patient; I plan to check this thread only every week or two until then.

Those who are taking the cynical view that the devs nefariously manipulated the market, might want to consider that they can do so by being silent for a long time while buying the 42. Then, they would inflate the market by participation, and then sell again.  Or then again, maybe they just have lives.  Wish I did.

Cynical? This is borne out by the fact that I had no reply from them for a legitimate venture using 42 as payment. Also, a significant premine- much of which I do not believe was used for bounties. Any serious dev would not leave this focal point of the coin with no updates.

This process of staying quiet, buying and then coming out and pumping would destroy the credibility of the coin... even further. They are long gone, done and dusted.

Also, with their premine, why would they waste BTC on buying? Unless they are using previous 'profits'.

If the devs *do* come back for more pump and dump chicanery. I expect to be banned from the thread if I sew too much dissention.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 04:43:49 PM

I'm in a wiki state of mind today. Grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraud

Fraud is a deception deliberately practiced in order to secure unfair or unlawful gain (adjectival form fraudulent; to defraud is the verb).[1] As a legal construct, fraud is both a civil wrong (i.e., a fraud victim may sue the fraud perpetrator to avoid the fraud and/or recover monetary compensation) and a criminal wrong (i.e., a fraud perpetrator may be prosecuted and imprisoned by governmental authorities). Defrauding people or organizations of money or valuables is the usual purpose of fraud, but it sometimes instead involves obtaining benefits without actually depriving anyone of money or valuables, such as obtaining a drivers license by way of false statements made in an application for the same.

bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 05:50:23 PM

Fraud is a deception deliberately practiced in order to secure unfair or unlawful gain (adjectival form fraudulent; to defraud is the verb).[1] As a legal construct, fraud is both a civil wrong (i.e., a fraud victim may sue the fraud perpetrator to avoid the fraud and/or recover monetary compensation) and a criminal wrong (i.e., a fraud perpetrator may be prosecuted and imprisoned by governmental authorities). Defrauding people or organizations of money or valuables is the usual purpose of fraud, but it sometimes instead involves obtaining benefits without actually depriving anyone of money or valuables, such as obtaining a drivers license by way of false statements made in an application for the same.

Exactly. The more I think on it the more I think this coin should be left to disintegrate. I would not be interested in supporting a coin with such a negative beginning. An outright rebrand and rerelease would need to be done to cut all ties with the original devs.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
Zarmung

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:47:46 PM

All talk about the issue with the wallet, wrong forks, etc. I don't mine 42coin but decided to try to mine some coins solo.
Just found a block and sent coins to Cryptsy. The coins deposited very fast and without any problem, ver. of the wallet v0.7.0.0

What are guys talking about? Didn't notice any problem with 42coin!
NorbyTheGeek

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:59:49 PM

All talk about the issue with the wallet, wrong forks, etc. I don't mine 42coin but decided to try to mine some coins solo.
Just found a block and sent coins to Cryptsy. The coins deposited very fast and without any problem, ver. of the wallet v0.7.0.0

What are guys talking about? Didn't notice any problem with 42coin!
Many people (including pools) didn't know about the mandatory client upgrade, so the network forked for a while.  It seems relatively stable now.

Cryptsy:  All new look - USD Trading coming soon!
Learn why Bitcoin is NOT a bubble... | Are you an "expert" bitcoin trader?
BTC: 1NorbyPiNPEFBXJ7GVKsMCkfAW4p8j5cTs | 42: 4KjFuqfESkdXWDHMK8rnaxc84NqMpxu9t8
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:15:40 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 07:25:59 PM by BitcoinNational

I propose to sit on this for 3 months until 8-8-2014, and then launch a community fork.  It ought not be a hostile takeover.  We computer literates are accustomed to abandonware.  Cryptocurrencies minimize authority in favor of community.  The coin itself owns no intellectual property.  We ought to make peace with the owners of the most appealing and most related intellectual property.

We may not need to act; there is no reason other than your feelings that the accepted devs must comment every day, week, or even month.  The book goes on even after the author perishes.  Some works are reborn by the hand of a new editor from a later generation.
rrrrrrrrr I propose to sit on this for 3 months until 4-8-2014, and then launch a community forking. rrrrrrrrrrr

Exactly. The more I think on it the more I think this coin should be left to disintegrate. I would not be interested in supporting a coin with such a negative beginning. An outright rebrand and rerelease would need to be done to cut all ties with the original devs.

Cry los senores hava a speak'd

v0.7.0.0 /is it ok?

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
peter Jayzelklk

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:19:24 PM

NOW hard to find a good coin, I hope the landlord do not let us down
Zarmung

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:06:53 AM

lol, my client detected 2 old wrong forks which desappeared  few weeks ago! It doesn't matter if u got the proper chain and client but interesting that somebody play with our balls by trying make an impression - all is bad and don't regret the hash power for it

Hey m8 who makes it, all who had small balls already out Grin
shengdubgzkg277

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:10:30 AM

Great, this is a good step towards even better community

biturbo33
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:54:24 PM

i see many people speaking about the version 0,0.7 but they don't post the link ,where is it Huh?in the oficial site theres only 0.0.6.9
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »
  Print  

Jump to: